FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Should I update Azrael right away to the newest 3.30 OTA?

Yes, I want the latest and greatest!
 
362 Vote(s)
90.95%
No, how many ROMS are you going to make up download?
 
36 Vote(s)
9.05%

[ROM] OmegaEVO v1.1 [[NEW 3.30.651.3 OTA]] [[Froyo 2.2]] Updated 11/15/2010

1,226 posts
Thanks Meter: 271
 
By ricsim78, Senior Member on 7th October 2010, 09:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2010, 11:50 PM |#11  
jgalan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=752658 See here, download and flash whichever one you want. This is for anyone who wants to change the battery indicator.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Going to be recooking with the smooth battery with percentage indicator. I like that battery best and think it is far more useful. Thanks for your feedback jgalan14 and glad you like it!

Yeah definitely the battery looks better in the room I flash it and the motivation tray went back to white, the font is really really good in the Rom , really nice

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
7th October 2010, 11:56 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Wow, Awesome Rom.. Is there anyway you can host your Background Wallpaper??? I really like it
8th October 2010, 12:00 AM |#13  
ricsim78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalan14

Yeah definitely the battery looks better in the room I flash it and the motivation tray went back to white, the font is really really good in the Rom , really nice

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

That is the font from the Manup theme, I like it too

I added a link to download a recovery flashable battery indicator (changes battery to smooth with percentage) in the first post. This way you can keep the stock circular one or switch it if you do not like it. Choice is good!
8th October 2010, 12:03 AM |#14  
ricsim78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonfreak20

Wow, Awesome Rom.. Is there anyway you can host your Background Wallpaper??? I really like it

Thanks for the compliments and I am glad you like. There is 4 custom wallpapers included, I found them from Desktop Nexus and resized them to fit the Evo screen (960x800) using Paint.net for Windows 7.

You should also check out the custom ring tones and notifications!
8th October 2010, 12:13 AM |#15  
jgalan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78

Thanks for the compliments and I am glad you like. There is 4 custom wallpapers included, I found them from Desktop Nexus and resized them to fit the Evo screen (960x800) using Paint.net for Windows 7.

You should also check out the custom ring tones and notifications!

Yeah I like the notifications ringtones and the wallpaper lol sometimes I'm lazy and hate to look for them lol


Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
8th October 2010, 12:22 AM |#16  
ricsim78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalan14

Yeah I like the notifications intoned and the wallpaper lol sometimes I'm lazy and hate to look for them lol

That was how this ROM was born, I liked almost all of the ones on the board, but none had the ringtones, notifications, or wallpapers I wanted.

Problem solved! Glad to see it is working for everyone as well. I had no problems with this ROM, think it helps that it is based off the OTA and not a custom ROM.

I will keep this ROM updated. Future plans is to come up with a Sense removed, AOSP element version and add more customizations. I also need to update some of the apps (TB, to name one). I kept some of the stock Sprint stuff in just so no one had problems updating the Voicemail or other Sprint apps left in.

Please rate the thread and let me know if there is anything I should include, change, etc. etc.
8th October 2010, 12:32 AM |#17  
jgalan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78

That was how this ROM was born, I liked almost all of the ones on the board, but none had the ringtones, notifications, or wallpapers I wanted.

Problem solved! Glad to see it is working for everyone as well. I had no problems with this ROM, think it helps that it is based off the OTA and not a custom ROM.

I will keep this ROM updated. Future plans is to come up with a Sense removed, AOSP element version and add more customizations. I also need to update some of the apps (TB, to name one). I kept some of the stock Sprint stuff in just so no one had problems updating the Voicemail or other Sprint apps left in.

Please rate the thread and let me know if there is anything I should include, change, etc. etc.

AOSP will be great too I'll keep looking at thread to see what else you'll offer

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
8th October 2010, 02:58 AM |#18  
ricsim78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Mirrors added. Also added some of Calkulin's mods for download.
8th October 2010, 05:04 AM |#19  
beatblaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 293
 
Donate to Me
More
Oh I gotta try this one out Lemme see how the SouthSide represents in this piece!! I'll be back with feedback sometime over the weekend.
8th October 2010, 03:28 PM |#20  
ricsim78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatblaster

Oh I gotta try this one out Lemme see how the SouthSide represents in this piece!! I'll be back with feedback sometime over the weekend.

Sounds good man, hehe. Please let me know what you think and I hope you like this ROM.

I begin work on the next version of Azrael today, expect version 2.1 out soon, By Wednesday I should have it tested out and ready to go.

Known changes I am going to be making:

-all apps updated
-battery indicator changed to Smooth battery with percentage (far more useful than the one Azrael 2.0 is cooked with and so far the only complain heard about this ROM) *knock on wood*
-Another custom wallpaper or 3 thrown in for good measure

Whatever changes I make, I will of course note them in the release notes.

I also want to get some more theme options available, maybe modify some themes so they do not take out my custom wallpapers. That way you can make this ROM more how you want it to be as well.

I really hope everyone who tries this likes it, I know I am up there with some really good ROM makers here that have far more reputation, but so far everything has been positive and I hope that at least a few people find my work useful.

Lastly, I am glad to offer another ROM option and give back to a community that has given me much.
8th October 2010, 03:38 PM |#21  
beatblaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 293
 
Donate to Me
More
Arrow Here....
In case you get bored, you can use the attached files to create a custom splash screen to go with your ROM. You know, to kinda keep the dark theme going from start to finish.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z EVOSplash.7z - [Click for QR Code] (385.0 KB, 21 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
azrael, evo, f5 tornado fast rom, jaw dropper, new standard, ricsim78, rom, stupid fast rom, this rom has swag

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes