FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,047

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2019, 10:17 AM |#29491  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
@simonbellu
Thanks, perfect. Works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tatsch Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 11:08 AM |#29492  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolRaoul

To update MiXplorer I'm using another method that I find even more easy and reliable : inside the application, settings -> "about" -> "update"

# If you don't have MiXplorer already, that won't work.
# If you're using a beta without auto update, that won't work.
# If you have a buggy build that force closes on launch, as has been the case sometime, that won't work.
# If you're running a different or incompatible device / OS, that won't work.

Etc. Web site link, always there. Works 100% no matter what.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 11:15 AM |#29493  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

# If you don't have MiXplorer already, that won't work.
# If you're using a beta without auto update, that won't work.
# If you have a buggy build that force closes on launch, as has been the case sometime, that won't work.
# If you're running a different or incompatible device / OS, that won't work.

Sure but that method suit perfectly my needs most of the time and I find it very straightforward. Also I assume that some users (as I did before) didn't noticed this alternate update method existed, that's what I think that my comment may be useful to some.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoolRaoul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CoolRaoul Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 12:08 PM |#29494  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hootan, Please help me out !
Im neither able to download mixplorer from xda app nor from web browser(both chrome and firefox and also desktop site on both browser),can u please create a aptoide appstore repo(store) ,i dont want to be rude or moral less as i neither pay u for mixplorer nor i contributed u in any other way but Its just a humble Request and please ignore if u dont like it or u mood get bad. 🙇🙇🙏🙏

Sent from my Huawei Hol-U19 using XDA Labs
28th April 2019, 12:22 PM |#29495  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Zer0.#

Im neither able to download mixplorer from xda app nor from web browser(both chrome and firefox and also desktop site on both browser),

Apart from the desire for an alternate download method the download links in the OPs should be working okay in web browsers. I was just able to download the latest version of MiX in Android Firefox without having to log in to XDA at all.

What errors occur when you attempt to download MiXplorer in a desktop browser?
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 12:40 PM |#29496  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 9,423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Zer0.#

Hootan, Please help me out !
Im neither able to download mixplorer from xda app nor from web browser(both chrome and firefox and also desktop site on both browser),can u please create a aptoide appstore repo(store) ,i dont want to be rude or moral less as i neither pay u for mixplorer nor i contributed u in any other way but Its just a humble Request and please ignore if u dont like it or u mood get bad. 🙇🙇🙏🙏

Sent from my Huawei Hol-U19 using XDA Labs

XDA Labs has currently some issues with downloads also of MiX. Please refer to here. However, this was already mentioned in this thread quite often and not to long ago...
If you try to download from https://labs.xda-developers.com/ via your web browser, there's also an issue reported here that I can confirm.
Both has nothing to do with MiXplorer i.e. in my opinion Hootan isn't able to fix this problem. Purchase and download of MiXplorer Silver from Google Play Store or from post #2 of this thread should always be possible.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 12:59 PM |#29497  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
How to rearrange storages that appear in the left drawer. I want Internal storage to be first and SD card second
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190428-162058.png
Views:	390
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	4750111  
28th April 2019, 01:20 PM |#29498  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemal_s33

How to rearrange storages that appear in the left drawer. I want Internal storage to be first and SD card second

Long-tap & hold/drag icon up or down.

See Bookmarks section of FAQ for more help with bookmarks (and other things): https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post65157342
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 11:13 PM |#29499  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

NO, you do not. You can download from the downloads post WITHOUT an XDA account and NOT being logged in, and no need for any application. ANY browser, on ANY platform, on ANY device. Besides any browser, ANY application you prefer that can fetch an http link.

There is simply nothing easier than that. Zero barriers or requirements. 100% availability. ( Again, XDA occasional buggy day apart. )

Edit : This is not a discussion on opinions. It's how it works. Log out of your XDA account. Go to the downloads post. Click or tap on the apk link. Download. End.

Umm... Are you trolling or something? Yo do have to login. I tried both on app and website, both mobile and on pc... When you click "download" button, "login required" message appears.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190429-001133.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	4750331  
28th April 2019, 11:59 PM |#29500  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,186

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatayHan

Umm... Are you trolling or something? Yo do have to login. I tried both on app and website, both mobile and on pc... When you click "download" button, "login required" message appears.

XDA labs is not the same as XDA forums.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 04:01 AM |#29501  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I can't download this app. The download seems to begin, but after fews second return an error "something went wrong, download failed". Any thoughts?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)