FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Official update to Gear Nov 15th and more *notifications*!

1,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 137
 
By jonboyuk, Senior Member on 15th November 2013, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2013, 12:46 PM |#21  
There is also a safety assistant setting. Looks like Samsung have a few more things up their sleeve
 
 
15th November 2013, 12:46 PM |#22  
AstroDigital's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by james33440

Mine is doing this as well. However, I had the notification of an update. Cancelled it, now says everything's up to date.

Got the phone app update.
Says my Gear has the latest firmware, .... just wait it out I guess it may not be rolling out everywhere at once.
15th November 2013, 12:49 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
In spain don't have the notification of an update (Gear) ...
15th November 2013, 12:56 PM |#24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by big samm

I still don't get the update on the gear... Maybe because im using a older version of GM that's compatible with my GS4 on 4.2.2?

Sent from my SGH-I337M

Quote:
Originally Posted by james33440

I got the update notification and cancelled because I wanted to hear about what it consisted of first. Now, I want to try it but how do I get to check for an update manually?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Gear apk is in link in my sig
Firmware is in firmware thread
15th November 2013, 12:59 PM |#25  
AstroDigital's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Gear apk is in link in my sig
Firmware is in firmware thread

Yes may manual update the Firmware, can not do it until I see the goofy cradle again.
Meanwhile I can wait, using Gear Getter and already have full notifications.
15th November 2013, 01:12 PM |#26  
Skizzy034's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Anyone with the AT&T Note 3 get the update for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboyuk

OTA. Woke up and Note 3 said there was a firmware update: Version: V700XXUAMK7. It installed then wanted to update the phone software to version 1.5.111304. Reboot and bam



Did you update the software on your device as well, it's useless without. Make sure you turn on notifications and inside that box turn on 'Other notifications and select the software you want notifications from!

Here are some screenies



When you say update the software on your device do you mean the Gear Manager or the actual Note 3 firmware?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
15th November 2013, 01:17 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Gear apk is in link in my sig
Firmware is in firmware thread

Thanks but i think if i install the latest GM it will not work on my GS4... Because im not on 4.3...

Sent from my SGH-I337M
15th November 2013, 01:25 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Whoa! You guys see this??


The Following User Says Thank You to aimfire72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aimfire72 Ad-Free
15th November 2013, 01:25 PM |#29  
Skizzy034's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Well it seems like the US still hasn't gotten the update yet. Figures. I don't understand why. It's not based on carriers right? Just because I bought this at ATT doesn't mean the updates go through them. I'm just gonna flash the UK most recent FW. Is it the 09?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
15th November 2013, 01:29 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroDigital

Yes may manual update the Firmware, can not do it until I see the goofy cradle again.
Meanwhile I can wait, using Gear Getter and already have full notifications.

Brendo, where is the Firmware thead? I only localize the stock Roms collection but I don't see the V700XXUAMJ9

Thanks!!!
15th November 2013, 01:29 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzMcNizz

Well it seems like the US still hasn't gotten the update yet. Figures. I don't understand why. It's not based on carriers right? Just because I bought this at ATT doesn't mean the updates go through them. I'm just gonna flash the UK most recent FW. Is it the 09?

Yeah, I'm in US, no updates here either. I just downloaded and installed the new UK version: V700XXUAMK7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes