Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2011, 12:43 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 667

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevis

Hi,
I use a program called "CELLBROKER," and whenever I get it I need to put my password and enter ... I created a profile in TASKER to put the password ( Input - Type - "my password"), but I do not know how to use a command in linux to run automatically enter.
Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure my plugin is the best match for what you're trying to accomplish. I would try posting in the tasker google group for more info.

-Corey

Sent from my Thunderbolt
18th August 2011, 01:40 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangibleDroid

The Helper is not available on the market. I currently have it hosted at my google code site.
If you want to install it, use the install option in the settings of my app. The manual download is offered if that fails for any reason.

which brings me to my next issue: the app isnt detecting my tasker install. its clearly there, but this app says its not there. what exactly does it search for? and also when i go into tasker and at this plugin, then click edit. your plugin tells me i did something wrong :P
18th August 2011, 02:03 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohamstergo

which brings me to my next issue: the app isnt detecting my tasker install. its clearly there, but this app says its not there. what exactly does it search for? and also when i go into tasker and at this plugin, then click edit. your plugin tells me i did something wrong :P

Yeah, it'll do that if it doesn't think you're running an approved version of Tasker. What version of Tasker are you running? Is it from the market?

Sent from my Thunderbolt
18th August 2011, 02:27 AM |#24  

More
Quote:

Yeah, it'll do that if it doesn't think you're running an approved version of Tasker. What version of Tasker are you running? Is it from the market?

originally ya. but i hop around ROMs so maybe titanium didnt properly restore the market link. dunno. that what its looking for is a market link?
18th August 2011, 02:41 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohamstergo

originally ya. but i hop around ROMs so maybe titanium didnt properly restore the market link. dunno. that what its looking for is a market link?

It's actually using the package signature to determine its validity. Can you point me to a link where I can download a copy?

Sent from my Thunderbolt
18th August 2011, 03:05 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

It's actually using the package signature to determine its validity. Can you point me to a link where I can download a copy?

ill just uninstall tasker and reinstall it from the market when i have time tomorrow. that should fix it id think.
18th August 2011, 05:02 PM |#27  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
I'm using this plugin coupled with a Tasker "Shake" profile to disable my keyguard/pin for 5 minutes at a time when I don't want to repeatedly input my pin

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=561
18th August 2011, 09:03 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3,870

More
keep getting this message about how it couldnt find tasker while i already had tasker installed and running

18th August 2011, 09:09 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0nym0us_

keep getting this message about how it couldnt find tasker while i already had tasker installed and running

What version of Tasker are you running?
Is it from the market? What's the version number, etc. Any info could help.
18th August 2011, 10:43 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 3,870

More
Quote:

What version of Tasker are you running?
Is it from the market? What's the version number, etc. Any info could help.

tasker version 1.0.21u2 restored from titanium backup..
if i uninstall tasker and reinstall it back from apk file, also got that message.
19th August 2011, 02:03 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0nym0us_

tasker version 1.0.21u2 restored from titanium backup..
if i uninstall tasker and reinstall it back from apk file, also got that message.

This will be fixed in my next release which should be out soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to intangibleDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intangibleDroid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, plugin, root, tasker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)