[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][m7tmo] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Search This thread

MaDc0w

Aug 24, 2009
Header_Glass.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-ROM Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

XDA:DevDB Information
PAC-ROM, ROM for the T-Mobile HTC One

Contributors
MaDc0w, MaDc0w
Source Code: https://github.com/PAC-man

ROM OS Version: Lollipop

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Beta-1

Created 2014-09-07
Last Updated 2015-03-15

Last edited:

ashshlay

Jul 27, 2003
Please keep this thread alive... This is a great combination of the three.

Show your support...

big70tom

Aug 20, 2011
Exeter, CA 93221
I've tried all three combo rims and this is my favorite. Very stable and smooth.
I miss the days of active forums. Don't know why this phone has cruddy community. Anyway this dev is really good and I thank him

MaDc0w

Aug 24, 2009
I've tried all three combo rims and this is my favorite. Very stable and smooth.
I miss the days of active forums. Don't know why this phone has cruddy community. Anyway this dev is really good and I thank him

Thanks, but I am not one of the Devs. :) These are the guys to thank: https://github.com/PAC-man/android_vendor_pac/blob/cm-10.1/CONTRIBUTORS.mkdn

I just maintain a few devices and the threads.

It's possible the T-Mobile may not be as popular as the AT&T or Sprint version in the USA.

The HTC One in general has great community population. Check their many threads for information too because all m7 devices are very simular.

PAC-Team and Domination ROM are now merged and 4.3 is in the works too. Alot of good stuff is coming for us PAC users. :)

Masterloki666

Oct 3, 2009
Phoenix
ummm yeah

ok im new to htc one and im still getting used to it but im getting get prop errors installing this (ro.build.product) and ro.product.device) status 7 blah blah any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong lol

Nevermind it was cwm I flashed twrp and all is good

Last edited:

coughingskunk

Aug 26, 2013
I recently switched from a GS3 to the one and here are some things that I've noticed between the two. For reference, I was running the RC-1 of PACROM on my GS3. I tried the RC-1 on the One but it was waaaay to buggy with FCs all over the place even after clearing individual app data.

The One version of the rom is rather choppy. Switching screens in the launcher is slow and not smooth. This might be a kernel issue though as all ROMs I've tried on the One have the same effect. This has been true for all versions of the ROM I've tried (RC, a bunch of nightlies).
Again, on all version of the ROM, when I press the home key the device goes back to the launcher but then goes into the screen select view for the launcher where it displays all of the possibly desktops and waits for the use to choose one. I noticed that the One version is built on 4.3 instead of 4.2.2. I wonder if that is part of the problem.
Halo seems to be implemented better and less buggy as of the 8.26.13 nightly
I was also seeing many FC's and 'Blame Tylers' in all releases up until the 8.26.13 nightly which seems to have resolved all those issues.

Anyways, this is a great ROM. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Jul 12, 2012
Yes the alerts and crashes seem to have been cleaned up in the last few nightlies. There is still a big outstanding issue of Trebuchet randomly deleting folders. It was marked as resolved in the bug tracker but it hasn't made it into any of the nightlies so far. This was apparently fixed last week in CM so hopefully it makes its way over soon.

With the imminent release of 4.3 (and recent leak) for the HTC one later in September, what does that mean for the Pac Man ROM? Are there HTC-specific libraries or drivers that will make a difference in performance to this ROM, or will it purely be Sense-centric changes and ignorable? I'm just wondering if the HTC One 4.3 version will enhance / improve the Pac-Man ROM.

Overall things seem to be really smooth as well (and have gotten even better in the last week). I gladly donated to the OP for such a great ROM. Thanks for all the hard work.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Again, on all version of the ROM, when I press the home key the device goes back to the launcher but then goes into the screen select view for the launcher where it displays all of the possibly desktops and waits for the use to choose one.

Are you using Nova Launcher? I noticed this as well and switched back to Trebuchet for that reason.

Top Liked Posts