[Radio ROM]1.56.70.11

Search This thread

literat

Jun 23, 2006
Why after flashing my Trinity (flashed sucessfully) in Device Information I have still Radio ver. 1.50.08.11 - my rom is FInixNOver 3.4 normal ? Is another way to check the radio version because maby radio flashing properly but not shown this in device information ?

yuxiaoyun

Jun 17, 2008
Why after flashing my Trinity (flashed sucessfully) in Device Information I have still Radio ver. 1.50.08.11 - my rom is FInixNOver 3.4 normal ? Is another way to check the radio version because maby radio flashing properly but not shown this in device information ?

i have flashed twice ,but it always show 1.50.08.11,

xiance78

Apr 16, 2008
Compatible on Dopod D810 ?

Alright ! Had downloaded but one question ... Does this compatible with Dopod D810 ? I'm using Akeo latest ROM.

Thanks and regards,

Daneal

rl66

Apr 2, 2008
i have been tested it for nearly a day, it seem to be as fast as the 1.50 with less power usage... but i need more test to be sure :p

if i have time i will measure it, but it seem to be a good compromise. :cool:

tnyynt

Retired Senior Moderator
Jun 18, 2007
1.56.70.11 Radio only!

I've extracted the Radio and updated the original updater so it should flash only Radio!

USE AT OWN RISK!!! Will not be responsible for anything that happens to your device while/after using this!
Flashed to my device (P3600) and I can confirm it is working. The rest is up to your needs/taste!

Download:
Mediafire
4Shared

Last edited:

Neo_Reloaded

May 23, 2007
Flashed my P3600 with no problems, only one time needed, and it is working.

Of course I will need some time to figure the perfomance and battery consumption of this new Radio ROM.

mimahitna

May 31, 2007
Vladičin Han
???

hi,
i have one question-radio rom from Lalle etc..nbh file have 13 854kb but radio rom from tyynt etc..nbh file have 14 367kb !?
is this same radio etc file ???
i have flashed Lalles radio and everything is ok but what can i do with tyynts radio ???
thank you in advance.

hajali

Aug 22, 2005
Base on what people tested, this radio rom fixed Bluetooth issue. Inside this update also came with a update for that...

Didn't see anyone test this function yet... ;-)

does it fix the bluetooth issues with windows mobile 6 .... (i.e. the bug .. when sending files over 2mb by bluetooth causing the device to get stuck??? ))

IF it does .... GREAT NEWS!!!!

beautyangel

May 13, 2007
Orion deep far in the Galaxy
tnyynt's links dead

tnyynt hi bro links dead. just install the new Rom, damn GPS Softs like IGO 8 or Tomtom : the GPS strength not working anymore. hope someone else gonna have more luck.

ps : try it 2 times but not luck, i downgrade my radio Rom. now working.

rl66

Apr 2, 2008
I've extracted the Radio and updated the original updater so it should flash only Radio!

USE AT OWN RISK!!! Will not be responsible for anything that happens to your device while/after using this!
Flashed to my device (P3600) and I can confirm it is working. The rest is up to your needs/taste!

Download:
Mediafire
4Shared

thx you :D you rules :cool:

Top Liked Posts