Sweet well ditch that school bs and get after it! Hahaha

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
Sweet well ditch that school bs and get after it! Hahaha

In sure you know but im the laziest Dev you'll ever meet. I just don't feel the excitement for this phone anymore. Last Saturday I was ready to give this phone up for a Blue HTC One and nobody can let that deal past?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
Yeah super lazy :-/ I don't think I would pass that deal up. I've been thinking real hard about the note 3

I don't like Samsung phones because they're plastic and easily to break. The only reason why I'd get it is because to show off to my friends with CyanogenMod installed while they have their crappy good looking memory hogging touchwiz. I'm only continuing this Rom because I'm still getting donations surprisingly and I just want to make it the best for you guys.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Reactions: zacnking
...I know there hasn't been any posts in 2014...but here's one :)

Hey guys, so, I've fell out of the ROM world for a long time. I was a previous ROM junky starting with Windows Mobile, not the newer Windows Phone stuff with the tiles, and then with Android on my HTC EVO, (yeah, non-LTE, non-3D, org. EVO) and I don't know what triggered this, but I really want to get back into some Awesome custom ROM's....but here's my problem, and if I could get some help I would be really thankful.

I've been Unlocked for a while, with ROOT for a few of my apps. Did a Ti backup

I've gone in to TWRP v2.7.0.0, and did a wipe, and installed BeanStalk and GApps, but now I just splash screen cycle....

ack!!

I'm still S-ON, and here's a shot of my phone.

(okay, I can't do external links yet, so I added as an attachment)

I've seen some stuff that people are saying to go S-OFF and I'm not afraid to do it, but I'm also not a big fan of running S-OFF, but I also know that my hboot is older and I wonder if that is my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you guys.

Attachments

• SDC12384.jpg
    SDC12384.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

fredgar75

Feb 18, 2012
Jacksonville
Hey guys, so, I've fell out of the ROM world for a long time. I was a previous ROM junky starting with Windows Mobile, not the newer Windows Phone stuff with the tiles, and then with Android on my HTC EVO, (yeah, non-LTE, non-3D, org. EVO) and I don't know what triggered this, but I really want to get back into some Awesome custom ROM's....but here's my problem, and if I could get some help I would be really thankful.

I've been Unlocked for a while, with ROOT for a few of my apps. Did a Ti backup

I've gone in to TWRP v2.7.0.0, and did a wipe, and installed BeanStalk and GApps, but now I just splash screen cycle....

ack!!

I'm still S-ON, and here's a shot of my phone.

(okay, I can't do external links yet, so I added as an attachment)

I've seen some stuff that people are saying to go S-OFF and I'm not afraid to do it, but I'm also not a big fan of running S-OFF, but I also know that my hboot is older and I wonder if that is my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you guys.

This is probably the wrong thread to post in since it's been dead since Dec. You should really go s - off it will make your flashing so much easier. But that being said because you're s - on it did not flash the kernel. Dl flash image gui from the play store. Use it to flash the kernel built into the rom then flash the rom and gapps.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

This is probably the wrong thread to post in since it's been dead since Dec. You should really go s - off it will make your flashing so much easier. But that being said because you're s - on it did not flash the kernel. Dl flash image gui from the play store. Use it to flash the kernel built into the rom then flash the rom and gapps.

****** EDIT ******
Nevermind....on the 5th attempt to install Viper, it finally booted, so I have a working phone again.
Also, a quick google search answered my other questions

While I got you here....and before I move this to a better thread...

Can you get S-Off without being able to boot? I can get into the bootloader, and TWRP, but that's it. I know in the past I've pushed somethings via USB with adb, but not sure if you can turn off security with it.

Last edited:

fredgar75

Feb 18, 2012
Jacksonville
****** EDIT ******
Nevermind....on the 5th attempt to install Viper, it finally booted, so I have a working phone again.

Can you get S-Off without being able to boot? I can get into the bootloader, and TWRP, but that's it. I know in the past I've pushed somethings via USB with adb, but not sure if you can turn off security with it.

Honestly I can't really answer that. I don't have this device anymore. Try the S-OFF thread I know there are a bunch of guys who would be more than willing and able to help. I think you have to be in boot loader in order to S-OFF anyway. Not positive though.

gstanke

Dec 21, 2013
Flint
****** EDIT ******

I've never tried not being able to fully boot
I know rumrunner you have to be able to fully boot and firewater also. Those are the only exploits I've used.

HTC Jewel
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF (rumrunner)
Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 V3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U7ztDPA.jpg

BeanStalk
    by scotthartbti
    Complied for the HTC EVO 4G LTE by lreyes

A Android 4.3 JellyBean build for the HTC EVO 4G LTE. BeanStalk the ROM for Customization.

Changelog

Video
    Thank you Mr.HighOnAndroid for making a video of my rom it means a lot :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uClMjxocGyI
    Feature List

• CM based
    • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
    • Customizable Lockscreen text color
    • Lockscreen rotation
    • Option to enable all widgets
    • Minimize lockscreen challange
    • Use widget carousel
    • Slider Shortcuts
    • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
    • Lockscreen button actions
    • LCD Density
    • Scroll elasticity options
    • Default App grip option
    • Custom Carrier label
    • Dual Pane options
    • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
    • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
    • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
    • Status bar color and transparency
    • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
    • Breathing SMS option
    • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
    • Do not disturb option
    • Show notification count
    • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
    • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
    • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
    • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
    • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
    • High end graphic effects option
    • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
    • Low battery warning customizable options
    • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
    • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
    • Less frequent Notification sounds options
    • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
    • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • CM Performance options and features
    • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to Scott.Hart.Bti's twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Links
    Source

Bugs
    SD card and internal memory doesn't mount on 10-5
    Camera doesn't work.
    Really suggest staying on 8-27 or 9/17

Disclaimer
    Warranty is NOW void
    by clicking the links found on this thread, Your phone and possibly
    head blowing up is not mine nor XDA's fault
    as you agreed with this boring disclaimer. Blah

Download Links
    Stable: BeanStalk 8-27
    Latest Stable: BeanStalk 9-17
    Latest untested: BeanStalk 10-5
    Gapps: Here

Instructions

Backup your device
    make some coffee
    Fully WIPE System,Data,Cache (SuperWipe)
    Flash ROM
    Drink Coffee
    Flash Gapps found in "Download Links" Section
    Take another sip
    Reboot & Enjoy!

donate to the developer who created this rom. Scott.Hart.Bti put his hard work in this and I've only compiled it for this device.
    His donation links are found in the rom.
    Just a heads up I'm going to be building from source weekly (Saturdays) but I will probably not update thread unless I find something actually worth mentioning. Thank you guys for supporting me to keep this up! :)

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    latest fixed camera :D it took a lot longer than expected, usually 30 mins, but now it was 4 hours. :confused:

well here you guys go, i tested it myself so no worries, just flash away!

http://d-h.st/Xw7
    Hey guys I hope you all enjoy the Rom :) there's been some changes in the source so by this weekend ill have everything all ready for you guys :D

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app