LG Stock Rom Collection/Root/Unbrick Guide - N00B Friendly! Updated!

Search This thread

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
D620r10g_00.kdz

Sent from my D620r [Stock 4.4.2]
D620r10j_00.kdz

Still, I recommend using http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?id_mod=57

P.S.: I will be adding all firmware versions from Greece to the above list.
X9EE4JV.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Filho do Senhor

josemata00

Aug 19, 2009
Yaracuy - Venezuela
Hello. I have a D618 with software version V10F. I can install another version as the V10C or V10D? I could not unlock the bootloader and I need to install a recovery. Thank You.

Sep 27, 2014
Serra
V10g-EUR-XX software version succesfully rooted with Kingo Root.

Veridic...:thumbup:;)

Sent from my LG-D618 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

BR v10a, v10b verified is run and Kingoroot, im use adb for kingo to unblock bootload from my phone.

:rolleyes::cool::eek::)

Enviado do meu LG-D618 usando XDA App móvel Grátis! <<< Liguem-se nisto.
Sent from my LG-D618 using XDA Free mobile app! <<< Link this.

Dobomi

Feb 10, 2012
Rooted G2 Mini could not get OTA updates?! After rooting my device, I found out that a V10i OTA update is available. I unrooted my phone using three methods: full unroot from Supersu, remove root from Kingo Root and even Universal Unroot app. After each unroot I made a factory reset. But it seems that traces of rooting remain and LG blocked OTA update for rooted phones, even if the device was unrooted.

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Rooted G2 Mini could not get OTA updates?! After rooting my device, I found out that a V10i OTA update is available. I unrooted my phone using three methods: full unroot from Supersu, remove root from Kingo Root and even Universal Unroot app. After each unroot I made a factory reset. But it seems that traces of rooting remain and LG blocked OTA update for rooted phones, even if the device was unrooted.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2818441

Dobomi

Feb 10, 2012
But the method in the above thread is of no use if I want to update from 10g to 10i, right? I took those steps and the result was the same: when I tried to update it told me that the phone participated in a rooting programme.

I rooted my device, I installed Xposed installer and activate the framework (did I do it right?), I unrooted with SuperSU's Full Unroot, I made a file named rct_security at /sdcard/ and I opened it in a text editor and entered forel.lee and then I rebooted.

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
But the method in the above thread is of no use if I want to update from 10g to 10i, right? I took those steps and the result was the same: when I tried to update it told me that the phone participated in a rooting programme.

I rooted my device, I installed Xposed installer and activate the framework (did I do it right?), I unrooted with SuperSU's Full Unroot, I made a file named rct_security at /sdcard/ and I opened it in a text editor and entered forel.lee and then I rebooted.
Did you read the warning (in red)

rakrakrak

Feb 10, 2015
Rakovník
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi, first sorry for my English. I had a rooted phone with TWRP a jerk I allowed OTA. Despite TWRP I had enabled them to custom rom, but was not it. I was going back to the stock rom, but could not even through KDZ, so I tried to create their own image, unfortunately wrong. Now the phone behaves as rooted with the original rom, but do not go: KDZ, safely remove the USB in PC and when flasching TWRP writes after reboot "550 secure boot error" and then purple screen RAM DUMP ERROR. I do not know if it would help the new phone to upload files: aboot.img, tz.img, sdl1.img, rpm.img a new TWRP as recovery.img? Alternatively, a different procedure to compare the phone, but I would not be completely bricked? Thanks so much for your advice.

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Hi, first sorry for my English. I had a rooted phone with TWRP a jerk I allowed OTA. Despite TWRP I had enabled them to custom rom, but was not it. I was going back to the stock rom, but could not even through KDZ, so I tried to create their own image, unfortunately wrong. Now the phone behaves as rooted with the original rom, but do not go: KDZ, safely remove the USB in PC and when flasching TWRP writes after reboot "550 secure boot error" and then purple screen RAM DUMP ERROR. I do not know if it would help the new phone to upload files: aboot.img, tz.img, sdl1.img, rpm.img a new TWRP as recovery.img? Alternatively, a different procedure to compare the phone, but I would not be completely bricked? Thanks so much for your advice.
Flash a hacked aboot.img

Sep 27, 2014
Serra
@
Hello. I have a D618 with software version V10F. I can install another version as the V10C or V10D? I could not unlock the bootloader and I need to install a recovery. Thank You.

Possible, unlock no impact to originally ROM LG...

Flashtools 2014 is good tool

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Flash a hacked aboot.img

I'm brick my d618 but this aboot kkkkkk
My display is flip in cross and lists quality to is low to img not install in outed fon... I'm Evy originally LG aboot a and b unblocked.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All in one guide for rooting and unbricking and a nice stock rom collection can be found here!
    Yes sombody finally doing this and the reason why is because i had a brick today (yes i risked my phone to write a unbrick guide!)
    But first of all a little warning!

!!!i'm not responsible for any damage to the hardware or software, you have been warned!!!!

Rom Collection
    Open Europe - Should work on every EU Device with the name D620(r) - Status: Online - Size: 1Gb
    V10D-EUR-XX

Romanian Vodafone - Status: Online - Size: 999Mb - Need somebody to flash this to get the whole rom version!
    V10A-???-??

That is all roms for now.
    Wanna help me out? send me a PM if you have other then D620 like D620r for example!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to root LG G2 Mini
    pending

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbrick the LG G2 Mini
    This may take some time avg around 25 minutes.
    Make sure you follow the video step by step for your own safety.
    If you still have problems just leave a comment so i can help you with the issue(s).
    Make sure if you got any issues make sure to make a printscreen with phone model number.

Download the LG G2 Mini Tools here

Ok, the easiest way to unbrick:

- Reboot to download mode (be sure to know how)
    - Download Flash Tool 2014 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2797190
    - Download proper kdz from here (type you IMEI in 'Check new firmware' or choose from the list) http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=57
    - Use flash tool as explained in the thread where you downloaded it from.

Simple, isn't it?
    Nice thread!
    I hope it turns out ok!

For root use the TowelRoot app.
    I have the brazillian firmware but i'm new here. After my 10 posts i'll post the link here
    I'm trying to get some stock rom links for a friend and found this thread, does anyone have the above link in direct form and not going thru linkbucks please ???

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?id_mod=57