[SOLVED]Phone freeze after a call in 23673 build

Search This thread

shafizal

Dec 2, 2008
Epinay sous senart-France
hello to all i have cooked a rom with 23673 and rhodium s2 as base i have used i used the incoming call fix and i used the cloudy bold font fix, i have encountered a problem after finishing my call whe i click in finish appel the phone is freezing.....
after its return to normal....will anyone please help me if u have any solution.....

Last edited:

seeM_ZA

Feb 15, 2010
Cape Town
Use this fix instead of the Caller ID Fix you're using right now.

EDIT: In case you wanted to know, it contains cprog.exe, lockscreen.dll, pimstore.dll and tpcutil.dll from 23569. I'm not sure if you need lockscreen.dll. Credits go to sorg? I think...

Attachments

• FIX_Caller_ID_6_5_x.7z
    563.1 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

crazyC

Jul 25, 2006
Gravesend
I tried to build using 23673, but after messing around with the dialer and getting those delays, and also having some call history problems I think (Then I tried the Hashu, I gave up and reverted temporarily to 23569. If this all works could you post up you solutions re the dialler - I would be very interested in another shot at 23673.

Cheers
C.

c_shekhar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2005

EDIT: In case you wanted to know, it contains cprog.exe, lockscreen.dll, pimstore.dll and tpcutil.dll from 23569. I'm not sure if you need lockscreen.dll. Credits go to sorg? I think...

Great solution. Thanks a lot.

zard

Jul 19, 2005

Life saver, was getting so frustrated with the Incoming no avatar problem. With the other fix where the 3 filese were from the Phone Redist package, works when there are no contacts but once I sync with Exchange, it starts to momentarily freeze the keypad. With this set, it solves the problem totally. Thanks.

mudhi

Jul 7, 2010
Taiwan
The caller id fix from sys 23569 together with Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G_4_2_62520161331_0_PdaXpert.zip finally solve my build for 23144, it works perfectly.
Recently I've tried with the new phone canvas from leo 3.14 with fixes and caller id fix, however the phone will hang, but nevermind, I'll just use the older phone canvas.

Thanks for everyone.

habiby

Oct 29, 2010

Thank you, with this 4 files replaced in build 28240, all bugs are fixed!!

Anil.vellat

Dec 9, 2012
Can you please tell me how to install this FIX

Can you please tell me how to install this FIX