194.9 KB · Views: 13,502

M66B

Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
Interesting, but are there instructions in English and is Tai-Chi Magisk free to use and open source?

My advice is not to use closed source software which modifies Android at system level like for example Xposed and Magisk do because nobody can check what the software actually does.
I think this is their Git but it kinda looks barren. https://github.com/tiann/EXposed

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
So, it is not open source. My advice is not to use this because you'll never know what it does. Too risky for me in any case. This also means I won't support XPrivacyLua on Tai-Chi.
I agree. When using it, the app uninstalls whatever app you're using a module with and installs a new version. I tried it with Instagram and Xinsta. It did actually work as advertised. With no code to look at though, it's a little shady for me. I'd like to see them post some better documentation and proper source. There's enough data mining going on in apps published to the play store as it is, let alone something like this.

Reactions: powerful111

mark_at

Feb 25, 2018
Innsbruck
At first glance that seems to be open source, which is good, but it is incompatible with Xposed.

not sure if I understand this ... some people in the thread did install those zips and got a working xposed in the end and could use some xposed modules.

I would love to see some solution to get your XprivacyLua working on newer phones. You think I should avoid to try it that way?

M66B

Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
not sure if I understand this ... some people in the thread did install those zips and got a working xposed in the end and could use some xposed modules.

I would love to see some solution to get your XprivacyLua working on newer phones. You think I should avoid to try it that way?
I am not sure about the state of the project and if the project is 100% open source, so I don't know. Unfortunately, I have not a supported device, so I cannot try as well.

Top Liked Posts