Stuck at booting screen after rooting

Search This thread

blaqq

Apr 27, 2014
Hi,
I was trying to root my N9005 according to the video tutorial posted above, Everything went OK, except the point where it says "Recovery Booting... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing Set warrenty bit: recovery" and it just stays there, it's been there for around 10 minutes now. I checked the Auto Reboot option on Odin.

Any ideas?

begin_android

Mar 30, 2011
Shah Alam
hope this usefull

Hi,
I was trying to root my N9005 according to the video tutorial posted above, Everything went OK, except the point where it says "Recovery Booting... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing Set warrenty bit: recovery" and it just stays there, it's been there for around 10 minutes now. I checked the Auto Reboot option on Odin.

Any ideas?

maybe u can check on this thread. coz, chainfire make a different cf auto root, for 4.4 and 4.3

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2466423

SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
(only works on 4.4 bootloaders, if you're still on 4.3 use the old version which you can find here: http://d-h.st/J32)

blaqq

Apr 27, 2014
Try flashing recovery from odin of kitkat.It might have flashed recovery for 4.3

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The phone was running 4.3 before I attempted to root it. I rooted it with the 4.4.2 link, is there a way to go back? Do I just repeat the process again with the 4.3 root?

Last edited:
Reactions: begin_android

blaqq

Apr 27, 2014
The phone was running 4.3 before I attempted to root it. I rooted it with the 4.4.2 link, is there a way to go back? Do I just repeat the process again with the 4.3 root?

Reactions: begin_android

begin_android

Mar 30, 2011
Shah Alam
Your note 3 N9005 or N900? After that go to samsung update website or sammobile to download your firmware; refer to your phone 1st.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try flashing recovery from odin of kitkat.It might have flashed recovery for 4.3

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Your note 3 N9005 or N900? After that go to samsung update website or sammobile to download your firmware; refer to your phone 1st.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

N9005, but I fixed it, I simply used Odin 1.87 to flash the phone again with the 4.3 rooting firmware, and everything was good.
    Thanks for your help!