[ROM][ICS][3.33.401.53][12/07/13]HyperNonSense

1,363 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,489

By Splder, Senior Member on 4th April 2012, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2014, 11:09 PM |#3871  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Is it just me or is the touch a bit less responsive on this as compared to sense 5 or ARHD? I restored my ARHD backup and it was fine, but back on this the ROM itself is super fast, I like it much better than any other rom I have used on this phone, but the touch is not as good as the other roms, typing messages is not easy. I have tried changing keyboards, using swiftkey atm. Oh and using bricked kernel, the stock kernel was not supporting multi touch which was becoming a pain in games.

24th April 2014, 08:43 AM |#3872  
Flag Turin (Piedmont)
Thanks Meter: 381

Donate to Me
More
No. Not here... even if I don't use stock keyboard (dodol kbd)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th May 2014, 06:58 PM |#3873  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Anyone else having problem with Facebook crashing after clicking on notification or "more" window?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Free mobile app
11th June 2014, 07:43 AM |#3874  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
my phone was dead and i accidentally turned it on and while it was on the boot screen (white screen with htc logo) i pulled the battery. Ever since i'm stuck on the boot screen. I did a backup in recovery and flashed another rom, but i'm hoping to restore my recovery cause i like hypernonsense better. Can i remove the boot.img from recovery and just restore that? THANKS!!!
11th June 2014, 10:42 AM |#3875  
Flag Parijs van Java
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crajay

my phone was dead and i accidentally turned it on and while it was on the boot screen (white screen with htc logo) i pulled the battery. Ever since i'm stuck on the boot screen. I did a backup in recovery and flashed another rom, but i'm hoping to restore my recovery cause i like hypernonsense better. Can i remove the boot.img from recovery and just restore that? THANKS!!!

you can try that, it's harmless? try restoring the advanced way so you can pick which you want to restore
14th June 2014, 05:26 PM |#3876  
Flag Bugojno
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Does default rom kernel support fast charge or I have to use another kernel?I am s-on so can I flash kernel regulary through recovery with smartflash on?Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
26th June 2014, 08:48 AM |#3877  
Chennai
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Problem in viewing facebook videos
My only problem with this rom is viewing the facebook videos and it happens only with this rom. Any help appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to karthikus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karthikus Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 11:51 PM |#3878  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Did you remove the Sense widgets too?
3rd September 2016, 03:47 AM |#3879  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry in advance for resurrecting such an old thread.

Is this ROM compatible with S-On and 3.32 firmware?

Trying to find a fast ROM that'll hopefully speed up my old Sensation a bit and this seems pretty minimal. Any help would be great, thanks!
3rd September 2016, 11:32 AM |#3880  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,451

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverReach

Sorry in advance for resurrecting such an old thread.

Is this ROM compatible with S-On and 3.32 firmware?

Trying to find a fast ROM that'll hopefully speed up my old Sensation a bit and this seems pretty minimal. Any help would be great, thanks!

yes it is compatible
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rzr86 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hypernonsense

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)