karthikx10

Jan 13, 2011
This case - From Capdase is a super case for x10 offering
-2 in 1 excellent protection: Soft Jacket & metal outter casing
-Protects against drops, shocks, dust, dirt & scratches
-Included screen protector

Please click the pic and enlarge the pic or it will appear blurred or pixelated

I've been using it and here are some pics:

It is excellent case which adds only light weight (any case would)
We can open the usb flap without any difficulty
It covers the volume keys,camera keys and power keys,
the three keys (back,menu,home) are not protected
please post your views

gulpreet

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
Mine started ripping after about 9 months on the spot where the rubber edges of the case meet the actual case itself (The line that you see going all across, distinguishing between the two types of materials used for the case). All in all it was still a pretty good case, mines been through hell, probably why it ripped.

chad_tukes

Feb 13, 2011
I just got mine on the mail today. It's black, and it's not cheap.

I decided to get one after reading so many good reviews about it. I haven't opened it yet, so wish me luck.

karthikx10

Jan 13, 2011
Mine started ripping after about 9 months on the spot where the rubber edges of the case meet the actual case itself (The line that you see going all across, distinguishing between the two types of materials used for the case). All in all it was still a pretty good case, mines been through hell, probably why it ripped.

Hey could you say me what did u do when it ripped off?? Did you stick it?? Because I am afraid as it is slightly ripping off the edges...What case are you using now??

bbsrailfan

Jul 8, 2010
Bangalore
I have been using the black version of the same case. Available at Croma stores all across India. Cost me around Rs.800 (appx $20). Real good proection, also adds a touch of class.

Attachments

• 2010_12_12_Pic(03).jpg
    2010_12_12_Pic(03).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

dorinrockeru

Jan 8, 2011
petrosani
i have the black one but i,m not happy with that on my phone... make my phone bigger and the case from x10 ii is pretty good on scratches