64 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By chase15, Member on 6th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2013, 01:08 PM |#21  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 140

More
The red looks very nice, wish I ordered the red. I have a metal slate and a yellow one coming, so hopefully they are just as nice. If not, I have a metal slate slim armor version coming, then an orange ultra thin air, and the Rearth Ringke I'm currently using. Always so many cases.

7th May 2013, 03:52 PM |#22  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk89pwnz

How is the drop protection of this case?

The case offers light protection to the phone unlike heavy duty case, but without suffering the dimension of the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSkope

How are people ordering them for 50% off? I love this case.

It was before on amazon. I'm pretty sure they're gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4schakl

what about the back-speaker loudness if the phone is located on a flat table?

The back is real flat, so placing it on flat surface will ruin the loudness of the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendoX

does the back of the case attract a lot of dust/lint? and how is the fit of the case on the phone? I read some people saying they are a little loose.

No. I can't see it attracting dust/lint. The phone is perfectly fitted inside the case. It is not loose like what you hear from other people.
The Following User Says Thank You to chase15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chase15 Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 04:26 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSkope

How are people ordering them for 50% off? I love this case.

Order it on amazon. The discount will automatically be applied once you go to check out

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase15

The case offers light protection to the phone unlike heavy duty case, but without suffering the dimension of the phone.

It was before on amazon. I'm pretty sure they're gone now.

The back is real flat, so placing it on flat surface will ruin the loudness of the phone.

No. I can't see it attracting dust/lint. The phone is perfectly fitted inside the case. It is not loose like what you hear from other people.

Would you happen to have the spg glas.tr slim protector? How does it go with this cover does it lift the edges or no?

7th May 2013, 08:06 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis93

Order it on amazon. The discount will automatically be applied once you go to check out

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Would you happen to have the spg glas.tr slim protector? How does it go with this cover does it lift the edges or no?

On the case page on spigen website is an image showing that there is a small space between the screen and case, even specifying that the case is 100% compatible with the glass

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
7th May 2013, 08:45 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demlasjr

On the case page on spigen website is an image showing that there is a small space between the screen and case, even specifying that the case is 100% compatible with the glass

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that lol.

What I meant was with the neo case is the lip still above the glas.tr?

7th May 2013, 08:58 PM |#26  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 120

More
atm i'am thinking to get the neo hybrid and the glass Tr does this combo make my device drop safe (like from 7 feat)? or i should go with smth like WorkMate Evolution, urbanarmorgear ?
7th May 2013, 11:10 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis93

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that lol.

What I meant was with the neo case is the lip still above the glas.tr?

No problem mate. About the lip, yes it is, because the glas.tr goes below the rubber of the case, there is a small space (0.5mm), so yes, but not sure how big will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk89pwnz

atm i'am thinking to get the neo hybrid and the glass Tr does this combo make my device drop safe (like from 7 feat)? or i should go with smth like WorkMate Evolution, urbanarmorgear ?

I don't think so. You better buy the Slim Armor of you want drop protection, or another case.

The Following User Says Thank You to demlasjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demlasjr Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 12:13 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That is an awesome case. Love the power red!
8th May 2013, 12:37 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
damn that looks sexy. I got the metal slate but I'm thinking I might have to also buy the red, I'll wait to see if they let you buy just the outer rim.

overall I'm loving my case, except that the TPU back gets dirty really fast. I was thinking about maybe getting a carbon fiber skin to put on it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
8th May 2013, 06:32 AM |#30  
Flag San Bernardino, California
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tendoX

does the back of the case attract a lot of dust/lint? and how is the fit of the case on the phone? I read some people saying they are a little loose.

Had case for over a week. Back is matte does not attract lint or dust but does get all these scratches easily

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../neohybrid.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to nba1341 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nba1341 Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 06:40 AM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba1341

Had case for over a week. Back is matte does not attract lint or dust but does get all these scratches easily

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../neohybrid.jpg

Yup and that's why we get the case at first place. To protect it from scratches and to take the damages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalthug

damn that looks sexy. I got the metal slate but I'm thinking I might have to also buy the red, I'll wait to see if they let you buy just the outer rim.

overall I'm loving my case, except that the TPU back gets dirty really fast. I was thinking about maybe getting a carbon fiber skin to put on it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidLessons

That is an awesome case. Love the power red!

Thanks!. I'd love to see that carbon fiber.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)