[ROM]XperimenT 3.5[T/TL][9.1.A.1.145][DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Introducing:
TiMiN8R's
XperimenT_black_small.png

This is a ROM I built with dsixda's Android Kitchen for myself. Having tried several ROM's and MOD's I decided to just cook my own ROM with the mods and tweaks I like best. I figured others might like it too so here it is. It's geared towards my brothers and sisters with locked bootloaders: CWM for locked bootloaders and rebootfix are already built in, so no need to flash them afterwards (and can't forget, which has happened to me on more than one occasion :silly: )
Based on LT30p Orange PL BOND 9.1.A.1.145 posted by macioo85.

AROMA options
Credits to @amarullz for the wonderful AROMA installer
  • Advanced Xperia Z Launcher + widgets by ra3al
  • Restore social media apps/integration
  • Chinese and Japanese keyboards
  • Remove locked bootloader CWM
  • Lidroid power widget for JB v2 by peetr_ (stock nav bar icons & battery) & SystemUISettings
  • SK-CZ Xperia Team DARK Dialer & Conversations
  • Stock framework-res.apk for normal height nav bar
  • stock SemcGenericUxpRes.apk (app/settings background)
  • SemcStorageChecker (restores internal SD >75% full notication + "transfer data to sd card" in settings>storage)
  • Live wallpapers
XperimenT_AROMA_addon_0.4.1.zip - 85 MB
1.AndroidFileHost

For more options, see this post.

Basic flashing instructions
!!!Do a Nandroid backup in recovery (just in case) and Titanium Backup to restore your apps after fresh install!!!

Locked bootloader
1. Root with Bin4ry's method(*) Make sure to use v21!
2. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
3. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash kernel .145 (if you haven't already)
6. Reboot.
7. When CWM asks "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. Fix?", answer "No".
8. Enjoy
(*) skip these steps if you're already on a custom ROM with CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.

Unlocked bootloader
1. Flash DooMKernel
2. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
3. Flash ROM

Download
XperimenT_3.5.zip - 490.1 MB
1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive

LT30p_9.1.A.1.145_kernel.zip - 6.63 MB
1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Android File Host

Like it? Don't forget to hit Thanks!
And feel free to donate

Known issues/bugs & possible fixes

"Transfer data to SD card" in storage causes Settings FC
TiMiN8R said:
well first thank you so so much for your hard work giving us this great rom. second i have a bug which is when i click on transfer data to SD card in the storage menu i get FC system.
I know, I removed the StorageChecker.apk that kept nagging me about the SD card being >75% full and it broke the Transfer option.
I just use ES File Explorer for that sort of stuff but to each his own: SemcStorageChecker.apk - 202.87 KB

Previous versions

XperimenT_3.1.1.zip - 497.14 MB 1.Android File Host 2.Dev-Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_3.0.zip - 494.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.Android File Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com 4.Google Drive thanks to dully79
LT30p_9.1.A.1.141_Kernel.zip - 6.80 MB Android File Host AndroidFileSharing
XperimenT_2.9_noCWM.zip 1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing 3.Filedropper
XperimenT_2.9.zip 2. Android File Host 3.Google Drive 4.Filedropper
XperimenT_2.6_noCWM.zip - 506.05 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_2.6.zip - 507.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive (thanks to dully79)
Kernel Thanks to crazymister!
XperimenT_2.5.zip - 486.07 MB Mirror: http://tinyurl.com/bww7tma thanks to dully79
XperimenT_2.5_noCWM.zip - 484.18 MB
XperimenT_2.4_noCWM (Dev-Host) 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
Mirror 1: AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_2.3.zip - 504.32 MB
Mirror 1: http://ul.to/k0c76gga
Mirror 2: http://tinyurl.com/d2pkjhn Thanks to dully79
XperimenT_2.4_noCWM 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.zip - 502.53 MB
Mirror (thanks to Duvel999) XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 1 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/GJjU6PL5jc/ XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 2 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/sSvIyc7tTe/
Mirror 2:AndroidFileSharing.com
Kernel:
LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Europe_kernel.ftf - 6.51 MB
LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Kernel.zip - 6.79 MB

Credits
Google for Android, Sony Mobile for the phone & firmware, dsixda for the Kitchen, Androxyde for Flashtool, Bin4ry for Flashtool & Root method, Vaizen for the incredible graphics and last, but definitely not least, gregbradley for the awesome All in One thread, inspiration and help. And of course, anyone I may have forgotten.

Last edited:

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Changelog & Screenshots

Changelog
Code:
[B]v3.5[/b]
[list]
[*]Added Honami SystemUI & SeraJR Tab 'n' Grid ported by   [user=599722]@niaboc79[/user]
[*]Advanced Volume Control
[*]Removed Data Traffic Enabled Notification
[*]Added Call Recording
[*]Updated Xposed framework & installer
[*]Removed Live Wallpapers (will be moved to aroma addon)
[/list]
[B]v3.1.1[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Fixed NFC issue
[/LIST]
[B]v3.1[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.145
[*]Added black & blue keyboard by HackitZ
[/LIST]
[B]v3.0[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.142
[*]Added Honami apps
[*]Removed all social apps
[*]Slightly more neutral look, themeing options available through aroma add-on
[/LIST]
[B]v2.9[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.141
[*]Added Xposed framework
[*]Added XTheme Engine
[/LIST]
[B]v2.6[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Reverted back to SuperSU for root
[*]Nav bar buttons changed to 36x36, fixes problems with Picture Effect
[*]System apps updated
[*]Xperia Link removed (anyone who uses it?)
[*]Lockscreen with invisible controls and brushed metal backplate ([URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2164871"]inspired by Hackberrybold)[/URL]
[*]Reboot in power menu (done by [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3041732"]Phoenix-Lead[/URL] with [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2236058"]NuriJ's HOW-TO[/URL])
[*][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40479139&postcount=65"]Chrome style buttons[/URL] by dully79 (checks, radio buttons, etc.)
[*]XperimenT theme by me
[*]Bluetooth headset volume boosted thanks to peetr_ [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40219119&postcount=36"]for finding the right values[/URL]
[/LIST]
[B]v2.5[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated base firmware to 9.1.A.1.140
[*]Removed AC!D Audio Engine
[*]CWM updated to 6.0.3.0
[/LIST]
[B]v2.4[/B]
[LIST]
[*]AC!D Audio Engine by krabappel2548 and the rest of Team AC!D
[*]DARK dialer & conversations by SK-CZ XPERIA TEAM with Inverted Utopia buttons by dully79
[*]Chrome toggles for Lidroid power widget by dully79
[*]Xperia Z/SO-02E DoCoMo task switcher with "close all" button
[/LIST]
[B]v2.3[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Changed Superuser to koush's ClockWorkMod Superuser
[*]Moved Advanced Xperia Z Launcher to /data/app and updated widgets
[*]Fixed problem of missing staus bar/nav bar on clean install
[*]Removed check for LT30p in updater-script to allow LT30a(t) to install
[/LIST]
[B]v 2.2[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated base firmware to 9.1.A.0.492
[*]Advanced Xperia Z Launcher 2.0.5 + widgets by ra3al
[*]AOSP/Nexus 4 nav bar buttons
[*]Updated SuperSU to 1.25
[*]Updated busybox to 1.21.0
[*]Removed Mobile Bravia Engine 2 (wasn't working)
[*]More apps updated
[*]Removed check from updater script to allow LT30a to flash it
[/LIST]
[B]v 2.0[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Jelly Bean 9.1.A.0.489
[*]Lots. Too lazy to write now
[/LIST]
[B]v1.7[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated system apps
[*]Updated Xperia Launcher to 1.3.4 and added the widgets
[*]Updated CWM to davidmarco's v2 to display proper phone model
[*]Added Android Terminal Emulator, courtesy of jackpal
[*]Added Xperia keyboard from leaked JB firmware
[*]Added Xperia Z wallpapers
[*]Added Brushed Metal Themes
[*]Added bootanimation from leaked JB firmware

[/LIST]
[B]v1.5[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated base firmware to 7.0.A.3.223
[*]Changed ChainsDD superuser to Chainfire SuperSU
[*]Put back stock Home
[*]Added Flash Player
[/LIST]
[B]v1.2[/B]
[LIST]
[*]First release
[/LIST]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-16-22-48-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-16-22-48-07.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7,386
  • Screenshot_2013-07-16-22-48-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-16-22-48-49.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6,022
Last edited:

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Old versions

It's based on the 7.0.A.3.223 for XPERIA T (FTF file Central Europe) posted by Jozinek which I previously rooted & deodexed.

Features

1. Flash stock .303 FTF from the All-in-One thread with flashtool(TL users: exclude baseband!)(*)
2. Root with Bin4ry's method(*)
3. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
4. Make a backup with nandroid and/or titanium backup.
5. Go to recovery and Flash ROM.
6. Locked bootloader: On reboot it will ask: "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. fix?", choose "No".
7. Flash .223 stock kernel with flashtool. TX users should use a TX kernel!
8. Enjoy

(*) skip these steps if you're already on a custom .195 with CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.

All the usual blah blah about bricking your device applies. It works fine on my phone so it should work on yours.

Download
Locked bootloader
XperimenT_v1.7.1.zip

Unlocked bootloader
XperimenT_v1.7.1_noCWM.zip

TX users! User asterix005 has made a patch that will turn this (or any other stock based) ROM into a TX ROM
Get it here and read the information in the thread!

previous version
XperimenT_v1.5.zip
XperimenT_v1.5_noCWM.zip
XperimenT_v1.2_noCWM.zip
XperimenT_v1.2.zip

Last edited:

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
It hasn't been tested but I guess it should. Don't know if the CWM for locked bootloaders or reboot-fix might screw with anything. Just backup and try it. Please let me know. Maybe I'll fix an unlocked bootloader version later tonight.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

baz@gmx.co.uk

Dec 2, 2010
I will test too if I get time, but if on an unlocked boatloader just skip the steps and (after backup) full wipe, make sure you are on a 195 kernel and install Rom with cwm, should be fine!!

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Vaizen

Well it actually works, i just denied the recovery installation that comes with the rom from my current CMW and it boots without a problem.

Still testing, but so far so good

PS: I'm looking for a battery mod for this ROM's status bar, I'd really like to have a circular battery, please help me out.
THe mod I've tested works but makes the small apps on multitasking disappear.

Reactions: TiMiN8R

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Well it actually works, i just denied the recovery installation that comes with the rom from my current CMW and it boots without a problem.

Still testing, but so far so good

PS: I'm looking for a battery mod for this ROM's status bar, I'd really like to have a circular battery, please help me out.
THe mod I've tested works but makes the small apps on multitasking disappear.

The question of the recovery installation actually has nothing to do with the recovery but with a script that's used in the init.d implementation.
Did you tell it to "Yes, fix it" or said "NO"? If you pressed yes, can you tell me if init.d still works? You should find a file Test.log in /data (can take one or two reboots before it shows up)

I quite like the stock battery but am not opposed to a nice looking circular one. If you're referring to this mod, then the problem of the small apps disappearing is most likely due to it screwing up the SystemUI.apk. Maybe one of the guys here working on the 14 toggles mod can look into it (saw you already opened a request thread).

I've uploaded a version of the ROM without CWM for unlocked bootloaders. Also added Flash Player which I actually had planned for a next version but seeing as I was building anyway...

Vaizen

The question of the recovery installation actually has nothing to do with the recovery but with a script that's used in the init.d implementation.
Did you tell it to "Yes, fix it" or said "NO"? If you pressed yes, can you tell me if init.d still works? You should find a file Test.log in /data (can take one or two reboots before it shows up)

I quite like the stock battery but am not opposed to a nice looking circular one. If you're referring to this mod, then the problem of the small apps disappearing is most likely due to it screwing up the SystemUI.apk. Maybe one of the guys here working on the 14 toggles mod can look into it (saw you already opened a request thread).

I've uploaded a version of the ROM without CWM for unlocked bootloaders. Also added Flash Player which I actually had planned for a next version but seeing as I was building anyway...

Well actually the test.log on /data says that init.d works
still testing, and liking it :good:

hkjr

Jul 25, 2008
NJ
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
Confirming that my TL is now running XperimenT. Process was simple considering I did a few things differently. Once I have/confirm LTE, I'll confirm how well things are running!

Enjoying the semi-freedom of the TL now - so far, no issues!

Last edited:

Vaizen

Excellent work I mean ROM, with low usage the battery can last up to 2 days but in normal-high usage it manages to give a full day of battery, Using advanced stock kernel on MSM-DCVS Governor and Noop I/O.
Indeed it is really smooth, I replaced xperia launcher with apex. Everything works and goes smoothly Antutu gave me 10856, and Quadrant 5849. (a little more with ondemand and CFQ I/O).
So far so good, by now I'm sticking with this ROM for a long while.

I would really like to see the battery mod i've been requesting and some more tweaking but nonetheless thanks TiMiN8R

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Please make a version for TX :(
I'll look into it once I have some time. Need to figure out exactly what needs to be changed for it to work on TX.

Excellent work I mean ROM, with low usage the battery can last up to 2 days but in normal-high usage it manages to give a full day of battery, Using advanced stock kernel on MSM-DCVS Governor and Noop I/O.
Indeed it is really smooth, I replaced xperia launcher with apex. Everything works and goes smoothly Antutu gave me 10856, and Quadrant 5849. (a little more with ondemand and CFQ I/O).
So far so good, by now I'm sticking with this ROM for a long while.

I would really like to see the battery mod i've been requesting and some more tweaking but nonetheless thanks TiMiN8R
Glad you like it. Pretty pleased with battery consumption myself, even with just stock kernel. Battery is now at 72%, after 13 hrs, with 1,5 hrs of screen on.
I'm working on the battery mod, hopefully have it ready in the weekend.

jewkhok

Aug 12, 2010
Stockton, California
This rom needs a banner

I was thinking that this rom needs a banner so we who like it can let people know what we're sporting on our devices I'm not that good at pic editing or making html but here's something I came up with and it's yours so use it if you like or at least to spark an idea. Once again great rom much appreciated.

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 683
Reactions: TiMiN8R

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing:
    TiMiN8R's
    XperimenT_black_small.png

This is a ROM I built with dsixda's Android Kitchen for myself. Having tried several ROM's and MOD's I decided to just cook my own ROM with the mods and tweaks I like best. I figured others might like it too so here it is. It's geared towards my brothers and sisters with locked bootloaders: CWM for locked bootloaders and rebootfix are already built in, so no need to flash them afterwards (and can't forget, which has happened to me on more than one occasion :silly: )
    Based on LT30p Orange PL BOND 9.1.A.1.145 posted by macioo85.

AROMA options
    Credits to @amarullz for the wonderful AROMA installer
    • Advanced Xperia Z Launcher + widgets by ra3al
    • Restore social media apps/integration
    • Chinese and Japanese keyboards
    • Remove locked bootloader CWM
    • Lidroid power widget for JB v2 by peetr_ (stock nav bar icons & battery) & SystemUISettings
    • SK-CZ Xperia Team DARK Dialer & Conversations
    • Stock framework-res.apk for normal height nav bar
    • stock SemcGenericUxpRes.apk (app/settings background)
    • SemcStorageChecker (restores internal SD >75% full notication + "transfer data to sd card" in settings>storage)
    • Live wallpapers
    XperimenT_AROMA_addon_0.4.1.zip - 85 MB
    1.AndroidFileHost

For more options, see this post.

!!!Do a Nandroid backup in recovery (just in case) and Titanium Backup to restore your apps after fresh install!!!

Locked bootloader
    1. Root with Bin4ry's method(*) Make sure to use v21!
    2. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
    3. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
    4. Flash ROM
    5. Flash kernel .145 (if you haven't already)
    6. Reboot.
    7. When CWM asks "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. Fix?", answer "No".
    8. Enjoy
    (*) skip these steps if you're already on a custom ROM with CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.

Unlocked bootloader
    1. Flash DooMKernel
    2. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
    3. Flash ROM

Download
    XperimenT_3.5.zip - 490.1 MB
    1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive

LT30p_9.1.A.1.145_kernel.zip - 6.63 MB
    1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Android File Host

Like it? Don't forget to hit Thanks!
    And feel free to donate

Known issues/bugs & possible fixes

"Transfer data to SD card" in storage causes Settings FC
    TiMiN8R said:
    well first thank you so so much for your hard work giving us this great rom. second i have a bug which is when i click on transfer data to SD card in the storage menu i get FC system.
    I know, I removed the StorageChecker.apk that kept nagging me about the SD card being >75% full and it broke the Transfer option.
    I just use ES File Explorer for that sort of stuff but to each his own: SemcStorageChecker.apk - 202.87 KB

Previous versions

XperimenT_3.1.1.zip - 497.14 MB 1.Android File Host 2.Dev-Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com
    XperimenT_3.0.zip - 494.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.Android File Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com 4.Google Drive thanks to dully79
    LT30p_9.1.A.1.141_Kernel.zip - 6.80 MB Android File Host AndroidFileSharing
    XperimenT_2.9_noCWM.zip 1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing 3.Filedropper
    XperimenT_2.9.zip 2. Android File Host 3.Google Drive 4.Filedropper
    XperimenT_2.6_noCWM.zip - 506.05 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com
    XperimenT_2.6.zip - 507.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive (thanks to dully79)
    Kernel Thanks to crazymister!
    XperimenT_2.5.zip - 486.07 MB Mirror: http://tinyurl.com/bww7tma thanks to dully79
    XperimenT_2.5_noCWM.zip - 484.18 MB
    XperimenT_2.4_noCWM (Dev-Host) 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
    Mirror 1: AndroidFileSharing.com
    Mirror 1: http://ul.to/k0c76gga
    Mirror 2: http://tinyurl.com/d2pkjhn Thanks to dully79
    XperimenT_2.4_noCWM 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
    XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.zip - 502.53 MB
    Mirror (thanks to Duvel999) XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 1 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/GJjU6PL5jc/ XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 2 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/sSvIyc7tTe/
    Mirror 2:AndroidFileSharing.com
    Kernel:
    LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Europe_kernel.ftf - 6.51 MB
    LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Kernel.zip - 6.79 MB

Credits
    Google for Android, Sony Mobile for the phone & firmware, dsixda for the Kitchen, Androxyde for Flashtool, Bin4ry for Flashtool & Root method, Vaizen for the incredible graphics and last, but definitely not least, gregbradley for the awesome All in One thread, inspiration and help. And of course, anyone I may have forgotten.
    Changelog & Screenshots

Changelog
    Code:
    [B]v3.5[/b]
    [list]
    [*]Added Honami SystemUI & SeraJR Tab 'n' Grid ported by   [user=599722]@niaboc79[/user]
    [*]Advanced Volume Control
    [*]Removed Data Traffic Enabled Notification
    [*]Added Call Recording
    [*]Updated Xposed framework & installer
    [*]Removed Live Wallpapers (will be moved to aroma addon)
    [/list]
    [B]v3.1.1[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed NFC issue
    [/LIST]
    [B]v3.1[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.145
    [*]Added black & blue keyboard by HackitZ
    [/LIST]
    [B]v3.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.142
    [*]Added Honami apps
    [*]Removed all social apps
    [*]Slightly more neutral look, themeing options available through aroma add-on
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.9[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated to 9.1.A.1.141
    [*]Added Xposed framework
    [*]Added XTheme Engine
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.6[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Reverted back to SuperSU for root
    [*]Nav bar buttons changed to 36x36, fixes problems with Picture Effect
    [*]System apps updated
    [*]Xperia Link removed (anyone who uses it?)
    [*]Lockscreen with invisible controls and brushed metal backplate ([URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2164871"]inspired by Hackberrybold)[/URL]
    [*]Reboot in power menu (done by [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3041732"]Phoenix-Lead[/URL] with [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2236058"]NuriJ's HOW-TO[/URL])
    [*][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40479139&postcount=65"]Chrome style buttons[/URL] by dully79 (checks, radio buttons, etc.)
    [*]XperimenT theme by me
    [*]Bluetooth headset volume boosted thanks to peetr_ [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40219119&postcount=36"]for finding the right values[/URL]
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.5[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated base firmware to 9.1.A.1.140
    [*]Removed AC!D Audio Engine
    [*]CWM updated to 6.0.3.0
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.4[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]AC!D Audio Engine by krabappel2548 and the rest of Team AC!D
    [*]DARK dialer & conversations by SK-CZ XPERIA TEAM with Inverted Utopia buttons by dully79
    [*]Chrome toggles for Lidroid power widget by dully79
    [*]Xperia Z/SO-02E DoCoMo task switcher with "close all" button
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.3[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Changed Superuser to koush's ClockWorkMod Superuser
    [*]Moved Advanced Xperia Z Launcher to /data/app and updated widgets
    [*]Fixed problem of missing staus bar/nav bar on clean install
    [*]Removed check for LT30p in updater-script to allow LT30a(t) to install
    [/LIST]
    [B]v 2.2[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated base firmware to 9.1.A.0.492
    [*]Advanced Xperia Z Launcher 2.0.5 + widgets by ra3al
    [*]AOSP/Nexus 4 nav bar buttons
    [*]Updated SuperSU to 1.25
    [*]Updated busybox to 1.21.0
    [*]Removed Mobile Bravia Engine 2 (wasn't working)
    [*]More apps updated
    [*]Removed check from updater script to allow LT30a to flash it
    [/LIST]
    [B]v 2.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Jelly Bean 9.1.A.0.489
    [*]Lots. Too lazy to write now
    [/LIST]
    [B]v1.7[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated system apps
    [*]Updated Xperia Launcher to 1.3.4 and added the widgets
    [*]Updated CWM to davidmarco's v2 to display proper phone model
    [*]Added Android Terminal Emulator, courtesy of jackpal
    [*]Added Xperia keyboard from leaked JB firmware
    [*]Added Xperia Z wallpapers
    [*]Added Brushed Metal Themes
    [*]Added bootanimation from leaked JB firmware

[/LIST]
    [B]v1.5[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated base firmware to 7.0.A.3.223
    [*]Changed ChainsDD superuser to Chainfire SuperSU
    [*]Put back stock Home
    [*]Added Flash Player
    [/LIST]
    [B]v1.2[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]First release
    [/LIST]
    Old versions

It's based on the 7.0.A.3.223 for XPERIA T (FTF file Central Europe) posted by Jozinek which I previously rooted & deodexed.

Features

1. Flash stock .303 FTF from the All-in-One thread with flashtool(TL users: exclude baseband!)(*)
    2. Root with Bin4ry's method(*)
    3. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
    4. Make a backup with nandroid and/or titanium backup.
    5. Go to recovery and Flash ROM.
    6. Locked bootloader: On reboot it will ask: "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. fix?", choose "No".
    7. Flash .223 stock kernel with flashtool. TX users should use a TX kernel!
    8. Enjoy

(*) skip these steps if you're already on a custom .195 with CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.

All the usual blah blah about bricking your device applies. It works fine on my phone so it should work on yours.

Download
    Locked bootloader
    XperimenT_v1.7.1.zip

Unlocked bootloader
    XperimenT_v1.7.1_noCWM.zip

TX users! User asterix005 has made a patch that will turn this (or any other stock based) ROM into a TX ROM
    Get it here and read the information in the thread!

previous version
    XperimenT_v1.5.zip
    XperimenT_v1.5_noCWM.zip
    XperimenT_v1.2_noCWM.zip
    XperimenT_v1.2.zip
    XperimenT 2.5 OUT NOW!

2.5 is now available for download!
    Changelog is not very big but changes are, since it's now based on 9.1.A.140. That means no more "Walkman bug" and improved performance & battery.
    davidmarco updated CWM to 6.0.3.0 and it now works properly with the .140 kernel.
    crazymister was kind enough to make a flashable zip with the kernel to flash after the ROM, no need to reboot in between .

About sound, I agree that V4A seems too artificial and it's too much hassle to set up. Tried AC!D today but it doesn't seem to like the new firmware. Sound was choppy at times, the phone froze, and for the first time ever I experienced the Screen of Death. Gonna try PureX again.
    Actually just tuning the EQ I was pretty satisfied with the sound today.

LB: XperimenT_2.5.zip - 486.07 MB
    UB: XperimenT_2.5_noCWM.zip - 484.18 MB

Check 1st and 2nd post for instructions and changelog.
    v2.3 released

Changelog
    • Changed Superuser to koush's ClockWorkMod Superuser
    • Moved Advanced Xperia Z Launcher to /data/app and updated widgets
    • Fixed problem of missing staus bar/nav bar on clean install
    • Removed check for LT30p in updater-script to allow LT30a(t) to install

This is the locked bootloader version. I'll upload the unlocked version and update OP tonight.

Edit: for the advanced Xperia z launcher make a backup in settings so you can restore it after the flash.