[Q] Superuser and SuperSU conflicting

Search This thread

skadude66

Feb 22, 2011
Montreal
Hello all,

I've been running into some issues with Superuser and SuperSU while running the CM11 nightlies. I restore all of my apps using the built-in Superuser from CM11, and then I go into SuperSU to update the binary (I want to use SuperSU as my main Root app) and update the binary successfully. All is well, but then it seems that Superuser will then take over as my main root app and then I need to continuously update the SuperSU binary.

Does anybody have any idea why SuperSU is not sticking as my root app, or how to "disable" Superuser?

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hello all,

I've been running into some issues with Superuser and SuperSU while running the CM11 nightlies. I restore all of my apps using the built-in Superuser from CM11, and then I go into SuperSU to update the binary (I want to use SuperSU as my main Root app) and update the binary successfully. All is well, but then it seems that Superuser will then take over as my main root app and then I need to continuously update the SuperSU binary.

Does anybody have any idea why SuperSU is not sticking as my root app, or how to "disable" Superuser?

i think you can only have one or the other not both running

Top Liked Posts