[Q] Lockscreen Wallpaper

Search This thread

farhan1998

Jan 22, 2015
can anyone pls help me out on can we keep custom lockscreen wallpaper on stock lock screen on desire 816(rooted)

hitman-xda

Feb 11, 2015
Buldana
can anyone pls help me out on can we keep custom lockscreen wallpaper on stock lock screen on desire 816(rooted)

You should try this method once.

Method 1:
You can use the home wallpaper, or use any photo you've taken with the camera as the lock screen wallpaper.

1.From the Homescreen, tap menu >Settings>Personalize.

2.Under Lock screen, tap Change wallpaper.

3.In the pop-up menu, tap Use home screen wallpaper or tap Use custom wallpaper to select a photo from Gallery.

Method 2:
1.To change lock screen wallpaper, press on a blank part of the homescreen.

2.Next, choose Set wallpapers.

3.Then choose either Lock Screen or Home Screen.

4.Then choose Live (animated / moving wallpapers) or standard wallpapers (images) and choose whether you want the wallpaper on the homescreen or the lock screen.

5.Then crop the wallpaper and press OK in the top-right corner.

-You can also use images Gallery images taken with the phone's camera for your wallpaper.

* If you are unable to do above, let me know.

If you found this helpful, there's a thumbs up button (thanks button), just click it :)

Last edited:

farhan1998

Jan 22, 2015
You should try this method once.

Method 1:
You can use the home wallpaper, or use any photo you've taken with the camera as the lock screen wallpaper.

1.From the Homescreen, tap menu >Settings>Personalize.

2.Under Lock screen, tap Change wallpaper.

3.In the pop-up menu, tap Use home screen wallpaper or tap Use custom wallpaper to select a photo from Gallery.

Method 2:
1.To change lock screen wallpaper, press on a blank part of the homescreen.

2.Next, choose Set wallpapers.

3.Then choose either Lock Screen or Home Screen.

4.Then choose Live (animated / moving wallpapers) or standard wallpapers (images) and choose whether you want the wallpaper on the homescreen or the lock screen.

5.Then crop the wallpaper and press OK in the top-right corner.

-You can also use images Gallery images taken with the phone's camera for your wallpaper.

* If you are unable to do above, let me know.

If you found this helpful, there's a thumbs up button (thanks button), just click it :)
We dont have a option for lockscreen wallpaper

hitman-xda

Feb 11, 2015
Buldana
Then You can't change it, I don't know why.
I were having m8 with sense 6 and the above process works fine.
Try updating your phone.

Last edited: