FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SGS II-SGS Launcher For Stock and CM7 and CM9 ROMS

13,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
By SpaceCaker, Senior Member on 29th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2012, 09:19 PM |#81  
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 955
 
More
You sent me here, and I love it!

Do you think you can organize the launchers with the screenshots? :s

I have to use ADB push because my SD mounter is broken, so it's a pain to have to keep going this and that. D;
 
 
9th February 2012, 09:49 PM |#82  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousn00b

You sent me here, and I love it!

Do you think you can organize the launchers with the screenshots? :s

I have to use ADB push because my SD mounter is broken, so it's a pain to have to keep going this and that. D;

i will try to correct screenshots

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
10th February 2012, 04:07 PM |#83  
xarive's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown, Ayer Itam
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
The new original sgs launcher could not set wallpaper properly and doesn't have looping in app drawer. could you mod it further?
10th February 2012, 04:24 PM |#84  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xarive

The new original sgs launcher could not set wallpaper properly and doesn't have looping in app drawer. could you mod it further?

by me it just works good

it true it doesnt has looping but that isnt such a big thing to miss

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
11th February 2012, 07:08 AM |#85  
xarive's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown, Ayer Itam
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecaker

by me it just works good

it true it doesnt has looping but that isnt such a big thing to miss

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

I'm on stock SGSII styled ROM based 2.3.6. When I select Gallery for wallpaper, I set it portrait and not scrollable but it just still scrollable. Landscape wallpaper have no problem. The portrait wallpaper has been zoomed and unfit to the screen. I wonder what's happening. I love the launcher of SGS.
11th February 2012, 10:22 AM |#86  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
More
wierd ive tried all of them on my s>G<s II roms

and there they all worked perfectly without that problem

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
11th February 2012, 09:31 PM |#87  
Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
I'm hate all touchwiz modifications.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App
11th February 2012, 10:19 PM |#88  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssDen_lol

I'm hate all touchwiz modifications.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

please this thread is only for tw lovers

so please if you dont like it dont comment

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
12th February 2012, 11:53 AM |#89  
PulseDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,448
 
More
Thumbs up Man your good!
You can Theme
You can make roms
You are part of Team Cooper
You can port
12th February 2012, 12:10 PM |#90  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDCUSTOMIZe

You can Theme
You can make roms
You are part of Team Cooper
You can port

yes

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
12th February 2012, 05:59 PM |#91  
L4ST4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks successful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes