[THEME] TWRP Recovery Themes [720x1280][Flashable Zips][XDA Portal][Nov,4th]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

E4gt007

Feb 29, 2012
South Florida
Installng Twrp Theme

Thanks...But I was unable to flash theme in recovery..said failed. and When I used rom toolbox to go to sd card, twrp and rename theme to ui.as stated in OP, It wouldnt give option.. perhaps-- I am rusty..But I was able to root devices, flash other mods..once in awhile..I get stumped.. anyone care to elaborate how to manually install this theme..( glass ) Should I use another app to access the root file instead of rom toolbox? ES File xplorer or what am I missng..( besides the few brain cells that are on perm vacation..):p

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Thanks...But I was unable to flash theme in recovery..said failed. and When I used rom toolbox to go to sd card, twrp and rename theme to ui.as stated in OP, It wouldnt give option.. perhaps-- I am rusty..But I was able to root devices, flash other mods..once in awhile..I get stumped.. anyone care to elaborate how to manually install this theme..( glass ) Should I use another app to access the root file instead of rom toolbox? ES File xplorer or what am I missng..( besides the few brain cells that are on perm vacation..):p
I don't have enough knowledge for flashable zip problem so I can suggest you to wait for NorthLight's response.
Concerning the manual installation you can use ES File Explorer of course but no need of root access. You just have to respect the case and rename the file to ui.zip. However you have to take the file linked to "File for manual installation" and not the other one "Flashable zip".

Which theme did you try?

E4gt007

Feb 29, 2012
South Florida
twrp mod

I tried the manual one..However- The zip file was being pushed with a toolbar of some sort..and I didnt want anything unknown being downloaded except the twrp zip file..Most zip files come without gimmicks being pushed without the ad hosting site. In case nobody was aware for me? It would be much appreciated..the glass zip..windows 7 btw.:eek:

NorthLight

May 13, 2013
East of Eden
I tried the manual one..However- The zip file was being pushed with a toolbar of some sort..and I didnt want anything unknown being downloaded except the twrp zip file..Most zip files come without gimmicks being pushed without the ad hosting site. In case nobody was aware for me? It would be much appreciated..the glass zip..windows 7 btw.:eek:

Hi !

What is your version of TWRP ? Manual installation works and not Flashables, that's it ?

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sorry but I'm not to understand what you say.
Which TWRP version do u have? Did you modify some features in TWRP? These Zip files have been successfully tested including "Light and Glass" theme.

E4gt007

Feb 29, 2012
South Florida
twrp version

Sorry but I'm not to understand what you say.
Which TWRP version do u have? Did you modify some features in TWRP? These Zip files have been successfully tested including "Light and Glass" theme.

I have 2.6.03...I had updated ( or so I thought) from the version that Mrskip includes in his Toolkit ..( no modifications that I am aware of..)However..If there is a newer verison of Twrp that is somehow conflicting with the process...please let me know..
But this is what I did to try and flash..
1- I see there is 1 file on left used for manual install...I couldnt( inexperience)
do as stated in the thread to rename..and follow other steps..
2- So I click on flash zip file.. but the site wants to install a toolbar in exchange for allowing the zip file downloads to proceed. I dont know who or what the toolbar promoter intends to do once its on my laptop( Virus, adware, malware...) Most zip file sites ask you to download with less risk..
BTW On my Att note 2 I have the twrp manager widget.. but dont see version on it..only the original copy on desktop stated the 2.6.03 version I mentioned. Thanks guys..Hope you can help me unravel this minor obstacle.

Last edited:

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have 2.6.03...I had updated ( or so I thought) from the version that Mrskip includes in his Toolkit ..( no modifications that I am aware of..)However..If there is a newer verison of Twrp that is somehow conflicting with the process...please let me know..
But this is what I did to try and flash..
1- I see there is 1 file on left used for manual install...I couldnt( inexperience)
do as stated in the thread to rename..and follow other steps..
2- So I click on flash zip file.. but the site wants to install a toolbar in exchange for allowing the zip file downloads to proceed. I dont know who or what the toolbar promoter intends to do once its on my laptop( Virus, adware, malware...) Most zip file sites ask you to download with less risk..
BTW On my Att note 2 I have the twrp manager widget.. but dont see version on it..only the original copy on desktop stated the 2.6.03 version I mentioned. Thanks guys..Hope you can help me unravel this minor obstacle.
I uploaded the flashable zip on my Dropbox account: HERE.
Normally you shouldn't have any toolbar to install.
Let me know if it works now.

I only have TWRP 2.6.0.1 and all themes in OP work for me. I don't know if your TWRP version isn't compatible.

Last edited:

micky387

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
cyborg is just beautiful.
But can you make (for me) front in red (for exemple) for more read ??
in white ,is just difficult in some menu

big thanks the team

Reactions: Shepp and Primokorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts