ROM◥███◣ CriskeloServanTeam V12◥███◣-ICS 4.0.3 - 15 Togg full working (Oficial LPW)

Search This thread

criskelo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Rosario
xdaforums.com
ROM◥███◣ CriskeloServanTeam V12◥███◣-ICS 4.0.3 - 15 Togg full working (Oficial LPW)

logograndenr.png

scaled.php
scaled.php

ROM CRISKELO SERVAN TEAM ICS

CriskeloServanRom SGS2 4.0.3 oficial Firm XWLPW

874452latestversion.png

478947howtoinstall.png

If you don't already have CWM, You have to install it before install the rom. (As CFROOT).
Download the latest Criskelo ROM and put it on your INTERN SD card.
Open your CWM Application, select flash Update, and select the rom zip.
Say "yes", your rom will be installed.
Enjoy !

120835screenshots.png

imagen1br.png

771157changelogs.png

CriskeloServanTEAM ICS V12

LINK
CriskeloServanTEAM-V12-XXLPG-MD5-122F4E135791D81F704F6BB7AE98EA6A.zip

Changelog v12
• Base Rom XWLPG
• CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPG-v5.5-CWM5
• Modem ADD LPG
• Deodex
• Superuser ADD apk
• Pitcher ApexLauncher ICS.Ahora if you included.
• ICS Launcher ADD ModificadoToucWizUX S3-1.3-5x5
• ICS stock BrowserPlus ADD Browser
• ADD Commando added Voices
• Removed the phrase ADD, slide your finger to unlock, lock screen
• ADD finished theming in xml for bar colors, ram, progress, actulizaciones, etc ...
• ICS keyboard AOSP
• Samsung keyboard ICS
• AppWidgetPicker (grouping the widgets of the same APP)
• ADD Roletube App that lets you download YouTube Video (SDCARD / Download)
• Host updated to avoid advertising
• Everything you need to run VPN (not tested) Thanks to ookba
• ADD Version of Rom Added on about the phone (Settings.apk)
• ADD Version of Theme Added on about the phone (Settings.apk)
• Mod SMS are not logged in CallLog
• Enabled the option CallRec Phone
• Several tweaks Framework-res.apk
• ICS Color Icons in statusbar
• ADD Criskelo Walpapers in gallery
• ADD more Walpapers in Walpapers TW
• ADD ICS Gallery Google
• ICS style DialPad
• Mod Jkay in blue (need to install the apk Deluxe Settings, it is not included in fee)
• Beats Audio
• Sony Bravia Engine
• No incremental tone
• Music player Added S3

• And more details, to improve the overall stability of the ROM

Acknowledgments:

Special thanks to @ Josechufa Head-Beta, follow us on the S2 and spend the witness to mount the V12, a @ Ph0enyx for helping me test it and give me such good advice given to me and has all the betas in genenal.

To install V11.2 coming from the kernels and cleaner inside. If you give porblemas already know that the V5 is miraculous, meteis V5 first and then the V12 but I hope this may not need.

But only include the Framework Jkay Deluxe, if you want to enjoy all the advantages in buying your APP Play Google or SlideMe

device20120530000905.png

Acknowledgments:
Thanks to josechufa and maquinabaja, for their contributions to help me make this great rom, a glutton for power PNG menu and follow the whole team for making this rom, best.

395667thanks.png

A SYPS54 and Josechufa, working on the graphics of the ROM
and :
@ Jkay
@ Chainfire
@ wanam
@ Josechufa
@ intronauta
@ Team
To all the developers who share information and successesdesinteresádament
And all of you, you help testing and reporting greatly Failures and Successes of the ROM. All help is welcome to improve.

431008donations.png

Last edited:

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
THIS IS FOR CLEAN INSTALL TO INSTALL CRISKELO V12 EXPANDED GUIDE​

Here is a list of files to start with including links not all are needed just grab ones which are mentioned to complete stage u wish to be at if your comming from another rom like GB or cm9 i recommend everystage..

STAGE 1 This will give you a fresh and also clean install of ICS

To start with download ODIN 1.85

OK this is the point where you should backup apps with TitaniumBackup and transfer the content of your sd card files to PC/Mac.

v9FwAPvT.gif

quick guide to flash with Odin

1. Reboot into recovery and delete everything factory reset/wipe data and format sd cards after everything is deleted and nothing is left next..

2. Reboot your phone to download mode.

To get download mode shut down the device. After it shuts off completely simultaneously press the Down volume key + Home button + press the power button.

You should see a warning asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, press volume up. You are now in download mode!

3. Start Odin

4. Click on the PDA button and browse to the md5 file that you extracted from I9100XXLPH-base Rom 4.0.3 link at top

Add the files into the corresponding section of Odin PIT> PIT, PDA> CODE, PHONE> MODEM, CSC> CSC.

6. Connect the USB cable and wait for the ID:COM section to turn yellow

7. Click start to flash

8. Do NOT disconnect the cable or turn off the device, it will reboot when it finishes.

OK now you have stock ics LPH install you will now need to gain ROOT to do this unzip CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPH-v5.2-CWM5.zip and you should have a tar file.

1.Reboot your phone to download mode Down volume key+ Home button + press the power button.

2.Hopefully you still have odin open :) if not Start Odin again.

3.Click on the PDA button and browse to the Tar file CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPH-v5.2-CWM5

4.Connect the USB cable and wait for the ID:COM section to turn yellow then Click start to flash

5.Do NOT disconnect the cable or turn off the device, it will reboot when it finishes.

now you have ROOT and also CWM installed :)

v9FwAPvT.gif

STAGE 2 So now Download criskelo v5 and v12 also needed kernel Cleaning Script and Triangle Away to Internel storage.

once you have all files enter CWM Recovery>>then Goto Install zip from sd card>>choose zip from internel sdcard>>flash criskelo v5.

let the rom boot up and leave alone for like 5 mins now you can use triangle away this will reset all binary counter also remove yellow triangle.

next boot into recovery again use the kernel cleaning script once complete flash criskelo v12 instanstly do not reboot from using kernel cleaner once criskelo v12 has installed let it boot up again leave alone for at least 5 mins to build cache.

If at any point you get stuck at the bootlogo repeat the process of using kernel cleaner then reflash rom which at the stage you was on.

Last edited:

codo2003

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks very much Criskelo for the great support for this ROM.

I'm going to try and update...... Best regards.

-----------------------

Rom installed OK.
Siyah kernel installed OK.
ROM first look is OK.
Arabic works OK.

** How can I move the clock to right side of home screen?.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

great work again criskelo;)

hope still okay to create mirror in my signature.

Hi, why did you remove the ROM? Is there any Problem?

I download it and installed it, everything looks OK.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
Hi, why did you remove the ROM? Is there any Problem?

I download it and installed it, everything looks OK.:rolleyes:

:D i uploaded my version by mistake :eek:

sorry :(

i will add the correct version as i reply to this may take a while to upload isp beening a ***** and capped me to 10mb blah upload speed 264kbs :mad:

until then hammer hotfile till further notice i update themes etc after i sleep

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
You mean, there is a different between the 2 ROMs. ???.

yes can u check your build prop please at very bottom does it say my name ?

i added more tweaks and changed kernel to siyah when chris added CFroot also faster gps fix.

it works fine as its what im using but i was adding bootanimations to downloads sum reason the md5 didint look right so i pulled it down until further notice i may have this wrong and was correct version so until i grab from hotfile again blah 19min wait i just want to be safe and make sure is correct version which is criskelo full work untouched.

Last edited:

codo2003

Jan 10, 2009
***facepalm**** damn :eek: my mistake just means i deleted the wrong one by mistake lol

ok thanks for letting me know ;)

It's OK. you are uploading the one again.

I tried the original one from hotfile, and no change.

** How can I move the clock to right side of the apex launcher home screen.

aschip

Jun 17, 2011
Auckland
Cool... I just downloaded and installed V7 yesterday after DJBoxer shared the link!

And I see V10 today!!! :) ...

What is the change from V7 to V10?
The screen shots seems to be from V5/V7 mix and also the change log description seems like its carried forward from previous post.

I would really appreciate if I can get to know the changes in V10.

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
It's OK. you are uploading the one again.

I tried the original one from hotfile, and no change.

** How can I move the clock to right side of the apex launcher home screen.

yes thats the one i will be uploading is the one criskelo has to hotfile just soon hotfile will remove it and will have about 100+ posts saying it :p

thats all from me tonight as 4.21am :eek: i add more stuff etc for v10 in morning;)

including clock on the right etc and updated themes;)

codo2003

Jan 10, 2009
Go ahead aschip and install it, it is perfect.

I advice you to:
Wipe Cache, Dalvik cache, Battery status, fix permissions and reboot.

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
Cool... I just downloaded and installed V7 yesterday after DJBoxer shared the link!

And I see V10 today!!! :) ...

What is the change from V7 to V10?
The screen shots seems to be from V5/V7 mix and also the change log description seems like its carried forward from previous post.

I would really appreciate if I can get to know the changes in V10.

Changelog:

• Base Rom XWLPD
• CF-Root-SGS2_XX_NEE_LPD-v5.4-CWM5
• ADD Modem LPW
• Superuser ADD apk

is the main changes within the new v10 a much better and stable base also the new modem which gives a balance of stabilty in battery and performance.

giving u basically a much better user experince from using criskelo roms ;)

caanda45

Sep 10, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Okay guys need some help, just got my SGS2 back from service with a stock ics rom and kernel. I went to chainfires thread and can`t find my kernel to flash to get root...here is a pic of my kernel, which one should I use to flash and get root and cwm??? Please advise....btw this is a Canadian kernel for bell/virgin, but my phone is unlocked and on Rogers and I can`t stand stock...ugh...

Last edited:

aschip

Jun 17, 2011
Auckland
Changelog:

• Base Rom XWLPD
• CF-Root-SGS2_XX_NEE_LPD-v5.4-CWM5
• ADD Modem LPW
• Superuser ADD apk

is the main changes within the new v10 a much better and stable base also the new modem which gives a balance of stabilty in battery and performance.

giving u basically a much better user experince from using criskelo roms ;)

I am behind a firewall, so cant access hotfile, on your wuala link, it has a comment
"uploading... download once this message has been removed thanks!!"

Should I wait? or its fine to download it from there?

Also, to move from V5 to V7, all I did was put the zip on internal sd card, go to CWM and flash update.

This should work from V7 to V10 as well right?

Somehow the guy above mentioned about wiping dalvik cache, etc. so just wanted to confirm ! :)

codo2003

Jan 10, 2009
Okay guys need some help, just got my SGS2 back from service with a stock ics rom and kernel. I went to chainfires thread and can`t find my kernel to flash to get root...here is a pic of my kernel, which one should I use to flash and get root and cwm??? Please advise....btw this is a Canadian kernel for bell/virgin, but my phone is unlocked and on Rogers and I can`t stand stock...ugh...

Use siyah kernel, it works for me. http://www.gokhanmoral.com/

Reactions: caanda45

DJBoxer

Aug 9, 2010
Lomita
I am behind a firewall, so cant access hotfile, on your wuala link, it has a comment
"uploading... download once this message has been removed thanks!!"

Should I wait? or its fine to download it from there?

Also, to move from V5 to V7, all I did was put the zip on internal sd card, go to CWM and flash update.

This should work from V7 to V10 as well right?

Somehow the guy above mentioned about wiping dalvik cache, etc. so just wanted to confirm ! :)

im uploading it as we speak ;)

yes this is a no wipe rom no need to do any wipes flash as would a update ;)

Reactions: aschip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logograndenr.png

scaled.php
    scaled.php

ROM CRISKELO SERVAN TEAM ICS

CriskeloServanRom SGS2 4.0.3 oficial Firm XWLPW

874452latestversion.png

478947howtoinstall.png

If you don't already have CWM, You have to install it before install the rom. (As CFROOT).
    Download the latest Criskelo ROM and put it on your INTERN SD card.
    Open your CWM Application, select flash Update, and select the rom zip.
    Say "yes", your rom will be installed.
    Enjoy !

120835screenshots.png

imagen1br.png

771157changelogs.png

CriskeloServanTEAM ICS V12

LINK
    CriskeloServanTEAM-V12-XXLPG-MD5-122F4E135791D81F704F6BB7AE98EA6A.zip

Changelog v12
    • Base Rom XWLPG
    • CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPG-v5.5-CWM5
    • Modem ADD LPG
    • Deodex
    • Superuser ADD apk
    • Pitcher ApexLauncher ICS.Ahora if you included.
    • ICS Launcher ADD ModificadoToucWizUX S3-1.3-5x5
    • ICS stock BrowserPlus ADD Browser
    • ADD Commando added Voices
    • Removed the phrase ADD, slide your finger to unlock, lock screen
    • ADD finished theming in xml for bar colors, ram, progress, actulizaciones, etc ...
    • ICS keyboard AOSP
    • Samsung keyboard ICS
    • AppWidgetPicker (grouping the widgets of the same APP)
    • ADD Roletube App that lets you download YouTube Video (SDCARD / Download)
    • Everything you need to run VPN (not tested) Thanks to ookba
    • ADD Version of Theme Added on about the phone (Settings.apk)
    • Mod SMS are not logged in CallLog
    • Enabled the option CallRec Phone
    • Several tweaks Framework-res.apk
    • ICS Color Icons in statusbar
    • ADD Criskelo Walpapers in gallery
    • ADD more Walpapers in Walpapers TW
    • ADD ICS Gallery Google
    • ICS style DialPad
    • Mod Jkay in blue (need to install the apk Deluxe Settings, it is not included in fee)
    • Beats Audio
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • No incremental tone
    • Music player Added S3

• And more details, to improve the overall stability of the ROM

Acknowledgments:

Special thanks to @ Josechufa Head-Beta, follow us on the S2 and spend the witness to mount the V12, a @ Ph0enyx for helping me test it and give me such good advice given to me and has all the betas in genenal.

To install V11.2 coming from the kernels and cleaner inside. If you give porblemas already know that the V5 is miraculous, meteis V5 first and then the V12 but I hope this may not need.

But only include the Framework Jkay Deluxe, if you want to enjoy all the advantages in buying your APP Play Google or SlideMe

device20120530000905.png

Acknowledgments:
    Thanks to josechufa and maquinabaja, for their contributions to help me make this great rom, a glutton for power PNG menu and follow the whole team for making this rom, best.

395667thanks.png

A SYPS54 and Josechufa, working on the graphics of the ROM
    and :
    @ Jkay
    @ Chainfire
    @ wanam
    @ Josechufa
    @ intronauta
    @ Team
    To all the developers who share information and successesdesinteresádament
    And all of you, you help testing and reporting greatly Failures and Successes of the ROM. All help is welcome to improve.

431008donations.png

THIS IS FOR CLEAN INSTALL TO INSTALL CRISKELO V12 EXPANDED GUIDE​

Here is a list of files to start with including links not all are needed just grab ones which are mentioned to complete stage u wish to be at if your comming from another rom like GB or cm9 i recommend everystage..

STAGE 1 This will give you a fresh and also clean install of ICS

To start with download ODIN 1.85

OK this is the point where you should backup apps with TitaniumBackup and transfer the content of your sd card files to PC/Mac.

v9FwAPvT.gif

quick guide to flash with Odin

1. Reboot into recovery and delete everything factory reset/wipe data and format sd cards after everything is deleted and nothing is left next..

2. Reboot your phone to download mode.

To get download mode shut down the device. After it shuts off completely simultaneously press the Down volume key + Home button + press the power button.

You should see a warning asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, press volume up. You are now in download mode!

3. Start Odin

4. Click on the PDA button and browse to the md5 file that you extracted from I9100XXLPH-base Rom 4.0.3 link at top

Add the files into the corresponding section of Odin PIT> PIT, PDA> CODE, PHONE> MODEM, CSC> CSC.

6. Connect the USB cable and wait for the ID:COM section to turn yellow

7. Click start to flash

8. Do NOT disconnect the cable or turn off the device, it will reboot when it finishes.

OK now you have stock ics LPH install you will now need to gain ROOT to do this unzip CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPH-v5.2-CWM5.zip and you should have a tar file.

1.Reboot your phone to download mode Down volume key+ Home button + press the power button.

2.Hopefully you still have odin open :) if not Start Odin again.

3.Click on the PDA button and browse to the Tar file CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_LPH-v5.2-CWM5

4.Connect the USB cable and wait for the ID:COM section to turn yellow then Click start to flash

5.Do NOT disconnect the cable or turn off the device, it will reboot when it finishes.

now you have ROOT and also CWM installed :)

v9FwAPvT.gif

STAGE 2 So now Download criskelo v5 and v12 also needed kernel Cleaning Script and Triangle Away to Internel storage.

once you have all files enter CWM Recovery>>then Goto Install zip from sd card>>choose zip from internel sdcard>>flash criskelo v5.

let the rom boot up and leave alone for like 5 mins now you can use triangle away this will reset all binary counter also remove yellow triangle.

next boot into recovery again use the kernel cleaning script once complete flash criskelo v12 instanstly do not reboot from using kernel cleaner once criskelo v12 has installed let it boot up again leave alone for at least 5 mins to build cache.

If at any point you get stuck at the bootlogo repeat the process of using kernel cleaner then reflash rom which at the stage you was on.
    Res----------
    Question

Which is better?
    4.0.4 without mod Jkay
    4.0.3 with mod Jkay

How to continue with development?

I'm ready to build the new rom, but I have no idea, with which firmware is better to continue?

What do you prefer?

regards