FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STOPPED][ROM][4.2.2]Unofficial CyanogenMod-10.1 alpha #2[07/07/2013]

758 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
By atis112, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
26th June 2013, 08:00 AM |#21  
atis112's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype-U

Release tools fixed.
GPS fixed.
Sent some pull requests.. please test them before applying.. if they dont work decline it
(I am still building so it will take lot of time)

Thanks, i will check them at next week, I'm busy at this week. But i fixed camera (just need sdcard fix now) and speaker audio yesterday. The only interesting bug with the audio, that if headset connected i can hear the audio from the headset and from the speaker too.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 12:13 PM |#22  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 4,544
 
More
Was anyone able to flash the zip after compiling themselves???
i get this in recovery:

Code:
Installing '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
I:Cannot find file /sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip.md5
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
Warning:  No file_contexts
about to run program [/tmp/backuptool.sh] with 2 args
Not backing up files from incompatible version: 10.1
run_program: child exited with status 127
format: unsupported fs_type "ext4" partition_type "EMMC"script aborted (no error message)
script aborted (no error message)E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'
The Following User Says Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neXus PRIME Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 05:34 PM |#23  
Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,266
 
Donate to Me
More
@atis112 BT is fixed. Wifi should be fixed within a moment.
Will send you the pull request.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hell_lock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2013, 06:14 PM |#24  
bwsoveryou's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
GREAT! Cant wait to flash the working version. Been waiting for so long to get CM10/10.1. I was even thinking about buying a Desire S again, just so I can use CM. :what:

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
27th June 2013, 06:31 PM |#25  
Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,266
 
Donate to Me
More
I have found one more bug.. Whenever I reeive a call,the other guy cant hear my voice but I can his voice. Can anyone please confirm the bug?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
28th June 2013, 04:50 AM |#26  
krishna.kowshik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype-U

I have found one more bug.. Whenever I reeive a call,the other guy cant hear my voice but I can his voice. Can anyone please confirm the bug?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

ya..happened to me also..since audio recording also not working, maybe something is wrong with the microphone..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krishna.kowshik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krishna.kowshik Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 06:58 PM |#27  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 4,544
 
More
@atis112,
As you already know, the boot.img which is compiled from source tree does not boot the ROM (or is it only me???) However your alpha#1 boot.img boots successfully.
So, I unpacked your alpha # 1 boot.img and extracted the zimage. Its size was 3.7 MB (3,727,360 bytes) and when i unpacked the boot.img i got after compiling from your sources, its size was 3.7 MB (3,729,408 bytes). [Dont worry, i compiled that rom which your old commit, not with the new updated commit]
Is there something wrong in the defconfig? i know you said you will work on weekend but just posting out of curiosity.

Also, i needed one more help, when i compile CM, there is a format system command in updater script with 4 arguments. But when i compile AOKP, its updater script has format command with 5 arguments (and it fails in recovery). They also use the CM recovery in manifest so i dont know why the update-binaries have different format commands....

Regards
Yasir
The Following User Says Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neXus PRIME Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 07:59 PM |#28  
atis112's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME

@atis112,
As you already know, the boot.img which is compiled from source tree does not boot the ROM (or is it only me???) However your alpha#1 boot.img boots successfully.
So, I unpacked your alpha # 1 boot.img and extracted the zimage. Its size was 3.7 MB (3,727,360 bytes) and when i unpacked the boot.img i got after compiling from your sources, its size was 3.7 MB (3,729,408 bytes). [Dont worry, i compiled that rom which your old commit, not with the new updated commit]
Is there something wrong in the defconfig? i know you said you will work on weekend but just posting out of curiosity.

Also, i needed one more help, when i compile CM, there is a format system command in updater script with 4 arguments. But when i compile AOKP, its updater script has format command with 5 arguments (and it fails in recovery). They also use the CM recovery in manifest so i dont know why the update-binaries have different format commands....

Regards
Yasir


The boot.img don't boot because of ramdisk. (I modified it after the build, so the boot.img in my zip working.) But i already fixed it, and i will release it later, and releasetools fixed too, i will upload it too later. I wanted to fix sdcard before i release the new version, but it don't want to working... so maybe it will need some day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 08:31 PM |#29  
Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,266
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atis112

The boot.img don't boot because of ramdisk. (I modified it after the build, so the boot.img in my zip working.) But i already fixed it, and i will release it later, and releasetools fixed too, i will upload it too later. I wanted to fix sdcard before i release the new version, but it don't want to working... so maybe it will need some day.

Can you tell what's causing the sdcard to not being read? I tried lot of mounting methods and different links but nothing worked.
Btw can you release your fixed stuff so that we know what's going on and others could update their roms.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hell_lock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2013, 01:43 AM |#30  
atis112's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype-U

Can you tell what's causing the sdcard to not being read? I tried lot of mounting methods and different links but nothing worked.
Btw can you release your fixed stuff so that we know what's going on and others could update their roms.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

I will upload it, but sdcard isn't working. It don't want to work with prebuilt init. With cm init sdcard is working fine, but others not...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
3rd July 2013, 01:38 PM |#31  
MaartenXDA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,161
 
Donate to Me
More


Just a quick siggy, if you guys don't like it, it was worth the shot
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaartenXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaartenXDA Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes