Temp fix for call quality!

Search This thread

djc

Nov 24, 2005
I found out on another forum that by taking off the shell on the titan & covering the noise cancel microphone by the headphone jack with tape kinda of fixes the issue of people hearing you.. I tried it & the person on the other end said they could hear me fine instead of the... "what you say?" that I had been getting...

bennyj71

Feb 23, 2008
New Orleans
I found out on another forum that by taking off the shell on the titan & covering the noise cancel microphone by the headphone jack with tape kinda of fixes the issue of people hearing you.. I tried it & the person on the other end said they could hear me fine instead of the... "what you say?" that I had been getting...

Do you think you could post a picture?

djc

Nov 24, 2005
WP_001726.jpg

BucDan

Mar 16, 2009
So far, it is much better especially in the moderate dB of the outside, but in a loud cafeteria, it was no good for me. Overall, I like it, I'll keep it as my important calls are taken in quiet places anyways.

Flytetymex

Mar 26, 2010
Call quality on TitanII

Any comments on how the call quality is for the Titan II? I know that the original suffered from the muffled sound and I was wondering if the new one has the same issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.