if not, you have to charge bettery outside the phone and reflash
2. copy flash the wm6.5 rom with 0321 radio to SD card PRG folder. Copy tg_ssdl.exe + tg_ssdl+.exe in the same folder
3. press on tg_ssdl+.exe to start the download
4. after 20 min. you have wm 6.5.x OS with 0321 radio.
9. select over browse the file from wp7bootloader folder
Unfortunately I find the instructions here very unclear.
You're referring to things that do not exist in the files you're linking us to. Could anyone write a guide how to flush a ROM for COMPLETE newbies? Mind you, I've had years of experience with Linux, FreeBSD, etc, but am just not getting it in this case. Might have to do with the language.
Things I've done:
Downloaded FLASH_TOOLS and the ROM file.
Things I'm struggling to understand:
Where do I get the 6.5 ROM file from then? Also, there is no tg_ssdl.exe and tg_ssdl+.exe files. There is only fxdjtg01_sddl+.exe found in FLASH TOOLS.
Also, what does it mean to copy those files to the PRG folder? I do not have any knowledge about it.
3. Press on tg_ssdl+? What do you even mean by that? I suppose you mean to run it? If so, where from? Should I run it from the device or not?
4. ??? I thought I already was supposed to COPY it...?
Which file is it?
Really, I'd appreciate it a million if somebody wrote this guide in an intelligible way...
Many thanks and hope to see you soon.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|