[Q] Sense 3.5 roms?

Search This thread

lowrider262

Jan 26, 2011
Racine, WI
im new to the mt4g slide, but i used to own a regular mt4g and there were plenty of fully functional/stable, fast sense 3.5 roms available for it. is there any for the mt4gs? ive looked thru the dev section and found a couple blind ports but not much feedback on them. sense 3.5 is waaaaaay faster/smoother than 3.0, and if i imagine it would be butter smooth on a device like ours with its hardware specs.;)

Blue6IX

May 20, 2011
What makes sense 3.5 different from sense 3.0?

If a clear, factual answer can be given to that question, a sense 3.5 rom can be made.

This is my first smart phone. Sense 3.0 is all I know as far as sense goes.

What's different?

From time to time people ask this question, and I ask this one in turn. To date no one has been able to tell me, so...?

If you can't articulate what you want I can't give it to you, and neither can anyone else.

You request a sense 3.5 rom.

I request a sense 3.5 definition.

Help me and I can help you.

Reactions: lowrider262

Crkr

Sep 3, 2010
As far as the difference for me, Sense 3.5 I feel the biggest difference is Bliss launcher. It just looks a lot cleaner in my opinion.

lowrider262

Jan 26, 2011
Racine, WI

If a clear, factual answer can be given to that question, a sense 3.5 rom can be made.

What's different?

From time to time people ask this question, and I ask this one in turn. To date no one has been able to tell me, so...?

If you can't articulate what you want I can't give it to you, and neither can anyone else.

from what ive read it was made to run on single core phones, therefore running it on dual core makes it that much faster. also the UI is a bit more polished, has a few more widgets, and has the fancy rotation animations. from my experience with the MT4g it was far smoother than 3.0 roms i had tried. so i guess the definition would be its an upgrade from 3.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's different?