Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] Official P.A.C-Man v20.1.0 [03-04-2013]

I have no problems tethering

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Then I should give it a try :). Also thry had told me that there was no modem when flashing right? Its for the tmobile version so I wont be having problems with my IMEI.

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Then I should give it a try :). Also thry had told me that there was no modem when flashing right? Its for the tmobile version so I wont be having problems with my IMEI.

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

AOSP ROMs never have radios

Carbon 1.5 | Kroz Hue Brown Theme | Crack Flasher

Ramidalf

Jan 5, 2011
Great Rom.
Does the camera force close with flash on?
If yes is there any workaround. ( I use the camera a lot ,so , it is important to me )

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
so far this ROM is running really well. I haven't found any issues, except for one soft reboot but it hasn't happened again... very smooth and light.

options galore! using the secondary launcher (Nova Launcher) it comes with fixed my icon placement issues earlier. I think this one's a keeper.

nothing yet with Netflix huh?

rlee

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
I got Netflix to work on this rom by going to the thread listed below and installing the posted Netflix apk

click here

works perfectly. just don't update Netflix

Last edited:

naripsta

Dec 26, 2009
Santa Ana
ROM has been running great for me so far. Only had 1 minor issue at work earlier where device wouldn't wake up. Did a battery pull and it has been good since.

brazzle

Jan 22, 2011
whenever I edit the navigation bar buttons through ROM Control, the phone crashes uncontrollably, forcing me to reflash the rom. I've tried it twice now with the same result. anyone else having this problem?

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.
Excellent Rom

Hello, very nice rom...
can be disabled, the bar the status bar of the bottom... anyone know?
I look in control rom but I found nothing...
I really appreciate this rom, I use it on my Galaxy SII. but not like that bar. and I want to remove...
I'll be waiting for your help Thanks.

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
Hello, very nice rom...
can be disabled, the bar the status bar of the bottom... anyone know?
I look in control rom but I found nothing...
I really appreciate this rom, I use it on my Galaxy SII. but not like that bar. and I want to remove...
I'll be waiting for your help Thanks.

click here

from jay.dub

Go to settings > hybrid properties > interface > set nav bar size to 0

Last edited:
Reactions: lainemac

141park

Jan 23, 2011
Hi, very nice ROM! Been working Great however today thus far got at least 3 SOD. Phone just shuts down and have to pull the battery. Just wanted to give the heads up!

Thanks

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
[/COLOR]
whenever I edit the navigation bar buttons through ROM Control, the phone crashes uncontrollably, forcing me to reflash the rom. I've tried it twice now with the same result. anyone else having this problem?

+1 I love this ROM from my GS3 but it's Hard Bricked and I'm using my brother's Note 2. THankful for my bro he know my passion with tech, Anyways I tried getting that nostalgic feel from my S3 by editing the NAV Bar to my liking but I end up getting System UI FCs and was trying to Disable the 2 Capacitive buttons but the options arent there. Any Help? Please?

Also sorry for double post...

transporterman

Oct 22, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro

Sick rom. The only issue I'm having is that i cant get the videos to play. Any fix for this? Is anyone else experienced the same thing?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

transporterman

Oct 22, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro

Yeah. But when i play a video it only plays for a couple seconds then stops, even on mx

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Sick rom. The only issue I'm having is that i cant get the videos to play. Any fix for this? Is anyone else experienced the same thing?

MX and the MX codecs worked for me.

Carbon 1.5 | Kroz Hue Brown Theme | Crack Flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don't need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM! The sources are here.. Enjoy :cool:

Features
    • based off of Android 4.2.2_r1
    • latest CM10.1
    • latest AOKP jb-mr1 build 1
    • latest AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid 3.15)
    • PIE navigation controls
    • Hybrid Settings
    • Per-App Layout
    • Per-App Color
    • much more...flash and find out!

Flashing Instructions
    First Time Install

1. Wipe data
    2. Wipe system
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Flash Gapps
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy :)

Upgrade
    1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Reboot
    4. Enjoy :)

Downloads

Rom:t0ltetmo_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.4.0_20130606-171445.zip - 164.33 MB

Gapps:gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip - 91 MB

Change Log

Change Log here

Thank You
    • Google
    • CyanogenMOD Team
    • AOKP Team
    • PA Team
    • klin1344 (for letting me copy most of his OP)
    hey everyone im gonna start a new thread for this phone since i cant get ahold of the OP and will maintain PACman for it.
    F.A.Q

Q. How do I disable the navigation bar?

A. Go to Settings > Hybrid Properties > Interface > Set navigation bar size to 0

Q. So i flashed this ROM and i lost all my files and download things did i do something wrong?

A. 4.2.2 uses new placement of files because of multi user. When you flash to 4.2 from 4.1 all of your SD card files will be in
    data/media/

Q. Touch screen lags or does not work on lower section of screen. How do I fix it?

A. Go to Settings > Tool Bars > Set pie gravity to none or one of the edges ( left or right )
    Version 23.0.0 is built. Now includes halo :D I am testing it tonight hopefully have it up for you tomorrow

Hello everyone,

I know I have been absent from the thread for a while. I will be making a fresh build tonight. Should have it posted within the next day or two. Work has been a little crazy. Thank you to everyone who enjoys and supports my work :D