464 posts
Thanks Meter: 667

By intangibleDroid, Senior Member on 14th August 2011, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2011, 11:27 PM |#11  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Thank you very much, just what I needed!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App
14th August 2011, 11:53 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
@strictlyrude27

Are you referring to the cancel script option you get after you click the script running notification?
If so, that function is actually a little buggy at the moment. It may not actually cancel the script.

Is that what may be causing the problem?

Sent from my Thunderbolt
The Following User Says Thank You to intangibleDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intangibleDroid Ad-Free
14th August 2011, 11:56 PM |#13  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 453

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangibleDroid

@strictlyrude27

Are you referring to the cancel script option you get after you click the script running notification?
If so, that function is actually a little buggy at the moment. It may not actually cancel the script.

Is that what may be causing the problem?

Sent from my Thunderbolt

That could be it! I haven't had to cancel a script since originally posting that, so hopefully I never run into it again..
17th August 2011, 03:51 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
This is great!
Now I am able to disable the pattern lock while connected to my Wifi.

On the Turn On/Off GPS....does that mean I can re-use an old task where GPS gets turned off when I exit Google Maps/Navigation like it used to in <2.2?
17th August 2011, 04:17 PM |#15  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
I've been using this plugin with ZERO issues to disable the pin lock when I enter known WiFi and to enable it otherwise.
17th August 2011, 04:44 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
@SilentSummer

You should be able to enable/disable GPS like you were able to prior to GB
The Following User Says Thank You to intangibleDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intangibleDroid Ad-Free
17th August 2011, 05:03 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangibleDroid

@SilentSummer

You should be able to enable/disable GPS like you were able to prior to GB

Will give it a try, thanks

Edit: Works great
17th August 2011, 11:00 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 353

More
this may be a dumb question, but is the helper supposed to be on the market somewhere? or is it the manual download only? I only ask because the manual download is worded like you should only use it if you have problems...
17th August 2011, 11:14 PM |#19  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi,
I use a program called "CELLBROKER," and whenever I get it I need to put my password and enter ... I created a profile in TASKER to put the password ( Input - Type - "my password"), but I do not know how to use a command in linux to run automatically enter.
Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot!
18th August 2011, 12:23 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohamstergo

this may be a dumb question, but is the helper supposed to be on the market somewhere? or is it the manual download only? I only ask because the manual download is worded like you should only use it if you have problems...

The Helper is not available on the market. I currently have it hosted at my google code site.
If you want to install it, use the install option in the settings of my app. The manual download is offered if that fails for any reason.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Thunderbolt
18th August 2011, 12:43 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevis

Hi,
I use a program called "CELLBROKER," and whenever I get it I need to put my password and enter ... I created a profile in TASKER to put the password ( Input - Type - "my password"), but I do not know how to use a command in linux to run automatically enter.
Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure my plugin is the best match for what you're trying to accomplish. I would try posting in the tasker google group for more info.

-Corey

Sent from my Thunderbolt
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, plugin, root, tasker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)