[Q] To the guys who got their back cover of Moto E replaced?

Search This thread

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
Did it fix the slightly lose back cover problem or the problem persists even after getting a replacement?

D

Deleted member 5225837

Did it fix the slightly lose back cover problem or the problem persists even after getting a replacement?

Got white cover and no issue with it. Waiting for my black one.

I think back cover problem arises if you wrongly open it. I made a fuss of it first time as it was too tight. May be because of that it became loose. But no problem with the white one I got.

Sent from my Xperia ion using Tapatalk

Reactions: chemicalrage

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011

I think back cover problem arises if you wrongly open it. I made a fuss of it first time as it was too tight. May be because of that it became loose. But no problem with the white one I got.

I think its a fault of the design of the device. When I got my black Moto E it was tight as well. I opened the recommended way : https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/97427/p/30,6720,9050

and put it back. It was lose after I opened it once. I think if you remove your new back cover and put it back, its gonna become lose as well.

D

Deleted member 5225837

The new cover isn't loose up till now. Just opened it twice. Hope it doesnt get loose in future.[emoji16]

But if the issue resumes after some time then Flipkart won't replace it n number of times. Should be good to get a back cover may be tpu case.

And if you can suggest me a 32 GB memory card please tell me. I am looking to get transcend 32 GB class 10.

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
The new cover isn't loose up till now. Just opened it twice. Hope it doesnt get loose in future.[emoji16]

But if the issue resumes after some time then Flipkart won't replace it n number of times. Should be good to get a back cover may be tpu case.

And if you can suggest me a 32 GB memory card please tell me. I am looking to get transcend 32 GB class 10.

I am using the Transcend microSDHC 32GB Class 10 (from Flipkart) on Moto E right now. Its working without any issues. I bought the Moto E as my screen of S4 mini got damaged and the service center was asking for rs.5700 for replacement. Instead of repairing it, I bought the Moto E :D

and asking for a back cover replacement is a pain since my college has begun and I wont be at home waiting for that asshole from flipkart to come.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5225837

I am using the Transcend microSDHC 32GB Class 10 (from Flipkart) on Moto E right now. Its working without any issues. I bought the Moto E as my screen of S4 mini got damaged and the service center was asking for rs.5700 for replacement. Instead of repairing it, I bought the Moto E :D

Thanks for your recommendation.

These repairing cost!!![emoji29][emoji29]
I am shifting my daily usage phone from xperia ion to moto e. Just bored of xperia[emoji16][emoji16]

D

Deleted member 5225837

What's the procedure for back cover replacement

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Call or send a mail to flipkart.
They will ask for codes on the inside of the back cover. Inform them and you are good to go for the alternate back cover.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

Reactions: saintmonte

amarjit_rsingh

Mar 13, 2012
Mumbai
They will ask for codes on the inside of the back cover. Inform them and you are good to go for the alternate back cover.

Got the replacement cover from Flipkart but the new back cover moves too, called flipkart and they told me to request for refund.

I already bought amzer tpu case for motorola e and its fits motorola e best. hence won't go for the refund since i will be using the amzer cover with moto e.

qwertyazerty28

Feb 24, 2014
chandigarh
Does flipkart replace the backcover or do they just send a new one. I like my black backcover but its a bit loose i.e it has space between the gorilla glass mounting and itself. So should i call or mail flipkart.

amarjit_rsingh

Mar 13, 2012
Mumbai
Does flipkart replace the backcover or do they just send a new one. I like my black backcover but its a bit loose i.e it has space between the gorilla glass mounting and itself. So should i call or mail flipkart.
They give you new back cover and don't take back the old one. You may call up and inform about the issue you are facing and they themselves will tell you that they will give you new back cover

spyki007

Aug 15, 2011
visakhapatnam
got 2 licorice back covers today....
but the problem still persists both covers are moving up and down....
same with the previously recieved white one...

any suggestions from u guys........???

edit: folded a small piece of paper and kept in between back cover and battery... now its not moving.......

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

amzer got that tpu case for INR 21/- and selling it for around 400-500...

https://www.zauba.com/import-xt1022/ip-INDEL4-hs-code.html

Reactions: saintmonte
D

Deleted member 5225837

edit: folded a small piece of paper and kept in between back cover and battery... now its not moving.......

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

That's a huge markup.[emoji15][emoji15]
Seems they are looting us.

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
Received my replacement(licorice) back cover today and its loose . I guess TPU case is the only way to fix this problem and I found 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen. :(

D

Deleted member 5225837

Received my replacement(licorice) back cover today and its loose . I guess TPU case is the only way to fix this problem and I found 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen. :(
for the dead pixel you should go for replacement
and for the back cover someone posted that by sticking the sticky paper on inside will solve the moving problem. not sure coz I haven't tried it.

Shravanramjas

Jan 14, 2013
Sticking a piece of paper on the inside back solved the issue .. Though I also got couple of back cover :)

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have received my another back cover today..
    seems to b tight.. not moving at all.. but it can be loose as it been only 2 hr i am using my new back panel...:good:
    D
    Deleted member 5225837

and asking for a back cover replacement is a pain since my college has begun and I wont be at home waiting for that asshole from flipkart to come.
    D
    Deleted member 5225837
    What's the procedure for back cover replacement