[THE] Clocks for TF3D.

Search This thread

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Please somebody help me to find it?
attachment.php

here is ZIP ... Copy content using Total commander to windows :)

Attachments

• transparent+whitedigit.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 531

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
Nice work whiskeybro, there's no stopping you! Have you done an icon set yet bro? I had a go but I think they are a bit too flawed to post, but I have got a copy of paint shop pro now, I was using gimp, so I'm gonna re-work em, I have a lot to learn about graphics software. My daughter loves the pink hearts clock, she wants me to install it and show it to everyone!
Just one question: how do you ensure everything registers correctly? I have trouble getting the centre of the dial accurately placed. :)

whiskeybro

Nice work whiskeybro, there's no stopping you! Have you done an icon set yet bro? I had a go but I think they are a bit too flawed to post, but I have got a copy of paint shop pro now, I was using gimp, so I'm gonna re-work em, I have a lot to learn about graphics software. My daughter loves the pink hearts clock, she wants me to install it and show it to everyone!
Just one question: how do you ensure everything registers correctly? I have trouble getting the centre of the dial accurately placed. :)

i always open an orginal dailer and place the new one as new layer and delete the orginal when it looks right :) and btw i use paintshop pro now for 5 weeks
i have to learn it also :)

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
and i didn't do an icon set but next week i gonne give it a try
Looking forward to that, with your image catalogue should be very interesting. i got a load of images from google and messed about with them and really just made a bit of a hash of a set without any coherency, everything was just a bit un-themed with a black line round it and a few stray pixels here and there, a couple I am happy with.
You should open your own clock thread with just whiskeybro clocks, you've easily got enough to warrant it and they are all 1st class. :)

whiskeybro

Looking forward to that, with your image catalogue should be very interesting. i got a load of images from google and messed about with them and really just made a bit of a hash of a set without any coherency, everything was just a bit un-themed with a black line round it and a few stray pixels here and there, a couple I am happy with.
You should open your own clock thread with just whiskeybro clocks, you've easily got enough to warrant it and they are all 1st class. :)

Thanks :) i collected a bunch of clocks ...m gonne think about that one.
ok 1 clock and than i go to sleep

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
I love the hands, they are like light sabres! Nice wheels too, but I drive an astra and nice wheels just don't fit on an astra! Bring on the Merc or the Lambo. :)

ipsanto

Jul 30, 2008
is it hard to make one of these custom clocks? i am new to all this and would love to have a go if someone can point me in the right direction.

if it is to hard then i would love for someone to make me the following:

Attachments

• mmfp_0612_03_z+ultimate_holiday_gift_guide+NOS_nitrous_pressure_clock.jpg
    mmfp_0612_03_z+ultimate_holiday_gift_guide+NOS_nitrous_pressure_clock.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 98
  • L11371944.jpg
    L11371944.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 69
  • WJF2011.BA0592.jpg
    WJF2011.BA0592.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: