FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

1,388 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,968

By eschelon, Retired Recognized Developer on 24th July 2012, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2013, 04:52 AM |#18871  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman1026

I've been using this rom for a few days and love it so far. Hopefully I can get this problem of it not reading my 64gb card sorted out. But an even more annoying problem is every time I click on a link (in an app or on any internet browser) I get an error that says something like "google.process has stopped working." and I just hit ok. I have no clue what is causing this, i've wiped and flashed several times, and have TWRP installed. I odin flashed all the way back to stock, and flashed TWRP and then Synergy. It would be mighty kind if someone could help. I've tried searching this thread (for both problems) and I figure my SD card problem is because it's not formatted to FAT32. Anyway, any help is appreciated kind sirs, and madams!

It should read the card regardless of format. The last few versions of TWRP support both exFat and Fat32. Latest version of TWRP is 2.4.3. Ziggy's kernel supports exFat. If running stock kernel I don't believe it will see exFat. Stock kernel only sees exfat on stock. There is a signature break somewhere. So if use Ziggy should be good with card. I use stock must be Fat32. As far as Google problems I have not seen them so not sure what's up with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prdog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prdog1 Ad-Free

10th March 2013, 05:24 AM |#18872  
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman1026

I've been using this rom for a few days and love it so far. Hopefully I can get this problem of it not reading my 64gb card sorted out. But an even more annoying problem is every time I click on a link (in an app or on any internet browser) I get an error that says something like "google.process has stopped working." and I just hit ok. I have no clue what is causing this, i've wiped and flashed several times, and have TWRP installed. I odin flashed all the way back to stock, and flashed TWRP and then Synergy. It would be mighty kind if someone could help. I've tried searching this thread (for both problems) and I figure my SD card problem is because it's not formatted to FAT32. Anyway, any help is appreciated kind sirs, and madams!

disable AD-BLOCKER in Aroma
10th March 2013, 05:43 AM |#18873  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error flashing zip for many times.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by backfire7

Failed flashing R373 With TWRP 2.3.1.0
10th March 2013, 05:55 AM |#18874  
Flag Chelan, Washington
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfire7

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Failed flashing R373 With TWRP 2.3.1.0

Should upgrade to Newest version of TWRP. Is 2.4.3. Then try it. Should be good.
10th March 2013, 06:01 AM |#18875  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
What a great rom new to the s3 great work. I was wondering if the briefing alert on the alarm is broke. I can't get it to work any suggestion for a fix would be appreciated I'm using 373 with ziggy kernel
10th March 2013, 06:14 AM |#18876  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman089

What a great rom new to the s3 great work. I was wondering if the briefing alert on the alarm is broke. I can't get it to work any suggestion for a fix would be appreciated I'm using 373 with ziggy kernel

Not sure but have seen it mentioned before. I have used 3rd party app for years so have never tried it.
10th March 2013, 07:02 AM |#18877  
Flag Topeka, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 203

More
With the S4 expected in less than a week, can we expect some synergy love for it? I'm sure I'm not alone with my habit of choosing my next device based on the awesome developers supporting it. I understand this is skipping a few steps, considering even the specs are still rumor and speculation, but I'm just curious about where things are going. Thanks
10th March 2013, 07:20 AM |#18878  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1;38961ll09

Not sure but have seen it mentioned before. I have used 3rd party app for years so have never tried it.

Thank you sorry hate bringing something up that has aready been addressed but thats a lot of pages to read. I hope they can get it working. What 3rd party app do you use with that function
10th March 2013, 07:21 AM |#18879  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopervoo

disable AD-BLOCKER in Aroma

The funny thing is, when I installed it, I didn't use Aroma. Was it supposed to be on there? I don't know which one I downloaded because I've formatted my card since then, but I was pretty certain it was the latest one from February 13th.
10th March 2013, 07:24 AM |#18880  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman089

Thank you sorry hate bringing something up that has aready been addressed but thats a lot of pages to read. I hope they can get it working. What 3rd party app do you use with that function

I have always used Alarm Clock Extreme. Not sure if it does what you want but has a lot of options and a free standalone stop watch/timer app also. Not sure what it does either.
10th March 2013, 07:47 AM |#18881  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 2-24-13 r373 |★
On Sd card stock ROM. My S3 read exfat. If I remember correctly.

SCH-I535_XDA-Developers App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)