★ WhiteStone_WM6.5_D15C2.U4_Build 21916 ★ Sense 2.5 2018.1424_0 ★ (New 29/09/2010)

Search This thread

alpin3star

Oct 6, 2010
data connection

im using this rom on a cdma network, verizon wireless to be exact. i cant establish a data connection or send any data via mms. does anyone know how to fix this problem? thx

Judge_Dan

Sep 15, 2010
im using this rom on a cdma network, verizon wireless to be exact. i cant establish a data connection or send any data via mms. does anyone know how to fix this problem? thx

Mantis23 said:
You need to set up modem again

Phone number is #777,
username is XXXXXXXXXX@vzw3g.com, (X’s are your wireless phone number)
password is vzw

I think Mantis is correct. There is also an MMS fix if that doesn't fix your MMS messages. There is a link to it in this thread.

zuckerj

Nov 20, 2008
Los Angeles
Imagio HardSPL Issue

Hi,

Hope someone can help. Just tried to do the HardSPL install on my HTC Imagio. I went and downloaded the HTC-Unlocks site, read all the directions, established an activesync connection to my device (running Windows XP), ran the HardSPL application, click the Automatic Flash button, then clicked an "OK" dialog, then my phone went black, and the activesync connection disconnected, and that was it.

I now have a "PDA Phone ROM Update" Dialog box telling me I need to perform four actions to continue:

1) Connect the device to computer with USB cable (It already is connected)
2) Establish ActiveSync connection to the device (How??? It's black and non responsive, and the computer apparently doesn't recognize that it is connected anymore)
3) Disable standby and hibernation modes on PC (Already done)
4) Make sure main battery has at least 50% charge (it was 100% charged)

Now what do I do??? I cannot accomplish #2 and I'm fearful of touching anything at this point.

HELP!!!

Jz.

zuckerj

Nov 20, 2008
Los Angeles
ok. I've read the directions a bit further and realized my phone was going to be ok.

I've tried multiple times now and I always get hung up when the screen goes black on the device where it loses the usb connection and it cannot reconnect to ActiveSync. I just tried unchecking the "Fasting USB Connection" setting on the device, but no help there. Going to try it manually now.

Wishing myself good luck.

Jz.

Last edited:

zuckerj

Nov 20, 2008
Los Angeles
No luck. Everytime the SSPL is run, from the PC or on the device, the black screen comes up, and the USB connection drops.

Doesn't seem to be a way around this issue for me. Oh well.

Guess I'll need to go find another PC to try this on.

Jz.

bawaji

Jul 2, 2010
Have you already run HardSPL on another phone from this PC? You can only run this program once from your PC. To run on more phones, you need to donate.

Also, it may help to turn off your VirusScan and Firewall in case they are blocking the program from being run.

LEXOW

Apr 9, 2010
HTC Imagio Wont update

This does not seem to work on my Imagio (WhiteStone). It tries and shows up on the device but stays at 0% on the phone and the updater also shows 0%. Luckily I have no problem re-booting.

Let me ask another question, Is there any way to update the TouchFlo 3D without replacing the ROM?

Thanks for You're Help,
LEXOW​

germes81m

Oct 4, 2010
www.paybox.me
I very well I change my rom for this version very good guys )). Lexow I too see this problem with 0% in first update, but I close from ussuccessful update and try again. In second try Rom updated very good. If 0% please soft reset 1-2 and try again update rom.

ps. sorry if bad english

bawaji

Jul 2, 2010
This does not seem to work on my Imagio (WhiteStone). It tries and shows up on the device but stays at 0% on the phone and the updater also shows 0%. Luckily I have no problem re-booting.

Let me ask another question, Is there any way to update the TouchFlo 3D without replacing the ROM?

Thanks for You're Help,
LEXOW​

Have you unlocked the phone using HardSPL? The behavior you describe happens when the phone has not yet been unlocked.

tommyist

May 15, 2010
I got HTC Imagio from my friend about a week ago. Up till now I still want to figure it out how to input unlock code for GSM SIM?

I already have the code.. but because the HTC Imagio I got already using this custom rom.. I can't find where to put the code in.

I read somewhere. said the code can be inputed at setting>personal>security. But when I go to personal menu, no security icon there. :confused:

Please help. :(

bawaji

Jul 2, 2010
Are you running the compact start menu or quick menu with this ROM? I noticed that if I run the quick menu instead of the default start menu (with another ROM though), the Security option does not show up. If I switch back to the default start menu (the one with icons on the whole screen), I can see the security icon under Settings >> Personal.

Or, the Security option may be on some other screen. Try out all the screens to see if it shows up.

Hope that helps!

wpfouts

Apr 23, 2009
EVDO - No 3G

I'm also on Verizon, and I'm also having troubles getting more than EVDO on my phone. I have completed the MMS fix (from Mike304 on PPCgeeks) and have completed Connection Setup. Under the Connections tab, when adding a new modem connection, it only gives me the option of a Cellular connection - not a cellular 3g connection. Any help would be appreciated - THANKS!

Edit: I found a way to get 3G at least recognized, but not functioning. And now I don't have EVDO. Under Comm Manager -> 3G under Band Frequency, rather than Auto I set it to GSM(900+1800)+UTMS(2100+900). I then created a new connection in "Add a new modem connection" that RECOGNIZED a 3G connection. It did not work, and I had to restart my phone to get a EVDO connection.

Last edited:

cosytony

Jun 7, 2011
Need help on hiteStone_WM6.5_D15C2.U4_Build 21916 ★ Sense 2.5 2018.1424_0

Hi,
I'm sure need help on this. I've tried flashing my HTC Imagio device several times to "WhiteStone_WM6.5_D15C2.U4_Build 21916 ★ Sense 2.5 2018.1424_0 ★ (New 29/09/2010)" rom(In fact, I've been able to flash a device at all)but I've been stuck at the 0% and it time out after 5mins exactly what you described you experienced.
I've also tried unlocking with Whitestone Unlocker(I downloaded from the link pasted),deactivated the Antivirus software on my PC and it still stops at 0% and times out.
I'm a noob in this and have not successfully flashed a device before. I will appreciate any help on steps to take to do this.
Thanks

cosytony

Jun 7, 2011
Hi,
I'm sure need help on this. I've tried flashing my HTC Imagio device several times to "WhiteStone_WM6.5_D15C2.U4_Build 21916 ★ Sense 2.5 2018.1424_0 ★ (New 29/09/2010)" rom(In fact, I've been able to flash a device at all)but I've been stuck at the 0% and it time out after 5mins exactly what you described you experienced.
I've also tried unlocking with Whitestone Unlocker(I downloaded from the link pasted),deactivated the Antivirus software on my PC and it still stops at 0% and times out.
I'm a noob in this and have not successfully flashed a device before. I will appreciate any help on steps to take to do this.
Thanks