jeppesen

Search This thread

wlaziu

Oct 17, 2012
Can you please post the link on a working apk?

google "forumavia JeppTC" and you should find it pretty quick

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I bet questions asking how to make full world from demo will come shortly.
Basically... Overwrite files from termcharts to proper directory in jepp folder, start as a demo.
(you only need to overwrite, no need to add rest of the files)

Where to get new charts?
O c'mon it's everywhere (try the site with a big ship on it ;]), but Russians are usually 0-day with updates (if you followed my last post you know already where to look ;]).

Program says device not supported?
Clean program cache or restart the device.

wlaziu

Oct 17, 2012
Tried to remove busybox, remove root with rootkeeper and same problem

If you get a "don't work on rooted devices" then you have files that the software looks for.
I posted earlier for what and where it looks for.
Root your tablet and check those folders, erase (or rename) files as necessary (Make a root backup before commencing, and erase su as a last file).
Get rid of folders that are empty.

One more thing. I did that on a stock OS (only rooted). If you have any non standard OS (Cyanogenmod, flashed rom etc, then your mileage may vary)

Last edited:

hk9090

Jan 18, 2011
If you get a "don't work on rooted devices" then you have files that the software looks for.
I posted earlier for what and where it looks for.
Root your tablet and check those folders, erase (or rename) files as necessary (Make a root backup before commencing, and erase su as a last file).
Get rid of folders that are empty.

One more thing. I did that on a stock OS (only rooted). If you have any non standard OS (Cyanogenmod, flashed rom etc, then your mileage may vary)

Thanks for your method. I am really stuck here as my device is rooted. If I unroot it I am unable to remove the system protected files you described in your earlier post. Installing Voodo Rootkeeper and then trying to remove the system protected files gives me a "files cannot be deleted" error message.

Could you describe the method you used to erase those files?

Thanks!!

wlaziu

Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for your method. I am really stuck here as my device is rooted. If I unroot it I am unable to remove the system protected files you described in your earlier post. Installing Voodo Rootkeeper and then trying to remove the system protected files gives me a "files cannot be deleted" error message.

Could you describe the method you used to erase those files?

Thanks!!

Before you will be able to edit rooted folders you have to "remount the system directory for r/w access" normally it's in a r/o state.
I personally use Total commander, it's free and has all the needed tools (including remount).

You can also use specialized software for this task, for example root explorer, but it's a payware.

Greets
Wlaziu

jodeelee

Jan 23, 2011
which folder did u copy the database to?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Basically... Overwrite files from termcharts to proper directory in jepp folder, start as a demo.

Where to get new charts?
O c'mon it's everywhere (try the site with a big ship on it ;]), but Russians are usually 0-day with updates (if you followed my last post you know already where to look ;]).

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai
Get rid of busybox and use voodoo rootkeeper

works on rooted tf300

software looks for "busybox", "su" and "superuser" in following folders:
sbin/
system/bin/
system/xbin/
system/app/
data/local/xbin/
data/local/bin/
system/sd/xbin/

The check is performed only on app start, if you can't install, then you have a corrupted apk file (the zip-apk one mentioned in this topic is faulty) or something wrong with the device.

Greets from Poland

Worked.
Found a busybox exec and remove it from /system/bin

Last edited:
Reactions: xsever

AVRando

Dec 5, 2012
Valladolid
Do what I reply before.
Remove Superuser apk
Use Voodoo root keeper to remove SU.
You need to remove busybox binary from /system/bin

Could anyone put maps on it?

Worked!
Only one thing. Now , when you launch the app appear
One dialogue asking you for a name and activation number .
It's the same for you?. Thank you for your aswers!

Last edited:

AVRando

Dec 5, 2012
Valladolid
Worked!
Only one thing. Now , when you launch the app appear
One dialogue asking you for a name and activation number .
It's the same for you?. Thank you for your aswers!

Now, after installing the app we will have to introduce the
Information in the app. By now, I have seeing in other forums two ideas. The first one would be to introduce the cycle for the IPAD in our app (I don't know how) , and the second one would be using the information of an archive than I have download in a russian site, this archive is called " Please solve my problem". I'm new here and I don't know If I can writte the direcction of this site or if I can attach this archive ( about 25 megas), but if this is legal I can bring it here. I would like to test this ideas but I don't know Android OS, so I am lost with all of this.

Last edited:

AVRando

Dec 5, 2012
Valladolid
Now, after installing the app we will have to introduce the
Information in the app. By now, I have seeing in other forums two ideas. The first one would be to introduce the cycle for the IPAD in our app (I don't know how) , and the second one would be using the information of an archive than I have download in a russian site, this archive is called " Please solve my problem". I'm new here and I don't know If I can writte the direcction of this site or if I can attach this archive ( about 25 megas), but if this is legal I can bring it here. I would like to test this ideas but I don't know Android OS, so I am lost with all of this.

Ok. I know what is my problem. I can't start jepptc like a demo. I only can see on my screen the dialogue who ask me for the name and the number activation , I can't see the " DEMO" button, and it's because I have a NEXUS 7 and my screen resolution is different. So I have to find a way to get this button. And I don't know how to resolve this problem with my screen.

AVRando

Dec 5, 2012
Valladolid

Where to get new charts?

Where is the jeppesen´s folder than I have to copy the files of "TermCharts"? . Because I resolve the problem with the screen resolution of my Nexus 7 with the app ROM TOOLBOX!!!!!!.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Where is the jeppesen´s folder than I have to copy the files of "TermCharts"? . Because I resolve the problem with the screen resolution of my Nexus 7 with the app ROM TOOLBOX!!!!!!.

Ok, worked!!!! is in the folder files!!!!

Last edited:

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Ok, worked!!!! is in the folder files!!!!
how did you solve this resolution problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    solution

Could you please explain it?

works on rooted tf300

sbin/
    system/bin/
    system/xbin/
    system/app/
    data/local/xbin/
    data/local/bin/
    system/sd/xbin/

The check is performed only on app start, if you can't install, then you have a corrupted apk file (the zip-apk one mentioned in this topic is faulty) or something wrong with the device.

Greets from Poland
    There is a quicker and better way to avoid root detection, without the need to delete anything.
    Simply install the xposed framework and the rootcloack module. Add jepptc in the rootcloack app list and it will run like a breeze.
    For those who get the error after copying the charts file, renaming the file before opening the program and then renaming it back while the program is still open, works.
    Actually if you have tasker you can set up a profile which does this automatically every time you launch the app.

Hope this helps.

works on rooted tf300

sbin/
    system/bin/
    system/xbin/
    system/app/
    data/local/xbin/
    data/local/bin/
    system/sd/xbin/

Greets from Poland

Worked.
    Found a busybox exec and remove it from /system/bin
    What is the process when you find this archives with the Total Comander please!!!! I´m stuck :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:
    Do what I reply before.
    Remove Superuser apk
    Use Voodoo root keeper to remove SU.
    You need to remove busybox binary from /system/bin

Could anyone put maps on it?
    @ HarryKlanderman
    try here "https://yadi.sk/d/7IVPRha9gzFDa"

Some one know the folder structure for the Airway Manuals? Where I can upload on android?
    Regards
    Alex