[ROM][WWE][08.09.08]Throttle Diamond II[ONLINE]

Search This thread

whazzzup

Jun 26, 2008
Hoogvliet
is there a easy way to remove the softkeys just like the first version of throttle diamond?

okey.........found it :p

Last edited:

adam4real

Dec 5, 2007
Throttle Diamond II in Danish

Hi Gullum...
Just wanted to say: I love this ROM, but would love it even more in Danish. Hope you´ll consider this, since we Danes have very few ROMs in our language :(.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

gullum

Mar 22, 2007
Hi Gullum...
Just wanted to say: I love this ROM, but would love it even more in Danish. Hope you´ll consider this, since we Danes have very few ROMs in our language :(.

Thanks!

:)

ja den komer også på danskt but I need to get a working English Wizard rom done first so I can upload it for beta after that I'll make the ELF roms

commensal

Feb 19, 2006
PAU
Throttle II in french language

nothing happened unless first a dream..., and that what i dream a FRENCH THROTTLE II

gullum

Mar 22, 2007
Sorry guys that it's takeing so long for me to update the ELF version but I have too many devices and to many languages there will now be 14 languages insted of 12.... I will also look into getting a chinish version.. but I can't promis it will be released because I don't know a word of chinish and I also need to type some of the links in chinish :(

Protista

Aug 30, 2007
I have a friends Sprint Touch (ELF) that I am trying to update for him and when it gets to 1% it comes back with an error stating that I need an updated nbf file. I am not sure what that pertains to exactly but this is the first ROM I have seen with that error. And so far it seems I am the only person with that error.

Any feedback is appreciated.

rex206

Aug 7, 2007
Sorry guys that it's takeing so long for me to update the ELF version but I have too many devices and to many languages there will now be 14 languages insted of 12.... I will also look into getting a chinish version.. but I can't promis it will be released because I don't know a word of chinish and I also need to type some of the links in chinish :(
Hello Gullum, Nice to hear that you might getting a chinese TD rom, been using TD2 for a while, nice work!! Keeping this good job! some problem here, hope you can get a look at it :
1. The Camera Album was working when first flash, but after a few time softreset, it can't read picture from my SD card. why is that?
2. For the Flash weather, can there be any more HTC Diamond like swf file to replace the Twolf one?

THX!!

whazzzup

Jun 26, 2008
Hoogvliet
Gullum, make a rom in Zulu language, if you manage that i ship my Elf for free to south africa.

Why the hell making all that roms in all those languages?

Keep up the good work, i love your roms

whazzzup

Jun 26, 2008
Hoogvliet
Is it possible to modify in your final version the clock in the taskbar in to a battery status icon, the clock in the taskbar is useless when you have the big one from throttle launcher.

benyamin22

Feb 22, 2007
hi

please help me i cant download from this link please send arapidshare url thanks i l ove this rom

thebomber

Oct 9, 2006
never thought of arabic version gullum :D and port the rom to middle east :D

nice rom but i am complaing of the speed its slow
i tried your rom in prophet which had the same issue

i wish you bring an update with a new speedy rom

Top Liked Posts