[APP] e-Natives Showcase 1.1.0 - Finger Friendly Task Switcher [New 18/9/09 WM6.5.x]

Search This thread

Darren8448

Feb 11, 2009
in step no.2: what will i edit in the reg file?

Configurations meaning:

* CloseOnRight (dword): 1 = X Button on right; 0 = Back Button on right
* SmallTapArea (dword): 1 = Only X tapped; 0 = X + clock/battery pressed
* HideHomeIcon (dword): 1 = No Icon On Home; 0 = Add Icon On Home
* DesktopProc (string): List of desktop/home proccess [ex:MobileShell.exe], use ";" to seperate
* ExcludeProc (dword): List of excluded proccess [ex:manilaexe], use ";" to seperate

Does this help? If i remember well its already set up for back button on right, large tap area, include home icon. So only change if you need to :)

as example i'll paste my reg rile that i use:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]
"CloseButtonOnRight"=dword:00000001
"HideHomeIcon"=dword:00000000
"SmallTapArea"=dword:00000001
"ExcludeProc"=""
"DesktopProc"=""

this has x on right hand side, small tap area, home icon and no exceptions

Last edited:

baldoski

Mar 13, 2009
Manila
I don't see this under HKCU:

maybe because i installed the program in the storage card, does that has to do with anything..

Last edited:

Darren8448

Feb 11, 2009

maybe because i installed the program in the storage card, does that has to do with anything..

Thats because you havent imported it yet. Is reg file on your device in the showcase directory? If so click on it. You will be given a option to import into registry. Then you can look at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase

amarullz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
amarullz.blog.unikom.ac.id

If you can't import the reg file, download the cab below.. it will set the close on right, and small tap area.

Reg Content:
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

"CloseButtonOnRight"=dword:00000001
"HideHomeIcon"=dword:00000000
"SmallTapArea"=dword:00000001
"ExcludeProc"="manila.exe;MobileShell.exe"
"DesktopProc"="manila.exe;MobileShell.exe;s2u2.exe"

After you run the cab, the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase" will exists

Attachments

• Showcase_X_ConfigReg.cab
    1.7 KB · Views: 23

Petrovych

Feb 27, 2008
amarullz, can you add the ability to display icons of running in background programs in the top bar, just like in WkTask, but with a transparent background, that would be consistent with «transparent» bars of wm6.5, and the ability to switch between the program by pressing on the icons ... Thanx a lot for your work!

andrew-in-woking

Jan 14, 2006
Screen Rotation Problem

Hi amarullz

I am having a screen rotation problem using RC3 on a HTC Touch Pro2. The problem exists when you rotate the screen (in my case open or close the keyboard) when Showcase is in focus. Screen shots attached.

Cheers

andrew-in-woking

Attachments

• capture003.jpg
    capture003.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
  • capture004.jpg
    capture004.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 29

Soaa-

Feb 11, 2009
Montreal
soaa.me
Could there be an option to stack the buttons of Showcase_X vertically instead of horizontally? I know it's neat to have the buttons replace the taskbar, but it's probably more usable to slide down instead of across the screen.

Of course, the buttons would need to be taller in that case, to avoid accidental presses.

amarullz

Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
Hi amarullz

I am having a screen rotation problem using RC3 on a HTC Touch Pro2. The problem exists when you rotate the screen (in my case open or close the keyboard) when Showcase is in focus. Screen shots attached.

Cheers

andrew-in-woking

It already fixed by autoclosing showcase when the screen was rotated... just wait about half hour... I will upload the new version.... :D

amarullz

Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
urang bandung euy... :D
Sumuhun :D

-----------------------------

Here The First Stable Release.
Version 1.0.0 is on The First Place.

Code:
[B]1.0.0[/B]
- Add Showcase Settings/Configuration
- Tweak Showcase Task Switcher for faster start.
- Add Home Icon
- Minimalizing memory usage ;)
- Removing unused resources in Showcase.exe and Showcase_X.exe
- Add smaller icon for Showcase_X, now even smaller exe size
- Stable Testing, and fixing possibility memory leaks...

Have fun ;)

Last edited:

ManUtd07

Jan 21, 2009
Very nicely done. Downloaded and am running the new 1.0 version and all is well. The settings app worked very well. Thank you for the wonderful work.

hanackin

Apr 6, 2008
toulouse
the new icon in the top right corner is awesome dude :D

But there is a little issue with SPB MS3:(

edit : it would also be nice to be able to skin the home button

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For now you can edit the icon using ResHack for Showcase_X.exe, There is 3 Bitmap on resource, Black (#000000) is Transparent color. :D

The 3 bitmaps you mention are the 3 icons across the new taskbar.

Im after editing the single icon which is always visable on the home screen. Which is the same as bitmap 129, but doesnt the image have its own resource or not??

Otherwise if I replace one ill have to do all 3 as otherwise it'll stick out as bitmap 129 needs to match the taskbar as shown below :)

Thanks
    dude... you've at the very least show all processes... not just applications..

think about it. without showing all processes to have it running as a task manager, it's just like using HTC's XButton...
    i like the interface btw :)

+1 It would be awesome to have a tab for the processes, it would be a real task manager :D