FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,046

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2019, 09:46 PM |#30591  
Thanks Meter: 897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlytanmoy

@simonbellu I am on Version: 6.38.0 B19062410 and thanks for that helpful pointer on creating custom bookmarks 👍

You are welcome. Your version is not up to date. If you have no reason to stick to your build you can download the latest stable in OP or from the Playstore the silver version of mix
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
11th July 2019, 10:27 PM |#30592  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
@HootanParsa In the Audio section of MiXplorer, when I click on a mp3 file, it launches 'open with' menu with first option as Player (MiXplorer, PlayerActivity), which when selected plays the mp3 file. Please can you include a Queue option to the Player such that i can select more than one song and then queue up for continuous playback?
11th July 2019, 10:35 PM |#30593  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,517

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=29567

Interestingly QuickPic support for this on my LOS device has stopped after that post, in the last week or two. I did not even realize that until testing in reaction to this conversation.
11th July 2019, 10:40 PM |#30594  

More
Quote:

@HootanParsa In the Audio section of MiXplorer, when I click on a mp3 file, it launches 'open with' menu with first option as Player (MiXplorer, PlayerActivity), which when selected plays the mp3 file. Please can you include a Queue option to the Player such that i can select more than one song and then queue up for continuous playback?

Not needed. Select all the audio files you want first, then from the 3dots menu choose "Open with..." > mix player. And your queue is ready to play.
Be sure to enable loop button in player (bottom left icon) .

Please read the basic instructions you find in mix Q&A thread. Pheraps you will find some interesting features you are not aware...Link in op
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
11th July 2019, 10:42 PM |#30595  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

Simple Gallery support working fine here. ( If you refer to 'Open with...' )

I just realized you had mentioned "open with" and yes, that still works with simple gallery but IIRC even "open" worked until fairly recently on my devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
11th July 2019, 10:53 PM |#30596  
Thanks Meter: 608

More
PDF add-on version 1.6 seem to invert some colors so that for example orange is shown as blue.
The Following User Says Thank You to ouzowtf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ouzowtf Ad-Free
11th July 2019, 11:10 PM |#30597  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Not needed. Select all the audio files you want first, then from the 3dots menu choose "Open with..." > mix player. And your queue is ready to play.
Be sure to enable loop button in player (bottom left icon) .

Please read the basic instructions you find in mix Q&A thread. Pheraps you will find some interesting features you are not aware...Link in op

Thanks for the tip mate...i just tried that and yes I was able to queue up the selected songs by that approach but when I try to push some new songs to the queue, they are treated as a new queue and then that starts playing disregarding my initial queue
Will it be possible to queue up new songs to the initial queue only?
11th July 2019, 11:25 PM |#30598  

More
Quote:

Thanks for the tip mate...i just tried that and yes I was able to queue up the selected songs by that approach but when I try to push some new songs to the queue, they are treated as a new queue and then that starts playing disregarding my initial queue
Will it be possible to queue up new songs to the initial queue only?

No actually i think this is not possible...you are asking something that only a dedicated audio player can do....
I wanted to suggest you that you could create a playlist with the selected audio files using the menu option "add to..." > playlist.
But unfortunately seems to be a bug if you choose the files from the Audio bookmark.
So thanks to you I will report this bug to @HootanParsa.
Log:

##### MiX-B19070912_2019-07-11_23-12.txt ************************

MiXplorer v6.39.1-Silver-B19070912
Device: Samsung SM-A520F, Brand:samsung
Android Target: 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
CPU ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
------------------------------------
I/STARTUP> Loading started...
W/Storage> OREO+ StorageVolume: Memoria dispositivo
I/MiX> Available storage: 3 /storage/1ED3-A3F8
I/MiX> Available storage: 2 /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: 1 /
I/STARTUP> STORAGE: 77 ms
I/STARTUP> SKINS: 47 ms
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/STARTUP> DB LOADED: 47 ms
D/THUMB> HEAP SIZE >> 23.60 MiB
I/STARTUP> ICONS: 14 ms
I/STARTUP> MIME_TYPES: 1 ms
I/MiX> CODECS v2.1 B1907043
I/MiX> AUTOTAG v1.0 B1801161
I/STARTUP> ADDONS: 32 ms
I/STARTUP> CLEAR CACHE: 9 ms
D/BROWSE> INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity bnds=[794,1242][1041,1600] (has extras) }
I/STARTUP> PAGES: 97 ms
I/STARTUP> UPDATE UI: 230 ms
I/STARTUP> TOTAL: 588 ms *********
D/BROWSE> INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10600000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity (has extras) }
I/MiX> Resumed.
D/HUB> ITEM >> content://mix/audio
I/Root>
D/Root> BusyBox v1.29.3-MINI v1 MiX (2019-05-19 12:05:08 DST) multi-call binary.…
I/MiX> Using custom BusyBox v1.29.x
I/Root> *********************** Not rooted. 96 ms
I/Root> Access to root is disabled in the settings.
I/Root> mv -f "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root> STD-ERR >> mv: can't rename '/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953': No such file or directory

E/TOS> Couldn't move! Copying...
I/Root> cp -fp "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root> STD-ERR >> cp: can't create '/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u': Path does not exist

E/TOS> Couldn't copy!
E/########### FC ################################################## ###############################
> java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'boolean android.database.Cursor.moveToFirst()' on a null object reference
11th July 2019, 11:50 PM |#30599  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

@NPriyo

Thank you for giving the url of my post about this topic. Just for completeness I have to say that the file provider topic is more complicated and articulated than I thought when I first learned to use it. Hootan gives also a very interesting answer about, here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...691&p=79804351

And just for curiosity I made a little test about opening images from a filemanager to others viewers and their behaviour...very interesting,...

I listed the results by filemanager and "yes" or "no" means that the target viewer can swipe reading and displaying the others images in that folders where they are stored.

Here the results:

OPEN WITH...

From X-plore: (uses file:///)
To --> Mix viewer Yes
To --> Fx viewer Yes
To --> Samsung Gallery No

From Fx: (uses content://)
To --> Mix viewer Yes
To --> X-plore viewer No

From Mix: (uses content:// with compressed path)
To --> X-plore viewer No
To ---> Fx viewer No

Just for completeness...

Please cease hijacking topic and looping it back to yourself without proper reference. When you do that you break communication chains which involve more people than just you and the developer. For instance, as far as I can tell it was my interaction with HP that resulted in the post you cited above which got us the information we could offer to other developers to support this. Unless I am mistaken about that, it would be appropriate and expected for you to properly cite the history of the dialogue. The same thing goes for the original mention of this topic in this thread which you also hijacked. Likewise for the comparative testing above which adds to and receives added value from a previous comparative report by someone other than you - they are more meaningful together. You provide far better tech details than I could, but properly citing sources without looping it all back to yourself is a reasonable expectation, and yields a better product, and would not undermine your input. Not liking someone is not an excuse.

[EDIT] Not beating a dead horse I hope but by way of explanation:

Actively ignore, hate, like or be indifferent to me as you see fit, but if you are unwilling to interact with me then perhaps avoid topics about which I've provided input, or at least know that I will jump back on them. You may not have hijacked that topic intentionally but that is what happened when you provided repeat input after me while refusing to interact. Refusing to interact is a fair choice, but restarting a topic because you don't want to interact is not.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 12:02 AM |#30600  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Very useful software!!!
I can decompress the 7z files with the remembered password? Having both would be very good: remembered password for compression and for decompression. Bye.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enni6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Enni6 Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 03:31 AM |#30601  
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Quote:

...you could create a playlist with the selected audio files using the menu option "add to..." > playlist.
But unfortunately seems to be a bug if you choose the files from the Audio bookmark.

Code:
##### MiX-B19070912_2019-07-11_23-12.txt ************************

MiXplorer v6.39.1-Silver-B19070912
Device: Samsung SM-A520F, Brand:samsung
Android Target: 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
CPU ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
------------------------------------
I/STARTUP>  Loading started...
W/Storage>  OREO+ StorageVolume: Memoria dispositivo 
I/MiX>  Available storage: 3 /storage/1ED3-A3F8
I/MiX>  Available storage: 2 /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX>  Available storage: 1 /
I/STARTUP>  STORAGE: 77 ms
I/STARTUP>  SKINS: 47 ms
I/DB>  Refresh DB...
I/STARTUP>  DB LOADED: 47 ms
D/THUMB>  HEAP SIZE >> 23.60 MiB
I/STARTUP>  ICONS: 14 ms
I/STARTUP>  MIME_TYPES: 1 ms
I/MiX>  CODECS v2.1 B1907043
I/MiX>  AUTOTAG v1.0 B1801161
I/STARTUP>  ADDONS: 32 ms
I/STARTUP>  CLEAR CACHE: 9 ms
D/BROWSE>  INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity bnds=[794,1242][1041,1600] (has extras) }
I/STARTUP>  PAGES: 97 ms
I/STARTUP>  UPDATE UI: 230 ms
I/STARTUP>  TOTAL: 588 ms *********
D/BROWSE>  INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10600000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity (has extras) }
I/MiX>  Resumed.
D/HUB>  ITEM >> content://mix/audio
I/Root>  
D/Root>  BusyBox v1.29.3-MINI v1 MiX (2019-05-19 12:05:08 DST) multi-call binary.…
I/MiX>  Using custom BusyBox v1.29.x
I/Root>  *********************** Not rooted. 96 ms
I/Root>  Access to root is disabled in the settings.
I/Root>  mv -f "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root>  STD-ERR >> mv: can't rename '/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953': No such file or directory

E/TOS>  Couldn't move! Copying...
I/Root>  cp -fp "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root>  STD-ERR >> cp: can't create '/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u': Path does not exist

E/TOS>  Couldn't copy!
E/########### FC #################################################################################
>  java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'boolean android.database.Cursor.moveToFirst()' on a null object reference

The problem can be avoided by calling the function in a tab of conventional location. (e.g. '/')
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)