FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sony Mobile prepping “a surprise” for Monday 11 June , let's share your wishes ...

1,909 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By mehdi.moha, Senior Member on 9th June 2012, 08:01 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th June 2012, 03:48 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is "that for sure exists" even correct grammar? I'm pretty sure only "that exists for sure" works.
11th June 2012, 03:51 PM |#92  
Flag On board Nebuchadnezzar.
Thanks Meter: 251

More
^ it's still correct, as "for sure" stands as a modifier for "exists" that can be transposed eitherway, grammar nazi
11th June 2012, 05:40 PM |#93  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 17

More
It seems that the only one having fun with this is the Sony crew ¬¬
11th June 2012, 05:58 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Why is everyone hating this? It could be the xperia play 2. You never know.
Just go on the website and click forward every day so we find out sooner.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sfex3best For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sfex3best Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 05:59 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I agree. Just wait it out.

Honestly, I wonder why you haters are still here if you, you know, hate Sony so much.

Logic isn't dictated here. Clearly.
11th June 2012, 06:05 PM |#96  
Flag Leeuwarden
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax

Honestly, I wonder why you haters are still here if you, you know, hate Sony so much.

provider contracts, mostly, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to d_zen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d_zen Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 06:23 PM |#97  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I love sony we all want an xperia play but we all know deep from inside that this phone isn't the xperia play 2. My expectations are high from sony because they could do amazing things with our devices but they don't that makes me said i had an se satio they promised an full entertainment phone but it was crap i almost paid €1000 for that device but still i chose for sony and bought an xperia play i'm very happy with it and wouldn't change it for any other device accept for an xperia play 2
11th June 2012, 06:24 PM |#98  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:

First off lighten up Francis, we are kidding around half the time.

Secondly we are still here because we DO like this product, we just don't like where Sony has gone with it. We are hopeful that good will come out, but considering its been a downhill ride since this thing came out, and we have gotten dubiously excited over nothing multiple times, we're doubtful now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rogue Leader For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rogue Leader Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:18 PM |#99  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 82

More
How fun is that!? SO many colours and sh't!!!
I'm 100% sure when they finally reveal it we will have another pile of crap coming from Sony Mobile...
The Following User Says Thank You to tiagoSequeira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiagoSequeira Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:22 PM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfex3best

Why is everyone hating this? It could be the xperia play 2. You never know.
Just go on the website and click forward every day so we find out sooner.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Get with the real world mate. There is no way in hell the phone is the Xperia PLAY 2. /facepalm
The Following User Says Thank You to LordBattleBeard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LordBattleBeard Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 08:01 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaxjo
Thanks Meter: 259

More
Quote:

to be honest,i allways said that i hate sony( from x10 series till now) , but in my heart , i'm allways in love with sony
i love sony's entertainment , ps1 , ps2 , ps3 , psp , vita ... i have all of theme , cause sony's excusive games is allways better that xbox360 , nitendo...
but i don't know why, sony-mobile never acting like sony-entertainemet

in the end , i still have hope to annouce xperia play2 or somtings like that ( by name psp phone or xperia psp)
and this time , i hope to have really highend phone, quad core, tegra3 ... not doual core ( it will be out of date, soon )

we hate sony, and we love sony again ,cause we all are Gamer , we live with sony.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread