Calling all Wallpaper/Icon Collectors

Search This thread

outerdepth

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Here's Some More For The Group!

I have tons of these, so if you want more, just say the magic words.Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Hey luckybandit or other mod, any way to sticky this and the wallpapers thread i started? I know there are a bunch of stickies already but would be cool to have these options available in sticky, just an idea:)

pfunkside

Jan 8, 2008
Milwaukee
I need a 10 Live icon any photochoppers out there?

best I can do with Irfanview

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
How to make Transparent Icons

Here we go all, now you can make your own .png transparent icons. Its very simple but in order to do so you have to have program installed on computer to do it this way. For example slingplayer, when you install on dash it also installs on your computer. Follow step by step and soon your dash will be iconed out. You must be online to do this!!!

1. Go into program files on your computer
2. Go into program of choice(i'll use slingplayer for example)
3. Look for .ico icon, copy and paste it to desktop
4. Go to link below, upload slingplayer .ico file on desktop to site and click convert.

http://www.convertico.com/

5. It will popup in new window with picture of icon, save picture.

Continue to do this with all icons then when your done delete .ico files off desktop and sync your new .png icons to dash and your all set! Only negative I found so far is some of the icons are small and can't be resized and if they are are blurry.

Some of mine!

hdotpieces

May 5, 2008
Wow I always wanted to change the regular icons to custom ones. Where can I learn to change the pictures? is it in one of the stickys.

blackjack2

Jul 22, 2008
Miami
Icon Help for the Chome Configurator Internet Link

Hello guys, I'm wondering if some brave soul could tackle this request, I download two cool icons for the Chome Configurator Internet Link for the New York Times and Blogger but when you upload them to the Panel they have a white background, my request is, is it possible to remove the white background so when one uploads them to the Chome panel they look cool without that white background.

thanks in advance,

George

ps. if you have for Wikipedia, throw it this way, thanks