[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

goldeneagle1509

Oct 10, 2010
I don't know when Miui rom can apply all option includes in theme. In post #2 show how to fo with the but it really to hard :( i cannot do it :( ... somebody can help me

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Yes I know that is frustrating. I do not like how the current framework looks either. The MIUI devs work very hard to fix problems such as this. You can safely assume it will get fixed as soon as possible.

I'm still learning things, but I'm trying to work on flashable zips. I've got a lot to learn though.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

wshing

Nov 24, 2010
quick note - lcd density modder will cause boot loops :/ would love to drop the dpi on this guy but will have to wait!

great rom so far.

dredre2017

Mar 26, 2012
Wake Up

Is anyone having a problem where the screen doesn't wake up? This started happening after I flashed 2.4.6 from 2.3.30. I flashed the caches as normal.

Sent from my I777 Galaxy SII

moustro

May 26, 2011
Try using rom toolbox from the market to adjust your dpi. I use 182 because anything lower will make the phone apk inoperable

wshing

Nov 24, 2010
gotcha thanks - ive tried multiple densities and none of them boot :/ sad day

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

not sure if bug or I'm stupid. Some of my contacts on the sms app don't show their name or picture. But when you click the question mark face guy it will load the name and show a picture of the contact any ideas whats going on

dredre2017

Mar 26, 2012
Im not. Been running since release. Im even undervolted.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Well even if I wipe EVERYTHING, it still comes up in Chinese. THis is realllly annoying. What did you do different?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Well even if I wipe EVERYTHING, it still comes up in Chinese. THis is realllly annoying. What did you do different?

Finally fixed it...Froze it with Titanium Backup, Uninstalled. Reinstalled and Defrosted. I went through too many rom reinstalls tonight for this 1 bug.

Top Liked Posts