For all dead BA's, Unbricking Solution...

Search This thread

Borteh

Mar 31, 2009
Tabriz
www.technocut.ir
Hi all,

This is the first time u can see this in the world,
and i want to post it in my love forum, XDA-Developers :cool:

First attached pic is the Schematic of Buffered Wiggler JTAG cable..u can buy it online for example on Ebay or make it yourself...
Second attachment describes BA's JTAG pins...u can see pinout of JTAG on the mainboard...

Unbricking:

1- The maximun lenght of the ribon cable is 40cm .. so 30cm is enough

2- Soldier wires from JTAG header to pinout and connect it to ur pc's parallel port...

3- use a JTAG software (like H-Jtag or JTag) to flash newbootloader to ur device ...

Attachments

• wiggler.JPG
    wiggler.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 310
  • BA-JTAG-XDA.jpg
    BA-JTAG-XDA.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

DroidDotBot

Jul 16, 2008
preston
Too late for April Fools day !!!

manufacturers pictures though (10/10):D

Unbufferd cable LOL <answers on a post card to . . .
hTC's mid run (BA), assembly line test jig @ 2003/4 AnnoDomine. - <PostMaster, returns an error . . . / TimeTravel ?. . >

Where do you get the plug for the lower connection, what (PCsettings FireWall . . . ) are Via LPT ? (Yes power the unit/or use the "force luke") (pity the middle battery connections are Anonymous !):rolleyes:

Okay, what goes on other side of "30cm(MAX) ribbon cable [2x IC's PROM/EPROM?@ figment.Co.My.Imagination.TheEither], mounted on VeroBoard (with a number of 100Meg Resisters.Only", R O F L M A O . . . :D:):D:):D

got me for nearly 30ish seconds - Pity you hav'nt a green [donate here ] Button. . . .:D
Buy this persons partner (they may need it more:D) a pint!!:D:)

nICE .:cool:

Last edited:

Borteh

Mar 31, 2009
Tabriz
www.technocut.ir
manufacturers pictures though (10/10)

here ] Button. . . .
Buy this persons partner (they may need it more a pint!!)

nICE .

Of course it is ! when u have a insane resolution picture of a mainboard u don't need to take a picture again ! or maybe u do things on and on in ur life !! he he !

Discovering JTAG pins are simple ! u can download Intel® PXA26x Processor Family Electrical, Mechanical, and Thermal Specification datasheet ! Load the cpu from mainboard and find the test points with a Multimeter !! not so hard ! :rolleyes:

after finding pinouts u can show it on ur picture (maybe that's hard for u and u like to do everything on ur own !! R O F L M A O !! he he he he)

U're not going to flash PROM or EPROM ! AFAIK we're going to burn 3Volt Intel®Advanced+BootBlock FlashMemory(C3)Stacked-ChipScale PackageFamily (In other word we're going to flash Intel RD38F1010C0ZTL0's boot block via Intel PXA263 (THE PROCESSOR:D)'s JTAG interface!) ;)

Another subject u must notice is RESISTANCE measure unit is not MEG ! Meg (MegaBytes) is the measure unit for computer data ! imagine a lamp! it can be on or off ! ;) computer based on this fact ! an eletronic circuit can be on of off ! this means 1 or 0 ;) this call bit ! a bit can be 1 or 0 ! in binary logic ! so they call 8bit, 1byte ! so 1MB= 1024 * 1KB = 1024*1024byte = 1024*1024*8= 8388608bit ! ;);):D so i told all of this to inform u that measure unit of resistors is Ohm:D and those resistors in the schematic are 100ohms :D:D

of course middle battery connections are anonymous ! they're for battery measurement ! but u can power on ppcs with power supply without using that pins!

U can build a buffered wiggler urself for about 5$ or less ! i built one myself :D

these are JTAG pinouts ! if u have good idea about programming through jtag tell us, i don't want to miss a party:cool:

They would buy u a wife ! so u won't be a chatterbox again ;)

I was reading all of ur posts, U're cool & funny ! God bless u ... Lets have fun outta here ! :p

and that's better for u to ask admin to change ur user ID's font color to Green (R O F L M A O) =))

Last edited:

DroidDotBot

Jul 16, 2008
preston
My apologies borteh - honestly.

As you have pointed out, You actually do know what your on about.

I ( Assumed an April Fools, type post, and finding out I'm wrong, leaves me with no hesitation to say I'm Sorry - I'm Wrong :eek::eek::eek:)

I am still sceptical about The process, but that's in my nature.

May your god, go with you. _d.b_

Borteh

Mar 31, 2009
Tabriz
www.technocut.ir
As you have pointed out, You actually do know what your on about.

I ( Assumed an April Fools, type post, and finding out I'm wrong, leaves me with no hesitation to say I'm Sorry - I'm Wrong :eek::eek::eek:)

I am still sceptical about The process, but that's in my nature.

May your god, go with you. _d.b_

Gr8 ! add me on ur Y! messenger, so we can work together!

Last edited: