Is Moto G good to buy?

Search This thread

svprm

I'm going to buy Moto G from Flipkart for 14K in India.

I have some questions before buying it.
1.Is it good mobile under 14K?
2.Google Sold motorola to Lenovo,then how can i get warranty or to repair?
3.Are there any motorola service center in india?
4.How much free space will be available for user?
5.Is camera quality is enough?

008Rohit

Dec 30, 2010
Kolkata
techtage.com

1. It's a BEAST and it's the best Android phone under 20K, let alone 14K, in India.

2. No issues with those at all. The deal isn't even complete officially and Lenovo is unlikely to interfere much with Motorola. So, I think it'll get Android updates beyond 4.4.2 as well.

3. There are MANY. Here's a list: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.cus.../filename/Updated MASC list - 04th Feb 14.pdf

4. 12.9GB for the 16GB variant and 5.5GB for the 8GB variant.

5. Camera quality is more than decent. I'd say best 5MP shooter I've used in my life. :)

Let me know if you have other questions. I bought the single-SIM global GSM variant for 16.5K, and it still was a bang for buck device even at 16.5K.

Reactions: svprm

Mark930

Mar 31, 2011
I got the 16g global Google play edition a few days ago and so far its been great the battery lasts way longer then I thought it would not really sure about the camera as I never take pictures but out of the box it has 12.6gb of usable storage.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. It's a BEAST and it's the best Android phone under 20K, let alone 14K, in India.

2. No issues with those at all. The deal isn't even complete officially and Lenovo is unlikely to interfere much with Motorola. So, I think it'll get Android updates beyond 4.4.2 as well.

3. There are MANY. Here's a list: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.cus.../filename/Updated MASC list - 04th Feb 14.pdf

4. 12.9GB for the 16GB variant and 5.5GB for the 8GB variant.

5. Camera quality is more than decent. I'd say best 5MP shooter I've used in my life. :)

Let me know if you have other questions. I bought the single-SIM global GSM variant for 16.5K, and it still was a bang for buck device even at 16.5K.