[TWEAK] ICS Responsiveness

Search This thread

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Hey guys! Thought I would throw this tweak out here as well. Would you like to have the same responsiveness on your phone as what comes with ICS? Of course you would!!

Here's a little flashable zip I put together with just simply 2 files in it. These files will improve scrolling, navigating through apps and just the overall smoothness of your Revo. When you flash this, do a reboot and upon booting back up you should notice at least a little difference in overall responsiveness. This will not mess with any scripts you currently have running and will not conflict with any of them either.

Install Instructions:

Download the zip file here: ICS Tweak
Place the zip on your sdcard
Reboot into Recovery
Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache
**Mount /system in recovery
Flash zip
Reboot

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! Thought I would throw this tweak out here as well. Would you like to have the same responsiveness on your phone as what comes with ICS? Of course you would!!

Here's a little flashable zip I put together with just simply 2 files in it. These files will improve scrolling, navigating through apps and just the overall smoothness of your Revo. When you flash this, do a reboot and upon booting back up you should notice at least a little difference in overall responsiveness. This will not mess with any scripts you currently have running and will not conflict with any of them either.

Install Instructions:

Download the zip file here: ICS Tweak
    Place the zip on your sdcard
    Reboot into Recovery
    Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache
    **Mount /system in recovery
    Flash zip
    Reboot
    http://db.tt/GAZgkWe6

First development post! :beer:

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda app-developers app
    It says web page not available

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Worked for me with Stock Browser and Dolphin HD

Sent from my VS910 4G
    Amazing improvement. Extremely snappy. No more hangs on my lock screen either

Sent from my gingervolt`ed revolution
    If I flashed a new rom do i have to do this again