FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

JUNE 2014:NEW GUIDE Easy Root Without PC + Unlock of LG L9 [No Fastboot] by CMahendra

3,841 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,933
 
By cmahendra, Recognized Contributor on 11th June 2014, 07:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2014, 10:21 PM |#21  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,328
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Not only p769, I clearly mentioned that this method works perfectly on Unlocked Bootloader only with any L9 variant phone.

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Thats what i said? lol. I was just saying that i needed to have SuperSU installed first? I don't understand what you're trying to say in your post. lol
 
 
27th June 2014, 12:46 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks a lot !!!
Had lost of troubles since my p760 got its 20i firmware upgrade (Wifi has become worse than ever and I couldn't flash anymore my phone ! )

Your tutorial worked incerdibely fine on my French phone, I am now trying to flash it with "Superlumial's" ROM as the "pac-p760-4.3-20140128" won't boot (only showing "Game over / insert coin" (maybe not patient enough who knows ))

THANKS A LOT
27th June 2014, 05:54 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a big problem,i have lg p760 20h and i use flashify and now it shows me the lg logo and it said security error,then the phone turns down,what should i do,i need a fast answer.Sorry for my bad english
27th June 2014, 06:55 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoshock

I have a big problem,i have lg p760 20h and i use flashify and now it shows me the lg logo and it said security error,then the phone turns down,what should i do,i need a fast answer.Sorry for my bad english

Guess you will have to do the same I did a few days before : remove the battery, put it back in place start the phone keeping HOME+VOL DOWN pressed : you should be able to restore factory settings
27th June 2014, 07:41 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It's not working,i press vol down + home but it said the same thing..."security error".I tried to flash 20h kdz with the offline method,but no luck so far.Here is the log ,if can anyone can help me.
21:31:34 : [C:\LGMobileUpgrade] Try to delete folder
RemoveDirectory1 Error(2):C:\LGMobileUpgrade
Start Date : 2014-06-27 21:31:34
---------- QM Testmode ---------
***** Check Tool Version *****
Tool version : 1.5.4.8
UpgradeDLL version : 1.2.6.7
Current Dir : C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\B2C_Client
LGE USB Driver Version :
Android PDLV Version :
Android NDLV Version :
******************************************
[C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone] Try to delete folder
RemoveDirectory1 Error(2):C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone
SetEmerModeAT()
_IsConnectedPhone Call
_IsConnectedPhone(0)
0 - NotConnected.
1 - Normal connect success
2 - Emergency connect success
PhoneŔĚ Notconnect »óĹÂŔ̸ç Port¸¦ ŔâÁö ¸řÇß°í Ĺë˝Ĺ ÇŇĽöľř´Â »óĹÂŔÓ.
ľ÷±×·ąŔ̵ĺ ÇĎ´Ů°ˇ ˝ÇĆĐÇŃ ±â·ĎŔĚ PCżˇ ł˛ľĆŔÖŔ¸¸ç Ćů°ú Ĺë˝ĹŔ» ÇŇĽö ľř±â ¶§ą®żˇ
ČŻ°ćşĐĽ® ´ë˝Ĺ ¸¶Áö¸·żˇ ľ÷±×·ąŔ̵带 ˝ĂµµÇŃ °ŞŔ» °ˇÁö°í ľ÷±×·ąŔĚµĺ ˝Ăµµ¸¦ ÇÔ.
ČŻ°ć şĐĽ® şÎşĐŔş Pass ÇĎ°í File download / Decrypt °úÁ¤Ŕ¸·Î PassÇÔ.
*****CheckOS Start********
21:31:43 : Microsoft_Windows_XP_Professional_Service Pack 3
ŔÎÁő °Ë»ç ĆĶó¸ŢŸ - ESN_IMEI : , Model :
Phone type Compare start
****************CheckAndDownload****************** **
******Extract Start C:\Users\@#$#\Desktop\V20H_00.kdz*****
Model Dll Dir(C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\)
File Size = 601797888
Extract kdz file Success.
Extract Fail C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\\V20H.wdb\n
Extract Error(0)
Extract cab file error.
[C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone] Try to delete folder
!pUpgrade->StartProcessing ... PostMsg STEP_TYPE_ENV_ERROR
CLGMobileHttp Class ĽŇ¸ę˝ĂŔŰ.
CLGMobileHttp Class ĽŇ¸ę...
Page_Error şÎşĐŔÔ´Ď´Ů
OnStepMsg STEP_TYPE_ENV_ERROR delete m_pLGCyonUpdate


L.E.: It works with offline flashing.Sorry for spamming the topic.
28th June 2014, 06:51 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Texas, USA and Toronto,Canada
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Interesting'; this L9 is still alive here and still has new updates ...
28th June 2014, 12:38 PM |#27  
cmahendra's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,933
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapo05

Had lost of troubles since my p760 got its 20i firmware upgrade (Wifi has become worse than ever and I couldn't flash anymore my phone ! )

Your tutorial worked incerdibely fine on my French phone, I am now trying to flash it with "Superlumial's" ROM as the "pac-p760-4.3-20140128" won't boot (only showing "Game over / insert coin" (maybe not patient enough who knows ))
THANKS A LOT

You are welcome. Needed some more confirmation after my own successful rooting without pc. By the way I did not know SuperLuminal is still famous. You flashed SuperLuminal, my competitor's rom . he is my son ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapo05

Guess you will have to do the same I did a few days before : remove the battery, put it back in place start the phone keeping HOME+VOL DOWN pressed : you should be able to restore factory settings

+1 Thanks for helping. please keep it up. XDA survives because people help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoshock

It's not working,i press vol down + home but it said the same thing..."security error".I tried to flash 20h kdz with the offline method,but no luck so far.Here is the log ,if can anyone can help me.
L.E.: It works with offline flashing.Sorry for spamming the topic.

Off topic. This is rooting guide, not flashing discussions. Please be organized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgigate

Interesting'; this L9 is still alive here and still has new updates ...

yes boss, its still live and kicking...
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
29th June 2014, 03:22 AM |#28  
Techgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Unhappy
I unlocked the device using your method....then i flashed recovery using flashify.....then i tried to flash kitkat 4.4.4 rom but i got status 7 error which was because older recoveries does not support flashing of newest kitkat roms....so i flashed philz recovery....but now only lg logo is coming ...no led blinking....my device is stuck.....also software update mode is not working as pc not recognising the phone.....i think i should take it to the service center to reflash stock....or is there any other method?
30th June 2014, 03:48 PM |#29  
iLMagno's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Works
Tested and works on 778g, thanks
1st July 2014, 06:33 AM |#30  
dreamnewbie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Radom
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hi. i am running v20o, and I can't get this (1st post) method to work. i guess i need downgrade?
1st July 2014, 09:18 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

You are welcome. Needed some more confirmation after my own successful rooting without pc. By the way I did not know SuperLuminal is still famous. You flashed SuperLuminal, my competitor's rom . he is my son ha ha

+1 Thanks for helping. please keep it up. XDA survives because people help.

Thanks to you and your son to provide us these explanations about how to root & flash andproviding ROMS,
I would have been pleased to answer to your son (and give him feedback) but I am not able to do this on his thread

However : I do REALLY appreciate getting rid of these wifi issues I had after an automatic "20i upgrade", thus (maybe due to CM Rom based), I would like to be able to transfer some of my apps to my SD card and it is impossible (used to work with APP2SD and tried Link2SD and can't do what I would like ) ... could you forward it to him, please

And about helping each other is part of the game here, I have been spending time on this site to find answers to my questions and thus I may not be a "dev", you guys helped me a lot, so if we "simple users" can help back, we will
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes