Anything that can match Nokia PC Suite for Windows Mobile

Search This thread

improwise

Mar 22, 2009
The absolut main reason why I still find my self reverting back to Nokia Symbian phones, despite having all the latest Windows Mobile phones at my disposal can be summarized in one word - Nokia PC Suite. I have not been able to find anything that is even close to matching it for Windows Mobile, offering stable good scheduled automatic sync, SMS read and write etc. etc. via Bluetooth, USB etc. There are Windows Mobile device center, some other apps from different vendors (most with quite poor quality) but I feel that none is even close to matching what is offered by Nokia PC Suite.

So, please help me, is there any alternatives available for Windows Mobile that can allow me to make the full switch to Windows Mobile? Even if it can't match Nokia PC Suite, what are the best alternatives available?

improwise

Mar 22, 2009
Seriously, is there nothing that can come even close to matching something like Nokia PC Suite (that has been around for several years now) for Windows Mobile? As a business user, if there isn't, I find it very hard to say that Windows Mobile would be a serious alternative as a "business phone".

hpuma14

Oct 19, 2010
me too..
its what i dont like about my omnia 2..
with nokia, i can connect it via bluetooth and send and recieve sms messages
via my computer..
with windows mobile, i cant do that..
Samsung New PC Studio is the closest thing to PC Suite..
but it doesnt sync automatic and real time like PC suite..
with PC suite, i automatically sees a notice in my computer that a new message
has arrived or if someone is calling..

Tamibal

Oct 5, 2019
Nokia PC Suite for Windows Phones

Offcource yes, When you want to connect your Windows anything Lumia or Asha phone to PC. The Nokia PC suite will definitely make you able to do manage your Windows phone over there. But you must have to remember that you have two kinds of PC suites in this regard. There are two of the PC suites one is a Nokia PC suite and the second is a Windows phone PC suite. So here you have to go with the Windows phone PC suite.