FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

4,280 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,307

By justmpm, Retired Senior Moderator on 11th April 2013, 01:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th April 2013, 03:33 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My favorite game is color sheep, very addictive and requise you to think very fast and distinct between different colors.
My favorite app is Google keep, the best notes app i know, very very simple.

13th April 2013, 03:35 PM |#12  
In Emperor's Chamber in Death Star 1
Thanks Meter: 1,010

More
Originally Posted by Dathaeus

Exactly... we are still looking, there are SO many, and so many are just basic crap, just takes time... there are a couple of good ones but yes, desktop/PC integration would great... just thought someone could save me hours of time "testing" the good and bad event apps, its a tedious process, not exactly like testing a new game from the Amazon FAOTD where u know in 30 seconds whether u wanna keep it or not... to be continued.............

Exactly, that's the point. The Google Playstore has got so many apps now, and even Google is failing to keep count of, and track, the numerous apps. Many apps have promising features, and when you install them, they are just crap. Either hanging your phone or doing some other ****ty thing. Only a handful apps deliver what we can call satisfactory. Eg, I was using ES File Explorer, and when I read so many thumb-up sort of reviews abt the astro file explorer. I installed it, and I found it to be crap. I reverted back to es, and now they've released a more awesome version of es file explorer.

While I don't have what you're searching for, but I agree that we have to go through a helluva testing time only to find that an app is pure crap.....
The Following User Says Thank You to alicarbovader For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alicarbovader Ad-Free
13th April 2013, 11:29 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My favorite apps is all about photography such as perfectly clear it's really helpful for get a better pic .. And my favorite widget is Google Assist for sure.. It is really helpful

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
14th April 2013, 02:42 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
One of my favorite apps is Waze to drive around
14th April 2013, 09:49 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naxian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naxian Ad-Free
14th April 2013, 10:13 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Titanium backup for me, i use it always.
The Following User Says Thank You to kappadue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kappadue Ad-Free
15th April 2013, 11:20 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The app I use most is Viber, but I don't like its call quality. Anyone can tell me if there's another app for voip calls beside Skype?
Thank you
15th April 2013, 03:28 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
drag racing
drag racing is quite addicting!
15th April 2013, 07:08 PM |#19  

More
I think my NES emulator is my most used app.
15th April 2013, 08:01 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!

Cheers Mates
The Moderation Team

Must have apps after every install:

ROM Toolbox

Super Backup

Carbon
15th April 2013, 10:36 PM |#21  
Paris

More
I use chronos, love it. anyone suggest a better one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)