FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Talk to Sony for Xperia Play 2

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By m.morcielago, Senior Member on 9th May 2014, 09:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,lets talk to Sony for Xperia Play 2.
Everyone knows that xperia play is awesome and amazing device in the world.
We want to making "Xperia play 2"of Sony .with better performance .with high power hardware.
With high virtual memory and top internal memory.
I believe this topic can helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399625819790.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	2733945  
The Following User Says Thank You to m.morcielago For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m.morcielago Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 11:06 AM |#2  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Originally Posted by m.morcielago

Hey guys,lets talk to Sony for Xperia Play 2.
We want to making "Xperia play 2"of Sony .with better performance .with high power hardware.
With high virtual memory and top internal memory.
I believe this topic can helps.

I also think of this long ago, I really wanted xperia play 2

z2 already exists, M2 has been going out, and if xperia play 2 will be made, I will I will wait for it and buy it ...

Come on, say it to sony...
The Following User Says Thank You to Alvin Satrio Wibowo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alvin Satrio Wibowo Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 02:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marand

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Satrio Wibowo

I also think of this long ago, I really wanted xperia play 2

z2 already exists, M2 has been going out, and if xperia play 2 will be made, I will I will wait for it and buy it ...

Come on, say it to sony...

Yeah,you're right my friend ,it have to happening.
9th May 2014, 05:02 PM |#4  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Oh, this type of thread again...

Quote:

Nope, the world didn't love the Xperia Play. The sad reality is that the Xperia Play didn't sell well. That's the first reason why you haven't seen a Xperia Play 2.

Sorry, but it has been said tons of times. Sony doesn't want to develop a Xperia Play 2 because it would affect on the poor sales of the Playstation Vita. The smartphones have taken a big part of the handheld market on these past years, if they make a gamer smartphone, it would affect more to the Vita, wich has a lot of work to do against the sales of the 3DS. For now, Sony only wants one portable gamer device, the Vita.

You really think they don't know that there's people that would like to have an upgraded version of the Xperia Play? Of course they do.

Sorry dudes, but be realistic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miles Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miles Wolf Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 07:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marand

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Wolf

Oh, this type of thread again...

Nope, the world didn't love the Xperia Play. The sad reality is that the Xperia Play didn't sell well. That's the first reason why you haven't seen a Xperia Play 2.

Sorry, but it has been said tons of times. Sony doesn't want to develop a Xperia Play 2 because it would affect on the poor sales of the Playstation Vita. The smartphones have taken a big part of the handheld market on these past years, if they make a gamer smartphone, it would affect more to the Vita, wich has a lot of work to do against the sales of the 3DS. For now, Sony only wants one portable gamer device, the Vita.

You really think they don't know that there's people that would like to have an upgraded version of the Xperia Play? Of course they do.

Sorry dudes, but be realistic.

Thanks buddy.
But Xperia play is best in the world.
If you use it one time ,such as for NFS Most wanted,or Modern combat and the other games that optimised to this device,you can see that.
This device is awesome.but with low power hardwares.
And it's very shameful.
But your right about Sony's strategies.
But we have hope.and we want to say it to Sony,like ICS.
9th May 2014, 07:59 PM |#6  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:

Thanks buddy.
But Xperia play is best in the world.
If you use it one time ,such as for NFS Most wanted,or Modern combat and the other games that optimised to this device,you can see that.
This device is awesome.but with low power hardwares.
And it's very shameful.
But your right about Sony's strategies.
But we have hope.and we want to say it to Sony,like ICS.

You should see the difference between what do you think and what people out there think. I love my Xperia Play too, and I am still using it as my main smartphone/portable gaming device since it came out on 2011, but the truth is that the Xperia Play didn't sell well and making a second one it's not interesting for Sony right now.

Believe me, I would even clap with my ears if a second Xperia Play were anounced, but as I said we have to be realistic and assume that it won't happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miles Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miles Wolf Ad-Free
10th May 2014, 06:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Agreed with the other people, i love my xperia play and use it as my smartphone/gamer device but this phone really does affect the sales of their other products so it's safe to assume they won't make another gaming phone sine it was a 'mistake'. Lets look at it, currently with the use of emulators, our xperia play devalues the Nintendo and Sony consoles (such as the ds and the psp).

Making a second xperia play will result in loss of profits for the company
The Following User Says Thank You to Xplay21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xplay21 Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 07:32 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I agree, xperia play is great device! My brother's play went broken(flex cable..) about 1month ago, ordered new cable and got flex cable today and repaired phone, and it works great . Im so happy with my own Xplay now, because brother went and bought xperia z. Now to unlock bl, root and custom rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramhead For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ramhead Ad-Free
17th May 2014, 10:34 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marand

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramhead

I agree, xperia play is great device! My brother's play went broken(flex cable..) about 1month ago, ordered new cable and got flex cable today and repaired phone, and it works great . Im so happy with my own Xplay now, because brother went and bought xperia z. Now to unlock bl, root and custom rom

Hey buddy,where are you from?

دانلود آسان از مارکت گوگل
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
لینک مارکت رو در کادر مربوطه کپی کنید و دانلود کنید.
17th May 2014, 10:43 AM |#10  
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:

Hey buddy,where are you from?

دانلود آسان از مارکت گوگل
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
لینک مارکت رو در کادر مربوطه کپی کنید و دانلود کنید.

سلام میتونی با فی لتر شکن از همون گوگل پلی دانلود کنی من یه بار این راه رو امتحان کردم برنامرو دانلود کرد ولی نصب نمی شد

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th May 2014, 11:31 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 308

Donate to Me
More
rather then speaking to Sony for xperia play 2.. I think we should speak to Samsung , Xiaomi , LG for Xperia Play 2.. no one can make like Sony but yes.. those companies wil take interest in this.
The Following User Says Thank You to saqibkhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saqibkhan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)