[Mod]☆Reel's Mods☆ Boot & Shutdown Animations - Updated 7/13/13

Search This thread

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
How about some DBZ ^.^?

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2. :trooper:

"Where you think she at when she ain't with you?"...

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Had to google DBZ, LOL

checking it out now

Lol :b

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

DBZ Boot Animation added to OP, hopefully you'll like it. It took a while to get something together that I was happy with.

It looks nice :D. Thanks!

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
NP, glad you like it.

I added Embers Boot Ani, shot the footage with my GN2, but I had to use the 2x zoom. The phone got really hot when I got too close to my firepit, it was burning my hands LOL

Lol is there anyway of adding some bootsound? Lol

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Lol is there anyway of adding some bootsound? Lol

I went through this with another member; we tried to sync the opening theme to My Little Pony but the sound would start half way through the boot animation. I'd be happy if somebody could shed some light on it, but I am at a loss as to why it won't play simultaneously. Technically you should be able to add PowerOn.ogg to System/media/audio/ui. I used Audacity (free) to take an .mp3 and convert it to .ogg. Let me know if you figure it out :)

Reactions: Galaxysm

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
I went through this with another member; we tried to sync the opening theme to My Little Pony but the sound would start half way through the boot animation. I'd be happy if somebody could shed some light on it, but I am at a loss as to why it won't play simultaneously. Technically you should be able to add PowerOn.ogg to System/media/audio/ui. I used Audacity (free) to take an .mp3 and convert it to .ogg. Let me know if you figure it out :)

Actually thats the same problem I had it would start pretty late and I didnt like it lol. I thought I was the only one getting that thanks.! :)

blackerwater

Apr 17, 2007
Seattle
Can you make one for our ingress team? AoD spinning and exploding into the resistance key?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Can you make a boot with anything New England Patriots related? Preferably a touchdown pass or a Gronk/Hernandez touchdown celebration? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-T889

There is a ton of footage out on youtube, and I am not even gonna pretend to know ANYTHING about sports nor any player's names. If you find a clip you like, link it here and I'll be glad to whip something up. Keep in mind that it will look like poo if it's less than 720p and try to avoid logos, as hard as that might be considering it will likely be a capture with station logos, scoreboards etc. I can usually crop and resize it if it's good enough quality, but then you might want to find something in 1080p. Do you want something in portrait mode or landscape?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5kgMJ6wnU&feature=youtube_gdata_player. This would be perfect if you could do the whole clip.

Sent from my SGH-T889

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5kgMJ6wnU&feature=youtube_gdata_player. This would be perfect if you could do the whole clip.

Sent from my SGH-T889

I meant the whole 1st catch then touchdown then celebration then the spike. I think that should be short enough

Sent from my SGH-T889

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro

Sent from my SGH-T889

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I meant the whole 1st catch then touchdown then celebration then the spike. I think that should be short enough

Sent from my SGH-T889

Try this:

Code:
[URL="https://www.box.com/s/uu713beiajc7w6tx1pds"]Box[/URL]

[URL="http://sdrv.ms/10Czxth"]Skydrive[/URL]

It would have looked better if it wasn't a cam, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts