lockscreen like s4

Search This thread

aditya1128

Feb 28, 2011
after all this moddification i just want to know can anyone port the flaire effect lockscreen like seen in s4 to our sgs , as it has already been done to sgs plus and galaxy y !!!!!!

raptor92

Nov 28, 2010
Where do you see for sgs plus?? For galaxy y OK...but sgs plus doesn't! :eek::confused:

Sent from my GT-i9001 using xda app-developers app

aditya1128

Feb 28, 2011
may be not for s plus but if it can be ported to galaxy y than why not to sgs

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

baciany

Oct 10, 2012
Kraków
But its for TOUCHWIZ firemware that means stock JellyBean 4.1.2 for S Advence (yes, it have official JB). So it changes Circle lock for Flare.
On I9000 we have 2.3.6 stock firemware. With 4.1.2 we need use Custom roms based on Clean android with just part of touchwiz. I think it is possible to port but wont be ease. I am not developer so i am not sure. Theres alot of people with good skills which could do this but it can take time (and noone will pay them). So if anone will do this everybody will be Happy. I just want to have even circle lock and there isnt any :(

aditya1128

Feb 28, 2011
lets hope someone ports this too for our sgs

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
It depends on whether you want it done for CM9, CM10 or CM10.x.

CM9 and CM10, guides are already up (that's for an S3 feel but so many people have modded it to look like an S4. Take a look at the Touchwiz roms for quite a few HTC phones, eg. Sensation, and there's also at least one in the Galaxy Ace forums).

CM10.x, its harder because of the new lock screen. However it seems to have been done to some extent, although it hasn't been released...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44504121

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

baciany

Oct 10, 2012
Kraków
About this first link with circle lock. I am trying to do it for cm10 on i9000 but cant decompile .jar file. Dont have application. Just if someone will do thsis (because it is easy) please upload it here.

On Galaxy Ace theres mod with flare effect but without tutorial. I am not developer so i wont do tis but meybe someone could do.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
About this first link with circle lock. I am trying to do it for cm10 on i9000 but cant decompile .jar file. Dont have application. Just if someone will do thsis (because it is easy) please upload it here.

On Galaxy Ace theres mod with flare effect but without tutorial. I am not developer so i wont do tis but meybe someone could do.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

You could send a PM to Sky_Walker asking how to make the flare effect?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

baciany

Oct 10, 2012
Kraków
Hello Guys.
First of All Check This:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2202251
if you can see theres Circle and Flare Lockscreen :]

I have dood news. I did both ot them for I9000 working only on CM10
And flare Effect isnt 100% like original. Animation is "bored" because it use only 4 PNGS. Its just Circle lock from this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2267973
But anyway looks great. Also this mod have little problem on I9000 because Radius of unlock swipe is to big. It dont Fit with Screen width. you need to Swipe to the top, or right-top, but when swype right/left it not work :]

If Sky_walker will allow to Use His PNGS i can make it working for I9000 (Flare). Now i dont have any request from Him.

aditya1128

Feb 28, 2011
more than thousand people saw this thread but still its not confirmed that any dev will look up and work on this ?

thoiloidainhan

Jun 10, 2011
more than thousand people saw this thread but still its not confirmed that any dev will look up and work on this ?

Seem like you are accounted for more than half of the views so why don't you do it yourself. Not trying to be a d ick or anything but you should expect nothing here and take your frustration else where
On another note maybe this one is what you're all after
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lockscreen.galaxys4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

aditya1128

Feb 28, 2011
Seem like you are accounted for more than half of the views so why don't you do it yourself. Not trying to be a d ick or anything but you should expect nothing here and take your frustration else where
On another note maybe this one is what you're all after
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lockscreen.galaxys4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

first of all thank you for your link
,..........but the way you spoke was not very pleasing ,dont use foul lingo over here and for your kind information i am not a dev , if i was i wudnt have started this thread

always rem if u help someone that would be a great deed so be nice and polite

WE ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS !!!!!