[ROM][AOSP 2.3.4] OpenSoju 0.2.6 : incredibly fast and lightweight

Search This thread

MILH0U5E

Jul 16, 2007
Flagstaff
Voodoo

Is the Voodoo mod not available on the NS4G?

I just installed the newest version this morning, and do not see that app or option.

azfxstb

Apr 18, 2008
Tucson AZ
So far Nice and light, I dont like the launcher but thats easy to fix...dont like the way the dock is arranged im symmetrical but its a nit pick. Nice work

hdnet1

Aug 30, 2010
Working great! Very fast.. highest Smartbench score I've seen on this phone or my Epic yet!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

azfxstb

Apr 18, 2008
Tucson AZ
Does WiMax work with this ROM? It wasn't listed either way. Thanks.

Dont see why it wouldnt its built into 2.3.4..Btw so far this is the fastest lightest ROM I have run from my EVO to the NS4G...Very nice work changed the launcher out to stock GB and am running the kernel at 200min 1200max ondemand gov and it is smooth as butter and VERY responsive. Nice work!

For the Purest, it just freakin works!

hailtothethief83

Jul 20, 2010
Just loaded up 0.2.5 and I must say so far it's great!! Awesome work... fast and lightweight is the best way to put it haha

I was running MIUI but was looking for a stock AOSP ROM! Can't wait to see what you add or change in the future!

DominoDoug

May 15, 2010
Minneapolis
Thanks, I was waiting to flash custom ROM until I saw one that I liked. I'll give this a go.

edit: Very nice.

Last edited:

DominoDoug

May 15, 2010
Minneapolis
I notice one bug so far. When I get an email notification my buttons light up and stay lit. Not sure about texts etc.

Edit: Can confirm other notifications light up the buttons as well.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

Last edited:

oubravs2b

Jun 7, 2010
Kansas City
I notice one bug so far. When I get an email notification my buttons light up and stay lit. Not sure about texts etc.

Confirmed here as well. Man, this was going solid until I read this post! Don't know if I can run with this with the battery drain this may cause.

python08

Retired Recognized Developer
May 28, 2010

It's not a bug, don't worry =) It's because BLN (backlightnotification) is turned on by default in 0.2.5
Download the BLN control app from Market to disable it : https://market.android.com/details?id=neldar.bln.control.free

bl4ck0ps

Sep 6, 2008
Idaho
Nice ROM

I flashed this yesterday and I am happy with it. No issues to report so far.

Great job and thank you.

Question: Is there still development happening for this ROM? This is a very quiet thread, so I was nervous to flash at first thinking it was either old, or no longer being worked on.

Again, thanks!

Top Liked Posts