FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

1,388 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,968

By eschelon, Retired Recognized Developer on 24th July 2012, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2013, 09:25 PM |#18371  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1

Do you have power saver enabled. Also been reported that some stuff not working in kernel tuner.

Is is recommended to use the "power save" mode with Ziggy?

27th February 2013, 09:31 PM |#18372  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LxDroid

Is is recommended to use the "power save" mode with Ziggy?

If enabled it will lock down any kernel. Can be used if want to save battery at times but won't get clocks you set till disable again. I personally never use it.
27th February 2013, 09:45 PM |#18373  
Flag Middletown, CT
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 2-24-13 r373 |★
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstar87

+1 to the screen not being responsive issue. And also I'm still trying to fix an issue with recording a MMS video. As soon as I hit the option to record a MMS video (Stock camera) it force closes the camera.

Sent from Mars, from my Curiosity rover.

Yeah its an issue with the note 2 camera/gallery. When u switch and try to make a MMS video. Its been a problem for a very long time so I just push the stock sgs3 camera files n everything works fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
27th February 2013, 10:04 PM |#18374  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Please help me lol, can someone please tell me where in odin i am supposed to put this file
VRBMA2 Bootchain with TWRP Recovery 2.4.1.0

PDA, Bootloader, Phone????????

and do i need any of those boxes checked. im without my synergy trying to start from scratch and im all confused.
i keep getting a failed message on odin when i try to get this file on i am following the directions word for word.
i am using this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1974114
27th February 2013, 10:06 PM |#18375  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldi3rxx

Yeah its an issue with the note 2 camera/gallery. When u switch and try to make a MMS video. Its been a problem for a very long time so I just push the stock sgs3 camera files n everything works fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

+1. That is the fix. The Note camera is a port and unless someone takes time to try and fix it will stay that way. It is camera and not the rom.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheinzeiii

Please help me lol, can someone please tell me where in odin i am supposed to put this file
VRBMA2 Bootchain with TWRP Recovery 2.4.1.0

PDA, Bootloader, Phone????????

and do i need any of those boxes checked. im without my synergy trying to start from scratch and im all confused.
i keep getting a failed message on odin when i try to get this file on i am following the directions word for word.
i am using this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1974114

Everything always uses PDA and leave checkmarks as default. Give you a hint. Mr. Robinsons version is easier.

Edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1984436

Do full wipe version/unlock with easy unlock/flash TWRP with GooManager or CWM with EZ-Recovery in that order. Should not trip counter if done in that order. If does. Get TriangleAway for free from XDA thread and run while stock.
27th February 2013, 10:19 PM |#18376  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1

Everything always uses PDA and leave checkmarks as default. Give you a hint. Mr. Robinsons version is easier.

Edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1984436

Do full wipe version/unlock with easy unlock/flash TWRP with GooManager or CWM with EZ-Recovery in that order. Should not trip counter if done in that order. If does. Get TriangleAway for free from XDA thread and run while stock.

thank you so much, i would click thanks but im limited to 8 a day ha, guess im still a bit new at this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eheinzeiii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eheinzeiii Ad-Free
27th February 2013, 10:51 PM |#18377  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 2-24-13 r373 |★
After a couple of days testing this new build almost everything is perfect but I do occasionally get a frozen screen, not a lockup that reboots the phone but an actual frozen display that usually takes 30sec to recover, anyone else get this issue?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium App
27th February 2013, 10:58 PM |#18378  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikalrush

After a couple of days testing this new build almost everything is perfect but I do occasionally get a frozen screen, not a lockup that reboots the phone but an actual frozen display that usually takes 30sec to recover, anyone else get this issue?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium App

A few people just reported this on the previous page.

I'm getting the same thing.

Sent from my SGS3
27th February 2013, 11:16 PM |#18379  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Disregard
27th February 2013, 11:21 PM |#18380  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstar87

Disregard

That is not the actual stock TW Camera. That is the ported Note 2 camera and Gallery.
27th February 2013, 11:44 PM |#18381  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Exclamation
Major assistance needed (prdog, i'm looking for you )

Phone screen will not turn on. I've been charging it now for several hours. I hard reset by taking out battery, and turn on phone. The hardware lights come on and I hear notifications - so it seems to be booting. If I hard reset, and try to get into recovery or download mode, the phone vibrates and nothing happens (seemingly).

I've been running clean superwiped r373 for several days and have been running Ziggy's kernel for the first time. I have read numerous times about changing voltages. Could this be a solution? But more importantly, how can I even get out of my no-screen predicament. Can I change voltages, turn screen on, or force recovery/download mode via adb?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)