Brazilian Xoom (MZ605)! Where is the official updates Motorola?

Search This thread

danbroken

Jan 7, 2010
Brasília
Do not expect the manufacturers

Well, I have a Xoom 3g boutgh from TIM carrier and I don't expect the manufactures, none of them. Companies just want to sell hardware. Software update it doesn't generate profits. So I use Custom ROMs. Team EOS make a great job. Just use it.

Bom, eu tenho um Xoom 3g comprado na TIM e eu não espero nada das fabricantes, nenhuma delas. As empresas só querem lucrar com a venda de hardware. Atualização de software não gera lucro. Então eu uso as ROMs personalizadas. O Time EOS faz um bom trabalho. Apenas use.

dcolas

Sep 22, 2010
It means if I update my mz605 to mz601 , I still can get UMTS with 850MHZ and 2100MHZ ?

Yes, as far as a know the difference between mx601 and mx605 is that mz605 has additionally WCDMA in 1900 MHz.

And even if you flash a mz601, I believe you may still be able to all the 4 WCDMA bands from mz605 (850/900/1900/2100).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a Brazilian Xoom (Wifi and 3G), and I am very "surprised" with the long time without official updates from Motorola. Here in Brazil, We have Xooms running Android 3.0.1 yet!
    Shameful, I am not waiting the 4G upgrade from Motorola...
    Thank You for Custom Roms and Recoveries for xda developers!

Sent from My MZ601 (MZ605) ICS 4.0.3 EOS Team IML74K using XDA premium.