Flag NewYork
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Auto Brightness Control
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

No problem

Will give it a try. Thanks, all !!!

BTW - I will still need to activate it in Xposed, although it was not downloaded from there, right?

30th May 2017, 09:14 AM |#22062  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Good morning,

please do you have link where to buy touch + CPU card RK3188?

Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by veget83

last weekend i have replaced my touch screen display damaged, and upgrade my KGL dual core cpu to RK3188 quad core:

I order display replacement and slot CPU from my vendor (25+75$)
Tutorial

1. wait delivery from china ...
2. remove 4 screws behind the panel of unit
3 remove 4 screws to pull up the display,remove the little orange connection of toch screen, then remove 2 svcrews and tape to slot cpu.
4 pull up display and disassemble by removing scotch tape.
5 replace the new touch panel, be very careful don't touch the glass on the inside...
6 lock the display with new scotch tape, re connect little orange connection on the inside

7 assemble all...

for new cpu need to download new ROM with rk3188 firmware like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=12068
put on sd card and flash it...
no need to flash new MCU (is the same)

enjoy

2nd June 2017, 02:33 PM |#22063  
Flag NewYork

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avshmu

Will give it a try. Thanks, all !!!

BTW - I will still need to activate it in Xposed, although it was not downloaded from there, right?

Thanks again guys.
Really works!!!
3rd June 2017, 06:12 AM |#22064  

More
Rk3066/3188 cross compatibility?
Been rocking a malask rom for quite a while. Thought of upgrading. However browsing through I seen that 5.1.1 will not go on a head unit with a rk3066 chip. Only a rk3188 will work. Then on the main page I see conflicting info to what I was browsing and read. Main page under q&a "HOW TO UPGRADE" <click to show content> at the bottom "Chip of your unit RK3066 or RK3188. It does not really matter, ROMs and MCU are compatible between chips." Will it work if it's a 5.1.1 rk3188 rom?
3rd June 2017, 10:57 AM |#22065  
Thanks Meter: 1,514

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyleemac

Been rocking a malask rom for quite a while. Thought of upgrading. However browsing through I seen that 5.1.1 will not go on a head unit with a rk3066 chip. Only a rk3188 will work. Then on the main page I see conflicting info to what I was browsing and read. Main page under q&a "HOW TO UPGRADE" <click to show content> at the bottom "Chip of your unit RK3066 or RK3188. It does not really matter, ROMs and MCU are compatible between chips." Will it work if it's a 5.1.1 rk3188 rom?

Yes, this is incorrect - theres no 5.1.1 for RK3066 and with the exception of BN/HA MCUs (which are interchangeable) and MTCC MCUs (which are KLD only and mostly can also be flashed on MTCB KLD MCUs) software is not compatible between units.
15th August 2017, 09:32 AM |#22066  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

Ah, I was assuming that you checked when you got it. Take it youve tried holding down pwr and rst, releasing pwr then releasing rst ?

If they dont work and you ahve a front usb port you could try using adb.

Do you have some pics ?

Hello,

Same problem here with a bootloop after the splashscreen, I can't enter in the recovery with power or reset button and I don't have usb port in front ...
15th August 2017, 10:44 AM |#22067  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-Austin

Hello,

Same problem here with a bootloop after the splashscreen, I can't enter in the recovery with power or reset button and I don't have usb port in front ...

Think maybe your ll need to recover it using SD firmware tool.
15th August 2017, 05:48 PM |#22068  

More
Quote:

Think maybe your ll need to recover it using SD firmware tool.

I tried the SD firmware tool (1.4), first try with latest firmware, the software can't write the mbr on the sd card.
Second try, with recovering firmware, I can use the software but nothing happens on my Huifei.
I tried the sd card slot and the map slot ...
15th August 2017, 05:55 PM |#22069  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried the SD firmware tool (1.4), first try with latest firmware, the software can't write the mbr on the sd card.
Second try, with recovering firmware, I can use the software but nothing happens on my Huifei.
I tried the sd card slot and the map slot ...

Hmm, did you try usb ?
15th August 2017, 07:25 PM |#22070  

More
Quote:

Hmm, did you try usb ?

No usb ports in front ...
15th August 2017, 07:28 PM |#22071  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No usb ports in front ...

ADB ? You d have to use wifi or solder a usb port to the header inside the unit.

I m having a similar problem with an MTCD unit at the mo.
The Following User Says Thank You to typos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typos1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)